Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Time stamp please
Starts about 3:37... then after Tim gets asked for a pic, keep clicking / advancing here or there and you can see him and Woo... then around 4:05 they're getting their food and you can see them... (looks like Tim was just there with Woo)

Reactions: 5

Member29member20

Did we get a nanny and Oliver spot right before Tim says they dropped their refillable mugs off in the room and he had to buy a sweatshirt because he forgot one?

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I stumbled on this last night. Itsblitzz posted her earnings in a video. She’s a ASMR creator but now I think she’s more of a mommy/lifestyle/whatever vlogger. She has 800K subs.

Anyway, here are her earnings for the past month straight from her YouTube screen. 1.1 M views paid $4700. So that would put the Trackers somewhere around $10,000 a month, or $125,000 a year. Not $250,000

The panic some of us are sensing is real. $125,000 is not a small amount of money, but it is in no way enough for their spending.

View attachment 2680400
I used to love Itsblitzzz’s ASMR content but stopped watching once she started to shift to being a lifestyle/mommy influencer. She’d probably see her views go back up if she was doing more ASMR. But anyway…
Are these warnings before or after YouTube takes their cut?

Rebelle

VIP Member
I do not believe there is any advantage when you book Aulani through a travel agent unless you are a person who likes for someone else to do all your travel planning and arrangements.

That said, we stayed at Aulani for Christmas 2021. We booked through Costco and there was a discounted rate through them. They also had a get $XXX back in a Costco gift card as an incentive, it was like $800. We also got something for a meal? Some sort of meal voucher. But we booked our own luau and excursions. We did book our car rental through Costco too, but we always do that.

Ordinary Adventure's Aulani videos are great. They just put one out this week of places to go eat all over the island. They have some good recommendations in most of their Hawaii vlogs. You just have to fast forward through their paid promotion crap.
Thank you for your insight! I looked up Costco, bc we do our car rentals through them, but it says Aulani is not available for our dates.
I prefer to be in control of everything. I wanted to rent DVC, but there’s nothing avail.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Me and my family had to put our family dog down last year. She wasn’t doing to good she wasn’t walking wasn’t eating she was in pain. But she had a good life we took her to a dog beach twice she would go on a lot of walks and have a lot of treats. Do I miss her yes but I would still get another dog when enough time has passed. Jenn shouldn’t get a dog because she doesn’t even take off her miracle kids.

Sorry to hear about your doggo.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I wonder if the shade from whatshisface on the podcast is his attempt to convince Tim's subscribers that his family is better, and therefore, more fun to watch. Tracker viewers show discontent on social media and this guy jumps in to convince them to come to his dark, God-bothering side.

gaga09

Am I crazy or is that wall color in their living room different? I swear it was more of a tan color.

nevinsmommy

Everything I’ve read has said you need a hotel room plus park tickets to get the dining plan in 2024. Any travel agents here who know more?

As passholders in the past when they had the dining plan, the only way to add on the dining plan was if we were staying with a DVC reservation. Which is why I thought they were renting (or grifting) points for this stay. But I’m not seeing it available without park tickets even with DVC.

Dillon21

VIP Member
I stumbled on this last night. Itsblitzz posted her earnings in a video. She’s a ASMR creator but now I think she’s more of a mommy/lifestyle/whatever vlogger. She has 800K subs.

Anyway, here are her earnings for the past month straight from her YouTube screen. 1.1 M views paid $4700. So that would put the Trackers somewhere around $10,000 a month, or $125,000 a year. Not $250,000

The panic some of us are sensing is real. $125,000 is not a small amount of money, but it is in no way enough for their spending.

View attachment 2680400

I don't sub to Julia. But I do watch her when I think to watch her. She only puts out one or maybe three a month. She lives in LA and LA is pretty expensive. She admitted she makes $56,000 a year, ($26 an hour) based on above figure. That is not very much money and she admits that for the amount of vlogs she puts out. The difference to me is that she puts out stuff I find interesting for the most part (as far as ASMR, she is not in my top 10. The lifestyle vlog to me is more interesting from her).

I am not sure how Orlando compares to LA in cost of living. Lets say it is less (but expensive to other parts of FL or the country) than LA or NYC. But $125,000 is not very much money for the crap they do, as far as TTT.

Julia while she puts personal info out there about herself. She seems to be careful about what she does put out there. So if she does stupid stuff on par with TTT. She does not put it on her channel. Jenn needs to learn that too. You don't need to put everything out there.

Forest

VIP Member
I used to love Itsblitzzz’s ASMR content but stopped watching once she started to shift to being a lifestyle/mommy influencer. She’d probably see her views go back up if she was doing more ASMR. But anyway…
Are these warnings before or after YouTube takes their cut?
I believe it’s after.

Reactions: 4

Typzee Teepee

Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The shit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
View attachment 2682239

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
View attachment 2682244
Just c urious...isnt there a copyright on using Disney content?

• Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
Hey Jenn - so sorry you failed on your 'video every day in January' promise - it breaks my heart - NOTTTTTTTT!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anywho - I thought you might like to know that it's my BDAY today - YEAH!!!!!
I will not be checking into any hotel to celebrate - no, I will be spending the day with my family - I know, what a crazy thought right????
And bc I think we did a fairly good job raising our children (not bragging, just saying), they are now all adults yet they still want to
be with their MOM on her day. Who would have thought.
But we all know you are MOTY material with your Insta posts hugs and fake kisses - but in my mind you still suck.
Happy birthday!! 🎉

Typzee Teepee

Ginn: "it's pretty cold out right now it's like 45 degrees!"
Dim from the void somewhere: "it's 55!"
Ginn: *fake laugh*

Dude, get your kid tested.
View attachment 2692911

Dim eats soup so weird, like Tarzan learning to use utensils for the first time. Also why is the soup in a plate?

I'm going to be surprised if she ever links what she says she's going to link down below.
View attachment 2692915

Dim says he's forever cleaning up Hot Wheels. 1) that's your fault for buying so many and 2) TELL THE KID TO HELP YOU CLEAN UP THE FUCKING HOT WHEELS JFC
View attachment 2692917
What about putting your shoes in the closet?

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
A woman was recently sued by representatives for country singer Luke Combs for selling tumblers with his likeness on them. She was fined $250,000. She had made less than $400 in sales from the tumblers. Luke Combs came across the story and said he was sick to hear about this happen to a fan of his and that his team was supposed to be going after companies using his likeness for merchandise not a fan selling tumblers out of her home.

Disney on the other hand, is known to be relentless about this sort of thing.
The IOC ramps up their search for copyright infringement the closer they get to an Olympics, they employ people just for the purpose to find these.

How in the bloody hell do people get away with selling counterfeit merchandise like this? I remember Disney suing daycare centers for having characters painted on the walls in the 1990s---but actually manufacturing unlicensed Disney merchandise is OK?
It cost money to sue and there usually has to be enough money to make it worth while. I suspect a lot of people who are making money off it wouldn't even have enough money to pay court costs and would be judgment proof. However, there are some brands that are way more zealous than others about their property. Disney being one of them. I think I was reading somewhere that Disney is still trying to enforce copyright for Steamboat Willie even though it expired this year.