The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick as a dog with flu, y'all have been entertaining me while I am lucid, lol

I'm still more useful than Jenn so there's that

SO many Americans have health issues due to weight, I can't imagine if we had an NHS how overrun it would be just because of all the health issues obesity causes. It's already pretty bad for Medicare et cetera (just in my experience dealing with it with my mom before she died). They are going to be so screwed, already possibly are.
Fee better soon!! I’ve no doubt you’re more productive sick than the human leech is on her best day. Hell, your tissue box is more useful than she is.

Given Dims goals and statements from the last home vlog that were posted here, I wonder if he finally started paying attention to what we point out here and maybe he finally took a look at the garbage she posts on the channel instead of blindly trusting her. hopefully he grows a pair and gets his channel back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MUST READ from the FB!
On a post about the post cast on the FB group… even people who are excited are skeptical it will last.

It gets better- they are seeing rivht through old bitchy Jennbo Tracker in another post about Tim’s insecurities.
These are 'gold' - thank you @Blessyourheart for posting so we can read them - :)

Reactions: 11
MUST READ from the FB!
On a post about the post cast on the FB group… even people who are excited are skeptical it will last.

It gets better- they are seeing rivht through old bitchy Jennbo Tracker in another post about Tim’s insecurities.
Spicy. Though I wish they wouldn't act like Dick is receptive to criticism either. As far as I'm concerned he's just Jenn with a penis who at least gives two fucks about his own health. Interesting to note, I looked at the Tracker website that Mike runs a couple of days back and it has been purged of all the old podcast too and is now just Dick and Dim.

Back to the healthcare talk, I don't even want to think what they are paying for a decent policy since I doubt they qualify for any subsidy under the current system and they aren't being covered by an employer. My sister is a freelancer and finding a decent policy that gives you access to most physicians on the marketplace is easier said than done. Hell, even the so called PPO that my company has us on has so many restrictions at this point it's annoying beyond belief. I'm still shocked that the NICU visit didn't effect them more financially and as a wake up call than it actually did.
---
And I can only imagine how Jenn's Journey on 600 LB Life would go:
  • First commercial monologue of how sad her life was would consist of childhood trauma of being born to teenage parents and mom dying young. She'd talk about how happy they were in their early YT years and show more pictures of the dogs than the kids.
  • Binge eating which will probably consist of Dim bringing her tit from Disney and if they were lucky enough she'd make some vegan fart fest from bed
  • A road trip to Houston where she'd discuss renting a private jet but they'd end up taking the EV semi that Dim would rent.
  • Dr. Now calling her delusional, her ignoring him, losing five pounds and equating it to fifty pounds.
  • Missing frequent appointments and always having an excuse
I don't even think she'd get green lit to move to Houston or would she want to. I think it would be one of those episodes that ends with her getting into a delusional fight with Dr. Now and then blocking him and doing a rant about him on YT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Observation about Oliver - He is always giving the camera the middle finger! LOL I know he is a baby but it makes me laugh every time I see him do it. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MUST READ from the FB!

Last night, I read a ton of comments from our pal Jordan (who used to kiss their ass) but I can only find this one now.
Were a bunch deleted @Blessyourheart ?!?

He's definitely not as big of a fan now and much more anti-Jenn (but the comments he posted yesterday that I can't find now were way better!)

1704724777840.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last night, I read a ton of comments from our pal Jordan (who used to kiss their ass) but I can only find this one now.
Were a bunch deleted @Blessyourheart ?!?

He's definitely not as big of a fan now and much more anti-Jenn (but the comments he posted yesterday that I can't find now were way better!)

View attachment 2675814
It was over a few different posts that he made those comments. I was actually floored reading them. He used to go to bat for them so hard. If Jordan can come around, I think the Trackers are in for a world of trouble. The facade is crumbling and I know a bunch of those comments were authentic, not just lurkers from here.
---
They are on the other post, the one about Universal! I can still see them

Reactions: 14
It was over a few different posts that he made those comments. I was actually floored reading them. He used to go to bat for them so hard. If Jordan can come around, I think the Trackers are in for a world of trouble. The facade is crumbling and I know a bunch of those comments were authentic, not just lurkers from here.
---
They are on the other post, the one about Universal! I can still see them
I think there are many, many Jordans out there. People who used to watch religiously. People who used to defend them til the end. Now, almost every video has less than 100,000 views because people don't like what they've become. The comments are less and less and it's always the same people commenting (I'm looking at you Tiffany).

I don't think they can change the image of the channel because Jenn won't allow it. Tim needs to hire an editor and Tim needs to get his ass out covering the theme parks (specifically Universal and Epic Universe) and local events that tourists can go to. Not the Goodwill of Lake Nona. Not the Target that's 20 miles from where the tourists visit. They also need to branch into YT shorts and TikToks...quick clips and if the viewer wants to see more, come watch our 40 minute vlog.

Reactions: 21
Thanks @Smooshpoosh! Found them!

