The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly looks like Jenn has just given up and given her life over to her grotesque eating habits. I think she has just embraced the fact that she loves to eat and she’s not gonna stop. I don’t think we will ever see her get the weight back off. She honestly needs therapy before it significantly affects her health more than it probably already has

Reactions: 24
This article from NPR says tubes are also given to children with symptoms of autism. You’d think they would have mentioned Jackson having so many ear infections.
If they wanted to just be cruel and heartless, they'd just let everyone know the kid is Autistic and focus 100% on "Disney with Autism" and profit off him.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It honestly looks like Jenn has just given up and given her life over to her grotesque eating habits. I think she has just embraced the fact that she loves to eat and she’s not gonna stop. I don’t think we will ever see her get the weight back off. She honestly needs therapy before it significantly affects her health more than it probably already has
It will only come off if she has a major health care and is hospitalized and the food is controlled. As soon as she gets home and starts eating again it will come back on. It's an addiction at this point.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve mentioned this before but I am close to Jenn’s age and have gained almost 45 pounds in one year. I used to be into health and fitness and was in extremely good shape but I had a back injury and unfortunately used that as an excuse to constantly over eat. I haven’t had any back issues in almost two months and just started to ease back into healthier eating and light exercise. I’m hoping to get back into the shape I was in at my peak but…
This is the heaviest I have ever been and I have been dealing with things like high blood pressure and an increased heart rate. I finally decided to do something about it but to make this about Jenn, there is no way she can’t be dealing with the same. I knew I had gained a lot of weight but didn’t know about my increased heart rate and blood pressure until checking them at a pharmacy last fall. She might think she is fine because she feels fine but there’s no way to know unless evaluated by a doctor.
We know she needs therapy but she needs a physical as well.

TLDR: I got fat like Jenn and decided to do something about it once I realized it was affecting my heart rate and blood pressure. She probably does have health issues and doesn’t even realize it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve mentioned this before but I am close to Jenn’s age and have gained almost 45 pounds in one year. I used to be into health and fitness and was in extremely good shape but I had a back injury and unfortunately used that as an excuse to constantly over eat. I haven’t had any back issues in almost two months and just started to ease back into healthier eating and light exercise. I’m hoping to get back into the shape I was in at my peak but…
This is the heaviest I have ever been and I have been dealing with things like high blood pressure and an increased heart rate. I finally decided to do something about it but to make this about Jenn, there is no way she can’t be dealing with the same. I knew I had gained a lot of weight but didn’t know about my increased heart rate and blood pressure until checking them at a pharmacy last fall. She might think she is fine because she feels fine but there’s no way to know unless evaluated by a doctor.
We know she needs therapy but she needs a physical as well.

TLDR: I got fat like Jenn and decided to do something about it once I realized it was affecting my heart rate and blood pressure. She probably does have health issues and doesn’t even realize it.
The difference is you didn't fat shame tourists and your mother inlaw all over social media for financial gain and attention when you were thinner .... Greasy Spice and Timmy Tight Pants have/did. Good luck on your health journey, it's something most of us struggle with. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think I read one about it being filthy. I'll see if I can find it still..honestly was going on a rabbit hole about cleaning fees for short term rentals on something completely unrelated. I bet they really stick it to guests there.

Here it is.
I'm not surprised they're probably super dirty, based on turds like Dim and Ginn walking around with their gross shoes on, climbing and laying on the beds, touching everything, etc. No way a cleaning service is going to have the stamina to clean an obnoxiously gawdy fugly mansion properly, plus the extra-themed rooms are just an extra easy way to collect dust in all the various nooks and crannies. Like is housekeeping going to crawl in a tunnel to clean up leftover Buddy drool? Doubt it.

Also, stupid giant wall clocks need to die as decor, they're about as stupid as "live laugh love" signs. I'm glad Ginn is sooooo inspired by the decor though. Yes Ginn, you too can have abstract metal frames with wicker balls stuffed into their nooks and crannies! Sure, go ahead and make the upstairs playroom into a bleeping movie theater even though you fall asleep during movies, watch everything on your iPad, and pretend you don't even watch that much on your cable & streaming services! 🫠

Maybe a home gym would be a better investment.
---
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.26.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.26.26 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.26.41 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It will only come off if she has a major health care and is hospitalized and the food is controlled. As soon as she gets home and starts eating again it will come back on. It's an addiction at this point.
We can always look forward to her episode on My 600 LB Life , she would definitely do it & be proud of it 😀

Reactions: 8
February 2022 the Columbia jacket could be zipped up all the way. This was a couple months before she got pregnant with Da Baby.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.57.44 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes, I initially thought of this as well (considering our ASD conversation earlier too)

That he actually doesn't like the act of the person touching his head, his face, his hair; having the scissors close to his skin; perhaps feeling the coolness of the metal scissors against his skin at times here or there, etc.
My younger brother has ASD and when he was that age getting his hair cut was impossible. It was the sensory overload for him. Took us years to find someone who could do it in a way he could manage it

Reactions: 13
Sorry if it’s been mentioned already, but they are both wearing the exact same outfits from when they toured the Nintendo/Simpsons house voog which was posted 10 days ago.

2 houses in 1 day! - stressful times in the Tracker Household
What do you expect poor Jenn to do?! She has SOOOOOO much laundry and has such a HARD time looking after two children while their nanny sits there and does nothing! It's a hardknock life for our J4Ds.

Reactions: 15
So I'm guessing this was filmed the same day as Rivian sleeping? If that was the case why not post it last week when she was yupping it up at AK...wait, Jenn logic.

Ugh, what can I say but tacky and boring.
She said on the live that they had more home tours that needed to be edited. It would make sense to get that done before the trip but…you know where this is going.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tim is wearing a belt in the last video! Like those shorts could ever just fall off.
So they definitely toured both houses the same day because I mentioned Tim’s belt when he was climbing through Jenn’s secret tunnel. Why did it take this long to get the second one out? How are they still being asked to produce these ads? House owners must be desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they definitely toured both houses the same day because I mentioned Tim’s belt when he was climbing through Jenn’s secret tunnel. Why did it take this long to get the second one out? How are they still being asked to produce these ads? House owners must be desperate.
Oh, she has at least one more themed house voog to edit and upload. She said in the live she had "a couple more I need to edit" after the first one. She is terrible at this job and if Tim chooses to ignore it then he is as much to blame for any channel view/sub problems. How hard are these to edit? It's a manic tour of a house and lazy content.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.