Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ugh, that weird Hot Dog Guy has a photo with Adam and Tim he posted on IG. The awful pun caption he chose this time? "Meating Point." 🥴🤢

I will never get over how strange that guy's whole deal is, bringing a generic hotdog into Disney and taking pics with it. It is just so odd. And TrickyNickyDicky likes the post.

Three guys, one weiner.
Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Can they wipe Jackson’s ever-running nose instead of just letting it leak out all over the place.

Just carry some tissues man.
Best Parents EVER!!!!!

I think wiping his nose would require extra editing, because who wants to see someone wiping their kids nose constantly. Lets just watch the snot drip down into his mouth and hope no one notices.

I have noticed the last few vids when they are in the car and Jenn pans back to J$, he's always picking his nose. Why leave that in? Or why not say, hey Buddy, do you need a tissue? Sure, picking your nose is gross, but also, that child has absolutely no privacy. I think if you are 4 and feel like picking your nose in the backseat of the car, you should be able to without a camera being shoved in your face. I'm sad for those kids.

• Sick
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
There has to be a breaking point for everyone, right? Right?? Where no matter how much you try to continue denying there's a problem, the seeds of doubt start gnawing at you and you can't shake it off, much like Ginn's death grip on his shoulder?
---
the jackson grape incident 100% ruined them. i hate thinking about how traumatic it was for that poor kid.
I think Buddy is also screwed (for many reasons) because Ginn especially is the kind of "parent" who will dramatize a minor incident and convince the kid he's traumatized, but downplay actual incidents that may be traumatizing. The choking thing may have actually been more "traumatic" for Ginn (again because she was likely thinking of herself and how she felt as a typical narcissist) which convinced Buddy he should now lecture everyone and their mom about choking but then she's like "oops, Buddy burned his knuckles on the toaster oven and they look absolutely fried *fake laugh*".

• Sad

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Amanda sounds like a really supportive friend who would never put her friends on blast when things didn’t go her way…

Good luck Jenn!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I wonder when he’s getting his hair trimmed????? Damn, we didn’t need to hear 100x that he’s getting his hair trimmed tomorrow. But don’t worry, it’s not a full cut, just a fucking trim!!!!
And she kept changing up the narrative. Buddy didn't want a trim so she had to explain to him what a trim was. Then she repeats Buddy doesn't want a trim. Buddy says he doesn't want a trim or he just ignores her obnoxious repetitive questioning and her greasy fucking fingers rubbing through his hair. Then the narrative changes to he wants a trim. Dude, the kid either now has a thing about being touched and having his haircut or just doesn't fucking care. Just STFU already. Like you really wish Da Baby would have done in the kitchen screaming while you blabbed about fucking bok choy. She seriously feels so inconvenienced by Da Baby and she continues to talk to Buddy like she's just met him for the first time and plays with him like a stranger who was asked from off the street to keep him entertained until Daddy's done editing his podcast.

Also Buddy's going to be like 12 years old before Ginn's like "so Buddy is autistic it you know comes in waves *fake laugh* anyway have you had autistic children? Let us know in the comments below!"

• Sad
  • Angry

Lambyo

Chatty Member
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂
Sooner or later that will cause friction in Casa Bojo. Jen won’t stand for being compared with Dickie’s wife. Let’s see how long this lasts.

• Heart
  • Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Mods removed that whole post on Facebook where many Stan’s were calling Jenn out for not posting consistently like she said she would. There’s no way all of those were Tattlers either.
I don’t get it. If a person tells viewers to expect to see a video everyday, then does not post one in a few days, why is it not okay to question that?

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I can see leaving a young infant at home. Oliver is 10 months old. He absolutely would benefit from going out to a beautiful park like DAK. Fresh air, seeing things. Buy the nanny a ticket you cheapasses.
I saw some Stan’s on the Facebook page saying they leave him at home a lot because he is a baby and don’t want him to get sick. But they had no problem dragging him on a cruise the minute he was old enough. A cruise where Tim caught covid for what, the fourth time?

• Wow
  • Sick

erry

VIP Member
And why couldn’t they get a standard room as opposed to the dvc room. They definitely weren’t going to use the kitchen. They werent planning on using the washer/dryer. I doubt they even used the shower. Why do they like paying for things they have no intentions on using. So the room plus $440 for the dining.

of course Tim being obsessed with the weather forgets his Jacket and has to buy an over priced Disney Sweater.. That tracks

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Could this possibly be Jenn’s work? We all know how good her grammar is 😂
I think it's classic Tracker stan-speak/write.

It could also be someone who uses talk to text in their posts.

I think they've realized that the scales are starting to unbalance and the tide is turning in their used to be stan group. More and more people (not just us) are realizing that there really is something going on with the Bojos. They've changed beyond having children and people don't like what they've turned into. I mean, isn't that why we are all here?

I will continue to say--everything the Bojos do is for judgment. When you open your life to the world seeking positive judgement: Best parents ever!!! Couple goals!!! You are the BEST editor!!!!, you also open your life to negative and neutral judgement. What you choose to do with that judgement will determine your success. If they took even 10% of the neutral/negative judgement they get seriously, they'd be more popular with more people. Instead, let's just bury it all...because if you aren't 1000% in love with them, you are a jealous hater and must be blocked. This will be their ultimate downfall.
---
Potato's Mother shows up on the stan group and a week later this admin post appears. 😂

I'm also going to guess she's been crosschecking comments here with posts there and trying to figure out who is who.
I've also thought about that coincidence. She'll be banned herself soon enough. Then she will see the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn has 50 minutes left (eastern time) to get a video out. I don’t see that happening. I thought she’d at least make it two weeks though. So much for that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.
The fact she can't function with her two kids for probably more than a couple of hours is ridiculous. Could you even imagine if they would've had twins or what not how bad it would've been. I really hope for the love of God he has been snipped. The last thing they need is another baby.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Amanduh is so desperately trying to climb up gin ass she's gonna be wearing gins face soon, talk about being desperate to be seen as the "bestie" what a sad life 😂

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
My guess is a good amount of the views are people who noped out within the first few minutes. If I'm searching YT for answers to something specific, I'll first look at videos that appear to be about my question by the title, then see how many subscribers and views the video gets. If I were someone unfamiliar to the Trackers channel and wanted to know more about the DDP, I'd watch the first few minutes that they discuss the dining plan, then skip to the end to see the review. Or I'd just nope out immediately after seeing I'd have to sit through 90 minutes of their boring ass lives.

Their channel is so similar to the recipe blogs where all I want is the dang recipe, not to sit through a several thousand word essay on how the recipe reminds you of this one very specific thing your grandma did and how special it is to you. No one reads that shit, we hit the "Skip to recipe" button and copy it down.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.18.03 AM.png

Ginn says she's wanted to try the corn for YEARS? Bitch you live like right there, you've got to be kidding me. You know she was picking out that corn for days from between her teeth.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.51.48 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.51.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.51.58 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
So basically, Buddy got the real VIP experience, where he got to miss a day of school to follow along while his parents spent a day at AK foraging for expensive $5 snacks.

IMG_9784.jpeg

Buddy’s Parents

• Haha