Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kystar

Chatty Member
So, if they are, indeed, on a staycation, do we think Tim is taking J. back and forth to school? Because it looked like they were at AK during school hours the other day. (and also per the timestamp on the receipt from Satu'li Canteen)

Or do we think it dawned on Jenn maybe not to broadcast on IG to (potentially) his school and teacher(s) that they pulled their kid out to go to AK / AK staycation when they live here in town and can go anytime and he was just off for three weeks? Hence the radio silence today after the manic posting yesterday?

Or do we think they pulled him out for the rest of the year?

Or do we think no one in the Tracker household even gives a shit if they look like they're not taking his Montessori education - that they're paying a fair amount for - seriously?
They should just wait until J$ can attend free public school kindergarten 😮

Reactions: 6

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They would buy the nanny a pass or a ticket if they wanted her there. They’d rather go with the fewest encumbrances possible. So it’s a great excuse.

I don’t remember any signs of the nanny on the VIP tour. I think Tim’s brother’s family was there though so maybe they stuck them with the stroller here and there.
So I’m thinking they took Oliver with them that time because I’m sure Tim’s family would have judged them for leaving him behind with a nanny and with Tim’s family being there, they could pawn him off on them when they needed to. (In one instance they did so that Tim, Jenn, and Jackson could all ride Astro Orbiters. Maybe other times too but this one I definitely remember.)

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
That's not my comment I posted; it's someone else's who always comments on the FB page. I don't ever comment on the FB page because it's the last place for the Trackers that I'm not banned from and I need to keep it active for intel purposes (lest I get into a spat with a stan). :ROFLMAO:
Ok, dumb question, but how do you see group points?
Click on a persons name and part of their profile comes up telling you when they joined the group and how many points they have.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Also from DFB

“ Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can purchase the Disney Dining Plan without the requirement to purchase theme park tickets.”

---
Jessica wants to be the new Amanduh. But is her cat the breadwinner?
Is AmanDUH’s middle name Jessica?

erikaelvis

Everything I’ve read has said you need a hotel room plus park tickets to get the dining plan in 2024. Any travel agents here who know more?

As passholders in the past when they had the dining plan, the only way to add on the dining plan was if we were staying with a DVC reservation. Which is why I thought they were renting (or grifting) points for this stay. But I’m not seeing it available without park tickets even with DVC.
No you do not have to purchase to get the dining plan. You can book it with just a room only.

Meanwhile guess who has been invited back on the media list - Tom at WDWNT. I know he is not loved, but he has put in the work to cover the parks - good, bad & ugly. I think it’s fantastic especially since the two losers aren’t back.
Can you fill me in on why that guy was OFF the list? Gosh it's a revolving door and hard to keep straight.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
This article from NPR says tubes are also given to children with symptoms of autism. You’d think they would have mentioned Jackson having so many ear infections.
Candidates for tubes include children with frequent ear infections and fluid that never really clears up, as well as kids with fluid and other symptoms such as hearing loss, balance problems and poor school performance.

Children with symptoms of autism may also need tubes, the guidelines say, because the short-term hearing issues that comes with fluid in the ear can compound their issues.

• Wow

Dillon21

VIP Member
I think its funny all of her home cooked Vegan meals are always centered around rice or pasta... both of which Tim hates.
Tell us you hate your husband without telling us you hate him...

In the new home vlog about lottery she makes something with rice and she mentions how Tim does not like rice (and Tim tries to be funny to say does it smell like a hot dog? Knowing people call him out for eating too many hot dogs). While I agree it is very passive aggressive of Jenn to add rice to most of the meals. But (deep breath here while I type this as it is going to pain me) maybe Jenn is trying to force him to eat stuff that he does not like. Esp. since rice and pasta are pretty common food. I don't really care for Bok Choy, but I will eat it if I am served it. Don't hate it, but I don't go out of my way to order it. If a meal looks good otherwise I will not make the place take out the veg.

Tim has a "pro tip" about downloading the state lottery app to check your lotto ticket. Tim, you are not the first person to think of that. The random person buying a starch off is not going to download the app for a one off ticket.

Why are they confused about how many lotto tickets can you buy at once? NO PLACE is going to turn down $100 if they want to buy lotto tickets. At least in Maryland depending on what game it is and other factors, the place that sold lets say $1 Million ticket can get a commission for selling a ticket.

You are not Mr. Beast. I have heard Jimmy can be a dick. But I think at his level of fame on YT you sorta need to be a dick if you want a certain image. Hopefully he is not a dick in his personal life (vs. business life).

Last edited:

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
100% out of touch!

Unrelated but what sorority is your daughter interested in? I was a Zeta in college. (Zeta Tau Alpha)
Interesting enough, she's a legacy to two of the sororities on campus, but right now she's interested most in Tri Delt, which is one she is not a legacy. :ROFLMAO: I'm a DphiE.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I wonder if something happened and Jenn couldn’t attend. She made it sound like she was going to be attending. Although, with the way they use “we” and “us,” who knows.
Yeah, I know.

I want to keep watching to see if they're spotted (or go back in time to see if the person filmed them prior to France) but I have to go back to doing my work now. 😭

Reactions: 5

mjm9

VIP Member
Re: DDP for Disney+ Subscribers

BED8C80B-D2C6-4591-8901-D4FF2C42E07C.jpeg

(https://touringplans.com/blog/disney-world-free-dining-offer-for-disney-subscribers/#:~:text=Although Annual Passholders are normally,with the Park Hopper Option.&text=Quick Service Dining Plan: $57,not including tax and gratuities.)

It appears that Disney is fluid on it’s restrictions for AP holders. This article was posted on 1/2/24

My previous DFB post reference was 7/2023.
I could not find the date for @CoolWhip’s DFB reference.
So both could be outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know.

gaga09

Anyone else try following Amanduh’s TikTok page recently? I went to look her up and I was blocked. I never commented or anything but I’ve been blocked by Tim for a long time.

• Wow

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Everything I’ve read has said you need a hotel room plus park tickets to get the dining plan in 2024. Any travel agents here who know more?

As passholders in the past when they had the dining plan, the only way to add on the dining plan was if we were staying with a DVC reservation. Which is why I thought they were renting (or grifting) points for this stay. But I’m not seeing it available without park tickets even with DVC.
Would every single person in the group need a purchased park ticket to get the dining plan?

ETA..i have never done the dining plan in the past so I have NO idea how it works.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
This is for the free Disney+ DDP offer which is NOT available without ticket purchase. The regular DDP plans are available for annual Passholders to purchase. Mainly because they are not actually a bargain.
Accidentally hit quote on myself and this site is hell to deal with on my phone…

DFB is not the most reliable source.

• Heart
Does Festival of the Arts usually have something going on at night? I could see check out day being tomorrow if so since Ms. FOMO would have a coronary if she missed something.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I can't see her TikTok (or at least I thought it was her TikTok) - it comes up as "couldn't find this account'
Her tik tok handle is different from her Twitter/X handle. It starts with an “E.” If that’s the one you’re searching for and it comes up “couldn’t find this account,” then she does indeed have you blocked.

Forest

VIP Member
Does anyone have an estimate as to how much the first vacation of 2024 cost them?