Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Also from DFB

“ Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can purchase the Disney Dining Plan without the requirement to purchase theme park tickets.”

So you have to call if you have an AP/DVC to add it. There is so much conflicting info out there about it and Disney does not make it easy because they don’t seem to have it either way on their website and you cannot add it when booking an AP room reservation.

They all suck. Everybody sucks! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Forest

VIP Member
This is my experience from pre-2020 and out-of-state APs….

They did allow APs to add the DDP without tickets. This would turn a room-only into a package and enact a stricter cancellation policy. I remember having to call to ask about adding it. Maybe FL APs have to call also.

It never made sense for us because we would lose any room-only discounts and also enact the stricter cancellation policy. It was always a moo point.

Moonlight666

I'm thinking back to the baby monitor camera on the lopsided lampshade - if Da Baby was sleeping in their bed, why would they need the baby monitor on him if presumably an adult is in bed with him? And if Rosie the Nanniveter was watching him while they waddled around AK, would they ask her to leave him sleeping alone in the bed and hence the camera?? Why don't they just fucking request a packaway crib?
View attachment 2690595
You think they left him alone in the room 😳😳😳😳 that would be behond everything else they did so far 😲

• Wow

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion here, but I believe they know Jackson has some behavior issues, possibly due to being on the spectrum. I think this is how J4D leverages the need for nannies, specialized school, and Tim's time. Having a special needs child is hard you guyzzz.

• Sad
  • Sick

TawdryT

VIP Member
The stans want to live in an echo chamber of ass-kissing, as if the Trackers give two shits about them. The stans are not only dumb, but blind too. They're probably just as on top of cleaning their homes, taking care of their finances, and parenting their children as Tim and Jenn are.
All hail the parental fails!

• Haha
As someone who works in the field and had a child get tubes recently, it’s fairly common. For doctors in my area, the child has to have 6 ear infections in a year or reoccurrence of ear infections so many times. The tubes allow the fluid to come out before becoming infected which is what the ear infection is caused by. There is some maintenance after the procedure but it’s minimal, like maybe a week of not submerging their head and drops as needed. It’s a super quick procedure, like 10 minutes. Getting hearing checked and ear tubes is the most common first step when a child has a speech delay. You’d be surprised at how many kids have delays and after tubes their speech improves dramatically. Then if the tubes don’t seem to be improving speech, usually speech therapy is recommended along with further testing. I definitely see some red flags with J and have for at least a year now. I just hope this turns into a good intervention for him because he desperately needs services and these slackers have the time and money to help. Also, autism is a condition of the brain, so it’s something you’re born with. If he’s diagnosed, the chances of O having it are doubled compared to “typical kids”. Obviously earlier interventions like speech could have helped his progress, but it’s something one is born with and will always have.
Yeah, the tubes seem so fairly routine for ear infections I'm sort of surprised he didn't get them already with how allergied he always seems. I can't believe they tried to remedy the situation themselves. Seriously, I'm kind of surprised they aren't anti-vaxers.

2020planner

VIP Member
What's the reason for this latest staycation again?

And do we think they're actually taking Jackson back and forth to school each day?
Or do we think they pulled him out from Wed thru to the rest of the week?

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Isn't Peter loaded?

And don't they do superchats? Disgusting for as much money as he apparently has?

(I'm not as familiar with them)
Depending on what you read, they're either "doing really well" or "loaded". Either way, doing superchats and dressing like that at places like Hy's and Ama Ama are just poor in taste

• Heart

bumpire

Chatty Member
We should really introduce our girl Jenny to google. By giving it a simple goog multiple sites, including DFB, came up with best bang for your buck suggestions for snack credits. I didn't even have to try hard and I did it while watching SVU so Jenn can do it while watching whatever on Bravo.
TTT: no amount of goog can save this voog

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
No you do not have to purchase to get the dining plan. You can book it with just a room only.
Can you do it with the new/back Dining Plan though? If so, how?

I know in the past, I have done the dining plan on a room only (non-DVC) reservation when we had APs. But just earlier today, I was messing around with the reservation system and it would not let me, as a AP add the dining plan to an AP reservation. When I tried to book as FL resident rate, it told me that I had to have tickets in that reservation in order to add it. Same with a general, standard room. No tickets, no dining plan.

• Wow

Mopsy75

VIP Member
I guess from that pix posted of J4D's with J$ on her lap - she has the death grip on him as well. And if you are trying (too hard it seems) to be MOTY in 2024 - again, when you truly love your child and care about them, (and not just about yourself), all this comes natural. Nothing is forced or 'only for the camera's' - it's all part of being a parent.

Amanduh is the gift that keeps on giving. Honestly, I thought Disney was pretty zealous about copyright infringement so I'm surprised those jumpers haven't been removed yet. Ugh, I wonder if she even knows about licensing and how copyright and IP works. I doubt it which is extremely stupid given the business that she runs. I'm sure if someone tried to sell an unlicensed Potato shirt she'd lose her shit.

The only good thing for Amanduh is her full name is the same as someone else who was in the news so I guess if perspective sticker employers just Googled her name they wouldn't find out what a nutjob she is right away.

You don't understand you guyzzzz, it's the most exhausting thing in the world to post pictures of you taking pictures with your spawn!! #candid #notsocorememories #whodroolsmoreBuddyorGinn

Being a pretend mother is a full-time job!!!
Could be the title of their book though it's not exactly kid friendly.

Well, should we start guessing when she's going to voog again? Also, I wonder what time he wrapped up at Epcot. I'm assuming it would be way after the cruise would depart, right? I know they departed in the evening once but that was because of a hurricane.

Tim’s hair cut is so bad. It’s a cross between basic training in the military and douchey old white hipster.
Whoever does hair for the Bojos in general does not do them any favors, but I sort of think the Bojos do it to themselves
🤷‍♀️ Just feel bad for OG at this point since his hair is dictated by his parents. Though now thinking back on it, I don't think it's the style on him that bothers me so much than the fact they won't take him to an allergist.