Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Short Recap: Everyone is waking up and hating Jenn. Also pretty much shame shit.

Longer Recap: It's a new year and Slackers are slacking it. Jenn is going to post 31 voogs this month (apparently). These threads are probably getting more views though. Dim actually did something productive and did a 10K with Dick. Because Jenn is so hateable people are actually rooting for their lame podcast to at least do better than the home voogs. Dim seems to know they suck but Jenn had an I told you so moment by deleting everyone's reply that they suck. Other than the race, no actual park coverage. It's sad when camping in your Rivian is the highlight of the week. And the thread ended with a very boring voog where the usual suspects appeared. Oh, and apparently they're buying Potato's used Switch.

Gif:
Jenn editing
giphy.gif

Dim Camping
giphy.gif

The state of the channel
giphy.gif

And sorry if this one has been used before

TTT 160: Everybody Hates Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 33

rockatansky

Amanduh by name, Amanduh by nature. Oh dear oh dear. As someone who has assigned themselves as being close to the Trackers, she really ought to know better than to stick her head above the parapet and start mouthing off. For someone in her position, she was better off saying nothing and avoid stirring the pot. Not to mention it's cringe af. Imagine white knighting for Jenn lmao.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Amanduh definitely reads tattle and I’m pretty sure this right here, is her addressing tattle because the no one in the stan group has ever said Tim and Jenn don’t like each other:

View attachment 2680352
Well Amanduh is living up to her name...does she really think that us "jealous haters" are jealous that we don't have a relationship like Tim and Jenn's? Because that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Who would want a partner that doesn't take care of their children? That can't even fucking drive their kid to school? Who doesn't even regularly shower or brush their hair? That's it, I'm throwing away my 22 years of marriage...I'm jealous of Tim and Jenn's relationship. I'm going to find myself a guy like Tim so I can be more like Jenn!!! :ROFLMAO:

I have to wipe the tears away now because I'm actually laughing that hard that anyone could possibly think their relationship is something to wish for.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Agree. He's "off" in the video and this seems like a chore to him. This is a fun festival and he skipped over a lot. I know he had to go take care of the kids and it was rainy but eating a couple of things and showing a couple of art booths is not what this festival is. When he was shoveling the pork belly and steak sandwich in his mouth, he missed the entire art presentation that was literally steps away. I was there yesterday, there is no way he didn't hear the music and hoopla of that artist making that painting. He just didn't give a fuck and just said, oh look, he made that a few minutes ago. :rolleyes:

And Tim, there WAS more steak on that sandwich...you inhaled it with your first bite, pretty much whole. Then you left a teeny piece of steak and complained that was all there was. Um...you ate it already dude.

He did at least mention the Disney on Broadway show. He seems less than thrilled about it and could have at least offered the times, that it was 3 times a day, WHERE it was.

He also failed to mention the animation class offered in the American Gardens theater. and the painting thing where you go and fill in a few squares of the mosaic to make a giant mural. He also didn't show any merch, which is really, really unlike him.

I could have made a better video and I have a real job.
I agree he missed a lot but it was great it was only 21 mins. Apparently, the stans don't like short and sweet vlogs anymore.

That being said, I think his mind was back in Nona (and / or on what was happening at the moment with his succubus and his two children) the entire time he was there and making it. Indicative of that comment that @Quasimodo screenshot about him saying he needed to get home for "the kids." Probably why it seemed rushed and probably why he got it up before 10 a.m. the next day.

Jenn is singlehandedly destroying his channel - and his life.

Last edited:

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Yes, Jessica. Kudos to Tim and Jenn for doing their jobs as Disney vloggers eating their way through 2 parks in less than a week!

View attachment 2690487
Kudos to Tim and Jenn for eating multiple meals per day, getting dressed, wiping their own butts (maybe 😅), tying their own shoes (maybe 😅), packing a suitcase, plugging a charger into a USB port, drinking water, breathing, existing.

Meanwhile no kudos to the castmembers that work their asses off for these events T&J monetize, or to other real people with real jobs. No, no...kudos to these two losers for living in excess, eating in excess, acquiring more and more, hiring a nanny to take care of their son while neither has a full time job, filming every private family moment, and then acting concerned about money as they prep for another cruise on the same ship for the...third time in a little over a year, this time to see their baby try to win a crawling race. 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I wanted to share this with my fellow Tattlers. My 18 month old son loves apples. He asks for them all the time. Today, he was in his high chair and I diced him up a few peeled apples very very small. He put too many in his mouth at once and didn’t choke per se, but I had to kind of pat his back and help him out. Meanwhile, he is still trying to put more apple in his mouth.
So I gave him a smaller serving and diced them up even finer.

I understand it is scary when your child chokes but you don’t stop feeding them fruit or decide you can’t be their primary caregiver because you have one scary incident. Maybe if they’d put down the fucking camera and actually be present with Jackson when he is eating, Jenn wouldn’t be so scared that he is going to choke on every single thing he eats.

If I told my partner I can’t stay home with our son in case he chokes, he would tell me to not fed him anything that would be considered a choking hazard. If I acted like Jenn and refused to care for my son, refuse to drive myself anywhere, not get out of bed until 11 am, and essentially effect how much more money we could be making, I think my significant other would leave me and sue for custody of our son. Actually, he’d probably make me go to therapy first which Jenn desperately needs. Tim will reach his breaking point eventually though. Everyone does.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buddy's been slapping and grabbing his ears very noticeably (well, I guess not to them) since he was a baby. I wonder if it took Buddy going to school for them to realize they have to actually do some parenting once in awhile cause people in the real world who aren't obsessed with them are more observant than these two clueless dumb fucks.