Here's some more... including with Jordan, as well as newer viewers.
(though - to the one guy's point about Jenn taking over - she took over way LONGER than just 2-3 months ago)

1704725261625.png

1704725293017.png

1704725313538.png

1704725353312.png

1704725392104.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Could it be that dimothy has made the decision that it's either a nanny OR a editor she can have? Because if they had a editor then why would they NEED nannies? We know gin can't be bothered with the kids but she would literally be doing nothing if a editor is there so maybe dimothy can't justify having the nannies, we know she does the bare minimum as it is with editing but because she's doing something then she can use the excuse she needs the nannies, because at this stage I honestly do not know why they don't have a editor, they gloat they are "dept free" an "set for life" so can easily afford a decent editor

Seems that Jenny's big Waldorf stay didn't go over as well as she hoped. I'm glad to see more and more people are seeing them like we are. Realizing they had a nanny for Jackson so they could still go out all the time without their miracle baby pushed me over to the dark side way back when.

Sick as a dog with flu, y'all have been entertaining me while I am lucid, lol

I'm still more useful than Jenn so there's that

SO many Americans have health issues due to weight, I can't imagine if we had an NHS how overrun it would be just because of all the health issues obesity causes. It's already pretty bad for Medicare et cetera (just in my experience dealing with it with my mom before she died). They are going to be so screwed, already possibly are.
I hope you feel better.

Reactions: 5
Yes, you are right about how happy they looked on NYE 2018. For those who don't wish to watch, these were there grape wishes for the New Year.

1) Tim - Go back to Tokyo
Jenn - Go back to Tokyo
2) Tim - I want to go to Paris
Jenn - I want to start a podcast
3) Tim - I want to paint the wall in the office
Jenn - same
4) Tim - I want to eat grapes
Jenn - I want to eat healthier; to implement more vegetarian days into our diet
5) missed Tim’s
Jenn - Rent boats at Disney World again
6) Tim - Meet Ryan Seacrest
Jenn - stay at a Disney resort at least once
7) Tim - Go horseback riding at Disney
Jenn - stay at one of the cabins at Disney and go horseback riding on the same trip and stay at Fort Wilderness like in an RV

8) Tim - I want to go on an RV trip
Jenn - Yeah, me too
9) Tim - stay at Universal for two times during Halloween Horror nights
Jenn - Go back to the West Coast. Disneyland and Universal Hollywood
10) Tim - Get over to Hong Kong
Jenn - I WANNA DO MORE VOLUNTEER WORK
11) Tim - I wanna do more Live Shows
Jenn - I want to open up all the mail from the P.O. Box that we need to open up. I would like to take care of that and like really open everything in 2019.
12) Tim - I want to see Joey Fatone at least once this year
Jenn - I want to take Bandit to the dog beach

Wow, when I see it written out like that, we can see what absolute failures these asshats are. In 5 years they should have checked that list off and have even bigger goals! Kids or no kids, this is their livelihood.

Oh, and I had to all caps Jenn's #10 wish because I could not believe she even remotely even thinks about anyone besides herself. More volunteer work? When has she even done any?
They won't be doing #7. They have a weight limit of 250lbs to protect those horse's backs. Coming from someone who is determined to loose 30lbs before my baby horse's 4th birthday in April when he starts working.

That being said, we did the horseback ride at Fort Wilderness once and it was lovely. We did it first thing in the morning and were the only 2 on the ride.

• Heart
I think Tim was pissed at those 3 recent home vlogs that only got 50-60,000 views. Even their NYE video only got 80,000. He is right, the theme-park videos do better than the home vlogs overall.

I’m trying to see a pattern in their views and I think it’s that people don’t want to see the kids and are passing on those videos.

Reactions: 15
Could it be that dimothy has made the decision that it's either a nanny OR a editor she can have? Because if they had a editor then why would they NEED nannies? We know gin can't be bothered with the kids but she would literally be doing nothing if a editor is there so maybe dimothy can't justify having the nannies, we know she does the bare minimum as it is with editing but because she's doing something then she can use the excuse she needs the nannies, because at this stage I honestly do not know why they don't have a editor, they gloat they are "dept free" an "set for life" so can easily afford a decent editor
I think there are two main reasons why they don't hire an editor.

The first is, any editor, hell, a high school kid with basic computer skills would produce a higher quality vid than Jenn. And people would comment about how great the video looks, hurting Jenn's feelings and proving to the world that it does not take 8 hours to (poorly) edit a 30 minute vlog. Not that most people believe that.

Reason #2: A third party editor is more likely to leave in something the Trackers don't want out there like drinks at dinner or an inappropriate remark or comment that might offend their conservative value stans.

Jenn had mentioned when J$ was about to start school that J$ was on the list for the daycare/preschool near their home, which I would assume is like a Goddard or Kiddie Academy type place. She had said they were going to stay on that waiting list so Da Baby could take that spot. My money is on Da Baby starting in full time day care within the next few months. Then they will be child free for most of the day and not have to worry about the nanny of the week being at their home and getting home to her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Preface: I don’t know anything about YT compensation, algorithms and the like.

OT ~ Jen Lefforge has been mentioned in the past.
She has been on YT for almost 6 years. And apparently the end of every year she does a review where she talks about her channels and how much she made that previous year.

If interested or have 20 minutes of downtime, this is her latest. And might give you a little more insight into the content creator’s world of Adsense, sponsorships, affiliate links, Patreon, etc.

btw - she made between $13 - 15K on each of her channels with approximately 1.1M yearly views each. Only posting once a week on each channel. This year she is only going to post on the one channel in the spoiler.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.