Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Based upon typing “Tim Tracker Disney Dining Plan” in the YT search bar and the only result is the latest TTT video, I am totally convinced that the Bojokes have never done the DDP before.

Reactions: 7

elliebee27

VIP Member
Got to Gran Destino about a hour ago. Not a bad drive from Charlotte to here at all.

First mystery pin purchase of the trip.View attachment 2689595
Dude, we're neighbors! Charlotte here too!

We did the drive once. NEVER AGAIN. Have a great time!

Just reading comments here about them remaining so awful, stupid and borderline or NOT so borderline neglectful parents is making my blood pressure rise

mjm9

VIP Member
Really buckling down on their finances...

And a question for those of ya'll who go to Disney more often than I do. What's their cancellation policy? I am assuming these rubes would've gotten some of their money back had they cancelled. Even if it wasn't the whole thing you'd think if they were struggling they'd want something back. What fucking morons.
“…..For a Room-Only reservation, the Resort cancellation can be made up to 5 days in advance for a full refund. From 0-4 days, you lose the cost of a one-night stay (which is the deposit). Please note that policies are always subject to change”

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I thought Florida residents could make monthly payments on passes. So if they are afraid of nanny flight wouldn't they just pay for it a month at a time then stop when she left?

And as lazy as JennBo is still shocked they haven't gotten a live in nanny/housekeeper/cook/etc. Set for life c'mon step it up a bit!

2020planner

VIP Member
He would have had it from the beginning, it is not something that is learned. My daughter was an incredibly easy baby, very independent, super outgoing, fed and dressed herself from an early age, still autistic. People with autism have difficulty dealing with dynamic situations, as they get older and things become less static, daily routines, personal interactions, etc. the differences become more pronounced.
@travesty - Thank you; that was an interesting article!

@CoolWhip - Thank you for your insight; would Oliver also be predisposed to ASD? Or is it purely individual?

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'll be staying at AKL on Wednesday! A friend had expiring DVC points and booked a room for me. I'm super excited! We have a reservation at Jiko that night. Haven't been there since the night we closed on our house and went out to celebrate back in 2019. I've never stayed at any Disney resort, so I'm really looking forward to it.
We'll be there the 16th to the 18th.

rockatansky

Which is ridiculous. Not that I'm all that great, but I routinely went to the parks solo with my two kids. I even drove there myself, an hour and a half each way...in the same day!!! We rode rides, met characters and ate in restaurants....somehow I did it. Damn, I need some sort of award.

But I agree, Rosie doesn't have an AP and they probably would rather leave their kid home than pay $1500 for her pass.
Because you're a great mum. Jenn would only do that if there was a trail of treats leading from her doorstep to the park entrance. Even then, that would be a huge effort for her.

A woman was recently sued by representatives for country singer Luke Combs for selling tumblers with his likeness on them. She was fined $250,000. She had made less than $400 in sales from the tumblers. Luke Combs came across the story and said he was sick to hear about this happen to a fan of his and that his team was supposed to be going after companies using his likeness for merchandise not a fan selling tumblers out of her home.

Disney on the other hand, is known to be relentless about this sort of thing.
That is just ridiculous. The court costs alone to file is probably just what she made. There is so many unlicensed merch on the market though it's kind of head spinning.

TawdryT

VIP Member
How in the bloody hell do people get away with selling counterfeit merchandise like this? I remember Disney suing daycare centers for having characters painted on the walls in the 1990s---but actually manufacturing unlicensed Disney merchandise is OK?
Isn't Disney losing it's patents on Mickey? Get ready for a ton of crazy adult jumper monstrosities.

• Haha
  • Sick
i would actually watch a TimTracker video to see Jenn in one of those jumpers. First there was dick in a box…now Jenn in a jumper. 🤣😬🤮😵💫
Ewww. Though I can almost see next years Halloween costume perhaps Jenn will get Amanduh to make ones that look like Luigi and Mario exploit another property and use #GamerBoy #GamerFamily #I'mALousyMother

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
Off Topic, I have an unrelated quick question and I don’t trust anyone else on the internet more than you guys when it comes to Disney.

Is there any upside to using a travel agent for Aulani? We’re going in July and there’s never usually discounts for that time. I already have the luau page bookmarked and check for my dates to become avail regularly, so I’m not entirely worried about missing it. Just wondering if there are any benefits.
I think it's helpful for sure, just to get someone else to handle it for you! I mentioned this but I've joined a Disney-orientated travel agency, and it's been fun to help people out so they just don't have to worry about booking all the things! (Not advertising myself, lol, just seems a lot easier. It was easier when I had someone else compare prices and do it all for me. I enjoy doing it, though.)

Have a great time at Aulani!