Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nevinsmommy

Am I the only one who doesn't see a slap but rather Jackson grabbing Tim's arm and pushing it away? Not that that's much better.
I don’t see a slap but I do see aggression for sure.
---
So who’s taking bets that they are staying cuntcierce on top of free dining?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Kystar

Chatty Member
I keep wondering...
What if Tim edited the Festival voog, as we discussed yesterday. And Jenn didn't want to spend any extra time on this one today because wasn't there speculation they are possibly cruising starting tomorrow (on the 4-day Wish)? If so, they probably needed another shopping day and now she can now brag about her 1.5 hr voog if anyone complains when she skips even more days. 🙄
Jeebus , so J$ will miss more school 😮

Reactions: 6
I'd imagine the excuse right now is the baby needs to sleep so he cant go in the parks. And then when they no longer need the OG Prop they drop him off to nap with Da Baby and Rosie or make him go to school.

Also, I wonder...

I know there are a lot of nannies with the variant of Rose for the name but saw this one who works in the Orlando area on their nanny site for a whopping $12.71 an hour and this part of her bio stood out.
Screenshot 2024-01-12 131852.png

• Wow

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
This article from NPR says tubes are also given to children with symptoms of autism. You’d think they would have mentioned Jackson having so many ear infections.
If they wanted to just be cruel and heartless, they'd just let everyone know the kid is Autistic and focus 100% on "Disney with Autism" and profit off him.

• Sick

S. McQueen Light

Even with their lower number of views per upload just uploading a video a day for 10 days in a row it managed to claw them up to over 2.5 million views in 30 days. It may not fix the ship but if they stick to an entire month of daily uploads that would get them back to 3 million monthly views. It’s a broken record but step on in keeping the channel stable is to upload something. Damn near anything.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Off Topic, I have an unrelated quick question and I don’t trust anyone else on the internet more than you guys when it comes to Disney.

Is there any upside to using a travel agent for Aulani? We’re going in July and there’s never usually discounts for that time. I already have the luau page bookmarked and check for my dates to become avail regularly, so I’m not entirely worried about missing it. Just wondering if there are any benefits.

mjm9

VIP Member
I did the dinning plan years ago when you could get it free. It's not that difficult! Why are they making it sound more complicated then it is.
We got the quick service one which then included a dessert and 2 snacks a day, it was so much food!
Lol.
I did the DDP in the early years.
It included:
TS appetizer, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage AND tip,
QS entree, dessert & non-alcoholic beverage,
2 snacks & 1 refillable resort mug.
All for $42 per day (adult) !

• Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
Have a lot of fun!!!

WL/AKL split stays are fun. I'm hoping we can do one of those in early June after school lets out. I was trying to book AKL for President's Day week but it is so insanely pricey so I doubt we'll be going down to WDW til summer. :-(

mjm9

VIP Member
Can anyone help me out with the timeline?

I am watching the podcast cause I was interested in hearing Nick’s Dopey Challenge experience.

When are the podcasts taped for their Monday broadcast?

When did the Bojokes stay at AKL Jambo House?
Cause Tim mentions the video/FaceTime convo with Jaxy about winning the 10K in the podcast.
J: did you win Dad?
T: Yeah I did! I beat everybody!
(holds up medal) They don’t just give medals to everybody!

And he talks about the carnival games at AK.

• Wow

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Can anyone help me out with the timeline?

I am watching the podcast cause I was interested in hearing Nick’s Dopey Challenge experience.

When are the podcasts taped for their Monday broadcast?

When did the Bojokes stay at AKL Jambo House?
Cause Tim mentions the video/FaceTime convo with Jaxy about winning the 10K in the podcast.
J: did you win Dad?
T: Yeah I did! I beat everybody!
(holds up medal) They don’t just give medals to everybody!

And he talks about the carnival games at AK.
Did dim actually use those exact words and lie to J$ that he ‘beat everyone’?
I wonder how long it will take Nick to realize his "friends" don't like all his IG posts like he likes theirs? He seems so desperate for the Tracker connection that he likes his own posts with the "that_tracks_pod" IG account, which you know HE runs. So he purposefully logs into it to go like his own posts. 😅

He should realize that Tim and Jenn rarely like anyone else's posts on IG, unless it is about them. They never like an IG post by Kitra and yet she is always liking theirs, too. Tim doesn't even follow AdamTW (and Adam doesn't follow anyone). 😂 True narcissists.

If T&J really supported their YouTuber "friends," they would share their IG stories, tag them in posts, or like their posts.
that would require time, effort, and true feelings of friendship, none of which they have.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Have a lot of fun!!!

WL/AKL split stays are fun. I'm hoping we can do one of those in early June after school lets out. I was trying to book AKL for President's Day week but it is so insanely pricey so I doubt we'll be going down to WDW til summer. :-(
I couldn't believe it when I saw the confirmed reservation for AKL for 240 a night for a 1 bedroom villa. I was scoping out a confirmed reservation for 1 bedroom villa at Boulder Creek hoping it would drop it price but someone snagged it before us.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Didn't she also say during yesterday's live? That the live was not the actual video for the day and she was still releasing something?
She did say that the live was the video for the day and there would be no edited video posted. I wonder what todays video will be.
Checking in and dinner at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? Another home vlog?

• Wow
They have never come out and said there was this specific incident at this time with this thing. But we've been putting two and two together and we're all pretty good at math here.

What we know:

J$ was probably a little over a year when Jenn showed him eating whole green grapes while Tim rode Rise of the Resistance.

Shortly there after and from then on...J$ was only hand fed little teeny tiny bits of food. Like a baby bird. Sadly, I'm not exaggerating.

Jenn left little bits of J$ saying things about choking hazards in videos. Specifically when he told someone at Trick or Treating that a Starburst is a choking hazard. There were several others. He can't have popcorn at 4 years old because he could choke. There were a bunch.

In the very last live video, on Tuesday or whenever, Jenn was asked about baby led weaning for Da Baby. Jenn replied with, they are taking it slow, because choking is very scary. J$ choked a few times when he was doing baby led weaning. Not exactly what she said, but close to that.

So we called it way back when his feeding changed that he choked. Now Jenn has confirmed it. We do not know that it was for sure a grape, but we've seen the kid eating whole grapes at a far too young age. It most likely was a grape on one occasion.
Also, didn't they say something specifically about cutting up his New Year's Grapes into four or five pieces. I remember thinking that was weird that they specifically mentioned that.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Weren't we talking about how they would hate the restaurants at AKL a couple of threads ago...

That bread service is great btw.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Hey Jenn - so sorry you failed on your 'video every day in January' promise - it breaks my heart - NOTTTTTTTT!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anywho - I thought you might like to know that it's my BDAY today - YEAH!!!!!
I will not be checking into any hotel to celebrate - no, I will be spending the day with my family - I know, what a crazy thought right????
And bc I think we did a fairly good job raising our children (not bragging, just saying), they are now all adults yet they still want to
be with their MOM on her day. Who would have thought.
But we all know you are MOTY material with your Insta posts hugs and fake kisses - but in my mind you still suck.
Happy birthday 🎂