Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumpire

Chatty Member
And why couldn’t they get a standard room as opposed to the dvc room. They definitely weren’t going to use the kitchen. They werent planning on using the washer/dryer. I doubt they even used the shower. Why do they like paying for things they have no intentions on using. So the room plus $440 for the dining.

of course Tim being obsessed with the weather forgets his Jacket and has to buy an over priced Disney Sweater.. That tracks
I’m convinced Disney is helping out with the cost but hiding the fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
It's not worth spending that when none of your nannies has ever lasted a whole year.
I’m surprised they don’t seek out a nanny who already has her own AP. It’s not uncommon for nannies in Orlando to have their own AP’s to Disney and Universal.
---
I would have thought an existing AP would be a prerequisite for any nanny applicants. Perhaps that pool is shrinking and they needed to settle with whomever was willing to take the job. Does anyone recall if Rosie has ever gone with them to any of their park visits? Or has she always been forced to stay back in the room/cabin/RV?
Jinx!

I can’t recall if she was with them when they did that VIP tour.

Reactions: 4

2020planner

VIP Member
That was the exact post I was referencing. And I know she's almost 30, but she's acting like a 16 year old. She's completely out of touch with reality and is wearing rose colored glasses seeing the Bojo's relationship as something to be jealous of.
I'm having a bit of a day and I'm enjoying the distractions. My younger daughter is going through sorority rush right now. She has actual anxiety and has come a very long way. But that doesn't stop me from being ridiculously anxious about it all. But at least I can drive myself to the store. :ROFLMAO:
100% out of touch!

Unrelated but what sorority is your daughter interested in? I was a Zeta in college. (Zeta Tau Alpha)

Reactions: 3

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Anyone else try following Amanduh’s TikTok page recently? I went to look her up and I was blocked. I never commented or anything but I’ve been blocked by Tim for a long time.
I’m able to see her Tik Tok. I don’t follow her or anything like that though.

Reactions: 2
Hey Jenn - so sorry you failed on your 'video every day in January' promise - it breaks my heart - NOTTTTTTTT!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anywho - I thought you might like to know that it's my BDAY today - YEAH!!!!!
I will not be checking into any hotel to celebrate - no, I will be spending the day with my family - I know, what a crazy thought right????
And bc I think we did a fairly good job raising our children (not bragging, just saying), they are now all adults yet they still want to
be with their MOM on her day. Who would have thought.
But we all know you are MOTY material with your Insta posts hugs and fake kisses - but in my mind you still suck.
Happy Birthday!!!

Reactions: 2