The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she only cooks the vegan box meals to spite Tim. He asked that she contribute to the household by making dinner so she goes about it in the most expensive and ridiculous fashion. She’s always preparing something Tim can’t handle (e.g. rice) then films his reaction as he chokes it down. She gets off on it.
I want to say there was one NYE voog where she resolved to eat more vegan meals as if it meant they were eating healthier :rolleyes: If she has to use a meal service, I don't know why they can't do one that's more family friendly. There are so many of them now. I know Marley Spoon would even mark ones they thought that kids would like It's just ridiculous how she's cooking the kid something completely different and you know Dim is totally heading to the closet burger joint after dinner too.

This article from NPR says tubes are also given to children with symptoms of autism. You’d think they would have mentioned Jackson having so many ear infections.
If he ends up needing surgery and films the whole process I am going to be so angry for him. If he is really having that many problems with his ears they should've had him see an ENT as soon as they could. Someone mentioned they used a home remedy awhile ago and that just has me even more disgusted with them than usual. Though these are the two that thought filming their baby's NICU stay was good content.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
they are so annoying...Jackson's hair...who asks a kid that age if he wants to get his hair cut? You just take them for a haircut!
Disagree here. Kids should be taught as early as possible that they have choice and autonomy over their own bodies. I don't think a kid should be forced to have a hair cut, but parents DO need to at least help with upkeep when they are so young. Brush it on occasion, perhaps.

Although Jen is the one who took a week long cruise or whatever and forgot her hairbrush. So that's asking a lot of her I suppose!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've never understood why, if they're so frightened of their kids choking, they don't take time to do a CPR/first aid course that will include how to Heimlich a child and infant. They should take that course anyway, as parents IMO (and especially because they're exceptionally inept ones), but jeez. It takes a day if that and can even be done online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've never understood why, if they're so frightened of their kids choking, they don't take time to do a CPR/first aid course that will include how to Heimlich a child and infant. They should take that course anyway, as parents IMO (and especially because they're exceptionally inept ones), but jeez. It takes a day if that and can even be done online.
A safety course in general with CPR would be prudent especially with the pool with the flimsy child proof gate.

Reactions: 17
A safety course in general with CPR would be prudent especially with the pool with the flimsy child proof gate.
😲 What child proof gate??
Last I knew the pool was fully exposed with nothing around it, as the birdcage was considered the barrier around it.

2AC0BF06-9D6E-4254-8284-6FC185C9B66D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They have the birdcage to keep the neighborhood kids safe, just nothing to protect their own kids. :rolleyes:
They need something to protect them from Mommy Ginny too. Oops da baby’s first burn and Jackson’s 50th! Ahahahahaha

Reactions: 9
Technically, they have not bought them yet. They found old lottery tickets and made a big, huge, giant deal about winning $24. So now they are going to do an experiment and buy $100 in $1 scratch offs. Jenn thinks she's going to get her $100 back. Tim thinks they'll get $30. I'm Team Tim here. No way they get their $100 back on $1 scratch offs.

But, people who are set for life, who have amazing, incredible, wonderful investments A--don't make a big bleeping deal about $24 winnings. B--don't dream about having 1 bitcoin and having $42,000. At one point, Jenn was super impressed with $500,000. Yea, not set for life.
To be fair, you don't need that much money to be set for life when you eat enough tit to be reducing your already fairly short life expectancy at the rate these 2 slop buckets are!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Disagree here. Kids should be taught as early as possible that they have choice and autonomy over their own bodies. I don't think a kid should be forced to have a hair cut, but parents DO need to at least help with upkeep when they are so young. Brush it on occasion, perhaps.

Although Jen is the one who took a week long cruise or whatever and forgot her hairbrush. So that's asking a lot of her I suppose!
You are 100% correct, however, we cannot believe for one second that J$ really actually wants long hair or was even given the choice of haircut/no haircut. We've seen on too many occasions with the Bojos where No means Yes. Or they ask J$ a question and he sits staring blankly at them while Tim or Jenn replies--oh he said this....when he clearly didn't.

So while Jenn SAYS that J$ wants to grow his hair out....the chances of that actually being something that J$ actually said are slim to none.

But for sure, kids should have a say, within reason, of what goes on with their bodies. I just personally do not believe A--that they allow that and B--J$ is capable of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are 100% correct, however, we cannot believe for one second that J$ really actually wants long hair or was even given the choice of haircut/no haircut. We've seen on too many occasions with the Bojos where No means Yes. Or they ask J$ a question and he sits staring blankly at them while Tim or Jenn replies--oh he said this....when he clearly didn't.

So while Jenn SAYS that J$ wants to grow his hair out....the chances of that actually being something that J$ actually said are slim to none.

But for sure, kids should have a say, within reason, of what goes on with their bodies. I just personally do not believe A--that they allow that and B--J$ is capable of it.
Very true.

The school (or teacher) could have also suggested to them that his hair is in getting in his eyes and if they'd consider trimming / cutting it.

