Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I thought Florida residents could make monthly payments on passes. So if they are afraid of nanny flight wouldn't they just pay for it a month at a time then stop when she left?

And as lazy as JennBo is still shocked they haven't gotten a live in nanny/housekeeper/cook/etc. Set for life c'mon step it up a bit!
You are still contracted to pay the full annual pass cost just over time instead of all at once.

Reactions: 8

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm thinking back to the baby monitor camera on the lopsided lampshade - if Da Baby was sleeping in their bed, why would they need the baby monitor on him if presumably an adult is in bed with him? And if Rosie the Nanniveter was watching him while they waddled around AK, would they ask her to leave him sleeping alone in the bed and hence the camera?? Why don't they just fucking request a packaway crib?
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.59.52 AM.png

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Amanda gives me a headache. Girl, get a life.
---
As for the lightsaber, I never had a problem carrying it on. There were other people on my flight with a lightsaber. The crew said when I brought it on, "oh you built a lightsaber."
It was spirit, they charge you to carry on the air you breathe 🙄 had nothing to do with it being a lightsaber.

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
In the past I would get the dining plan however I would get it for free because I planned and booked at the right time or when AAA ran a deal (they no longer give any discounts on Disney trips). But now; I don’t think I would do it. I like to order kids meals for smaller portions and from what I’ve seen, adults cannot use adult credits on kids meals. For me it would be a waste.
I’ve never done the dining plan. There’s usually so much we want to try. We’ll get one of whatever it is to try and split it. We rarely have a traditional meal where everyone gets something, maybe once a day? I would also share an adult meal with my 4 year old.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m mad as hell we are going back and forth on This here because the stupid slackers are so obtuse about what the hell they actually paid for 😂
And that's something that would have been really good information, how did they add the dining plan to their reservation?

They for sure didn't get the Disney+ deal because they didn't stay 4 nights.

If they actually bought a package with tickets, I think they would have mentioned it, and then they would have looked like idiots.

But there really doesn't seem to be a way to add it to an AP room online, and you used to be able to back in the day. So, they must have called. Which is dumb on Disney's end....because if I have to call somewhere to get something, it's not going to happen.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Maybe the kid had a Dr appt 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m also guilty of skipping out on school to go to Disney, especially at that age. “School” at that age is honestly not that important ad neither is “structure”. Not. A Stan perspective just a regular f the system type parent…

Reactions: 7

FreckleFart90

Once again I say getting snow isn't great, Jenn! Another 4 inches overnight on top of the still existing 10 inches from earlier this week, expectation is that the total will be around 10 again and to top it all off blizzard conditions this afternoon. My daughter had only two days of school this week thanks to all this snow bullshit.

My driveway, trashcan for comparison :View attachment 2684514
We’ve been expecting snow for a week and it’s supposed to come down hard tonight….but also I never trust the weather up here.

• Heart
So it looks like they are on a staycation at AKL View attachment 2680727

so let me get this straight: J has school today and they are staying at the resort furthest from their home. Also here is a gem:View attachment 2680734
🤢🤢🤢 Girl, lesbians and bisexuals have standards
Really buckling down on their finances...

And a question for those of ya'll who go to Disney more often than I do. What's their cancellation policy? I am assuming these rubes would've gotten some of their money back had they cancelled. Even if it wasn't the whole thing you'd think if they were struggling they'd want something back. What fucking morons.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Of all the box meals she’s cooked cremated why post this one that looks like it’s crawling with maggots on IG? They must be so desperate for views of any kind. So tempting to ask in the comments if they were maggots but I don’t want to get myself blocked 😂
I’m a picky eater, but even if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t eat that or even give it to the wild animals that frequent my neighborhood. The color looks like baby diarrhea. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Hey Gemma: Alright girl.

But seriously, I think some of their decline is due to their toxic fans. If anyone posts any sort of comment that can be viewed as negative, like: Jenn has a green top on, I prefer it when she wears blue....the demons come out. Who wants to deal with that?
---
I feel like they did take him solo recently, while J$ was in school. Maybe it was when they did Jingle Cruise?

ETA not that recently. November 5th was his MK/Jingle Cruise/Mickey Mouse visit.

View attachment 2684791
I just went and skimmed that video and it doesn’t appear the nanny was with them. I wonder if they didn’t take Oliver with them to the Animal Kingdom because they can’t manage both kids there on their own and the nanny maybe doesn’t have an AP so she can’t always go with them and they don’t want to buy her a day ticket. I bet if she did have an AP, we would have seen Oliver tagging along this time.

• Sad

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Are we gonna get a voog today I wonder? I think if she’s scheduled a crap house tour it would have been out by now….

I think if that were true and they weren't disclosing it, they would be in a shitload of trouble. Too much risk.

I also do not think Disney wants to be associated with them. At all. Regardless of the number subscribers. There are tons of so-called influencers with better content, better views and better morals. Also, Disney seems to be #hosting less and less on "big" things and doing smaller things and letter partners foot most of the bill. Like the yoga thing TPD did this week.
Yep, voogers are a dime a dozen why be stuck with those two who have some baggage. I am still halfway convinced that some delusional stan/s is financing a lot of this crap. It makes the most sense and honestly I'm shocked they don't have a Patreon yet.

• Sick