• Heart
  • Sad

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I wonder when he’s getting his hair trimmed????? Damn, we didn’t need to hear 100x that he’s getting his hair trimmed tomorrow. But don’t worry, it’s not a full cut, just a fucking trim!!!!

Dim is so defensive when Jenn brings up that “some of you” (aka Tattle) mentioned that the video should’ve been broken up into 2-3 videos. What he said made no sense. He said it would be too confusing to tell the viewers to tune in tomorrow to see how the dining plan worked on day 2. How is this confusing??? Oh is it because the editor doesn’t get things out in a timely manner, screws around with the timeline, and skips days??

I also laughed when Jenn mentioned just throwing away $500k. Um bitch, you did that last year. You literally just tossed $500k in the trash with the wasted cuntcierge cruises, the shitty patio renovation, the staycations, all of it.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "that's what we're getting on"
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.59.33 AM.png

Next shot, Ginn: "alright so we ended up driving over to Kidani Village. It's fairly close. You could walk it, but we're just not walking it." 🫠 Why even include the part where they were going to take the shuttle??
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 12.00.27 PM.png

Ginn says they've been to the Sanaa building before and it's "soooo beautiful" but she forgot what it looked like. Clearly you didn't actually think it was that beautiful since you didn't even remember it. She could go to Yosemite and still forget what it looks like, I swear. Clearly the only thing she remembers is the reflection of her own face.

They're both so confused about their food. Dim says their server had to tell them how to eat their meal and is still confused and asks "these all mix together??" Yes, you dingdongs, you eat the daal and butter chicken and rice TOGETHER. What, did you think you just eat the rice separate, then take a bit of the butter chicken and then the daal? They're so basic and uncultured. Ginn says "I don't actually know how to eat this". He says the chef says to dump it all together and refers to the daal as sauce and says "that's going to be a lot of sauce isn't it?" Dude just pour the amount you want, you don't have to dump the whole fucking thing on your rice at once. Dim just dumps his entire cup of daal and butter chicken on his rice like he's 2 years old. They're surprised by how yummy the food was. Yes duh welcome to food with actual flavor that isn't hutdogs, chicken nuggies and burnt gnocchi. 🙄
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 12.10.54 PM.png

They describe everything from potato chips to Indian food as spicy and based on their bland beige diet, I can't tell if by "spicy" they mean 🔥 or food that has actual flavor beyond salt.

• Heart
  • Sick

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I don’t know why she doesn’t at least cook meals for both her and Jackson. Then let Tim pick at that if he is so picky. It’s like she is cooking one meal that only she likes. Oh wait, that tracks.

So we’re monetizing Jackson’s ear-tube journey now. Cool.
My daughter had to have teeth pulled a few months back. I had to sign something acknowledging that I would not take photo or videos in the office. I looked at the receptionist like “seriously? You have to have people sign this?” She said they had an issue with someone trying to vlog their child under anesthesia in the past.

Posting your vulnerable child who is unable to consent is predatory and disgusting on a regular day, let alone when they are medicated!

• Wow
  • Sad

S. McQueen Light

There has got to be some serious issues with them mentally and emotionally. Four days without an upload? Four days after saying they were going to post everyday this month, which they were able to do for nearly a decade or more? This is their job. I am not a psychiatrist but it just reeks of depression on somebody’s part or both of them.

I think they made the proclamation of daily vlogging in order to compel them to follow through with it. Same reason ATW announces his weight loss goals (then eats five Mickey bars in a night)

The weight gain, bags under the eyes, unkempt hair, the big purchases, etc just build up to one big toxic family and they are sharing it on YouTube for money. Crazy. It does not take a psychiatrist to see they need help.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
So it looks like they are on a staycation at AKL
IMG_3493.jpeg

so let me get this straight: J has school today and they are staying at the resort furthest from their home. Also here is a gem:
IMG_3494.jpeg

🤢🤢🤢 Girl, lesbians and bisexuals have standards

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Nothing more out of touch than a new home vlog just posted with "Let's try to win the lottery" in the title, right after blowing a few thousand on an unnecessary 'staycation' and right before going on another cruise... with all that is going on in the world.

• Wow
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I just went back to the page and a TON of AmanDUH's comments are gone.

And I see this comment now -

1704903938052.png

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It looks like Amanda joined the stan group on Monday, which is kind of a strange coincidence since things have gotten constructively negative there in the last few days. My guess is that she's reading here, we've had a ton of screen shots here lately with all the action. Hey Amanda! You'll see the light soon enough when you get kicked off Tracker island like the rest of the stan friends they've had through the years. We welcome you to join us.

I think she's making a huge mistake if she really values this friendship with Jenn. She's overstepping by participating in that group and this whole thing is going to blow up sooner rather than later. But, I'm here for it. 🍿

IMG_3720 2.jpg

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Oliver is not a newborn. He is stuck in the room all day, missing out on so much stimulation and experience. Missing out on being part of the family. There wasn’t one thing at Animal Kingdom that the Bojans did that Oliver could not enjoy too. He is at such a fun age and such a good baby. Jenn is a lazy bitch and a failure.

She needs to stop making up faux goals that she doesn’t even attempt to achieve.

Good Job breastfeeding Oliver until he was 2!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She looks... special.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 4.40.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 4.40.12 PM.png

---
First of all Ginn, who is "we" and you had one stay at a hotel with rock climbing which is not "a lot".
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 4.44.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31