It's one thing to allow a child their choice to grow their hair out, style it as they wish, etc.; it's another to have a four-year-old with obvious hair in his eyes, blocking his vision as a potential safety hazard.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think there is anything wrong with buying lotto tickets, I buy one or two occasionally, but to gloat about buying 100 tickets when 1) people in their own backyard are struggling with living expenses, 2) the Supreme Court hearing a case about the legality of homelessness, 3) hundreds of children dying in Gaza is tacky and heartless. From what everyone has posted on here, they buy tickets enough that Tim mentioned a “hack” with the Florida lottery app. So they are not set for life and I’m guessing they are close to losing their CUNTCIERGE lifestyle that they are trying get rich quick schemes. I’m sure they would be able to afford a comfortable lifestyle if they cut back now, but true to form, they back for $5k 2-day staycations and buy luxury items.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m all for kids having their hair the way they want. She was dumb though asking how to keep it out of his eyes while growing it out (in a previous vid). Uh, the same way anyone grows out their hair. You have to use clips or a hairband or a rubber band. It’s like she thought there was some secret boy way to do it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think there is anything wrong with buying lotto tickets, I buy one or two occasionally, but to gloat about buying 100 tickets when 1) people in their own backyard are struggling with living expenses, 2) the Supreme Court hearing a case about the legality of homelessness, 3) hundreds of children dying in Gaza is tacky and heartless. From what everyone has posted on here, they buy tickets enough that Tim mentioned a “hack” with the Florida lottery app. So they are not set for life and I’m guessing they are close to losing their CUNTCIERGE lifestyle that they are trying get rich quick schemes. I’m sure they would be able to afford a comfortable lifestyle if they cut back now, but true to form, they back for $5k 2-day staycations and buy luxury items.
They really are looking for get rich quick schemes. They started watching Shark Tank and you can tell it got Jenn's mind going.

My extended family has a tradition where for big holidays when the entire family is together for dinner, everyone gets a $1 scratch off in between their pasta bowl and dinner plate. We are a big Italian family with the pasta course before the main dinner, it's something to do in between courses. I don't know how it started, but it's been since I was a kid. Kids look forward to their scratch offs at the holidays. It's a special occasion, we let the kids gamble. :ROFLMAO: It just seems strange to me that J$ seems to be driving this new gambling thing. By the way they were telling the story, this is a thing they do often. Often enough for J$ to know the difference between cashing out at the counter vs getting them from the machine.

Side note: We've had a lot of 18th birthdays the last few years and we always include $10 in scratch offs with the present for a fun, congrats you can buy lottery tickets, gift. Maybe I'm starting these young adults gambling addictions? Yikes.

Reactions: 19
She should have just gotten him a purple headband similar to hers that has unicorns on it. Twinsies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well damn, good for them! I love to see anyone who has been kicked off Tracker Island be more successful than them. Sparkly Nicole is an odd duck, but she has a kind heart, I wish her nothing but success. Because their success is a great big 🖕to the Trackers.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 6.56.21 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ginn: "it's pretty cold out right now it's like 45 degrees!"
Dim from the void somewhere: "it's 55!"
Ginn: *fake laugh*

Dude, get your kid tested.
View attachment 2692911

Dim eats soup so weird, like Tarzan learning to use utensils for the first time. Also why is the soup in a plate?

I'm going to be surprised if she ever links what she says she's going to link down below.
View attachment 2692915

Dim says he's forever cleaning up Hot Wheels. 1) that's your fault for buying so many and 2) TELL THE KID TO HELP YOU CLEAN UP THE bleeping HOT WHEELS JFC
View attachment 2692917
What about putting your shoes in the closet?

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2024-01-16 7.05.55 PM.png

This has got to be one of the funniest Stan comments I have ever seen. "The podcast is more testosterone feels since Jenn's not there." Yes, Nick and Tim are just oozing testosterone in the latest podcast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They really are looking for get rich quick schemes. They started watching Shark Tank and you can tell it got Jenn's mind going.

My extended family has a tradition where for big holidays when the entire family is together for dinner, everyone gets a $1 scratch off in between their pasta bowl and dinner plate.

Side note: We've had a lot of 18th birthdays the last few years and we always include $10 in scratch offs with the present for a fun, congrats you can buy lottery tickets, gift. Maybe I'm starting these young adults gambling addictions? Yikes.
No. You're not starting a gambling addiction. My family always exchanges scratch offs at the holidays in our cards to one another, at birthdays, etc. ($20 max = a handful of $1s, $2, and $5 tickets), etc. and, like your family, my Dad gives everyone a scratch off between the end of dinner and our dessert course at Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It's been like this for years. I'm 47 now. NONE of us have a gambling problem.

Now, is your family and my family all blowing $100 on scratch offs just for the "fun of it" because it's a random Thursday and we're going to monetize a vlog showing our four-year-old a pseudo-get-rich-quick scheme? Nah. And that's how we're not the same as the Trackers.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think J$ wants long hair, I think he does not want a hair cut, like the actual act of having his haircut. Two completely different things but to them “No haircut” translates to “I want to grow my hair long”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.