The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they are stupid enough too if a new console comes out that they think they can just get it the day it's released. I can see her whining about who knew buying a Switch 2 was soooo harrrd
Reminds me of all the people who showed up on launch day of the Xbox series X expecting they could just walk in an buy one 😂 I had went up to the store at 8 to preorder mine when it got released, it's honestly surprising the amount that don't realise you need to do this otherwise you could be years down the line before grabbing one or have to pay a scalper 5x the price, I can see her being stupid enough to pay a scalper close to $1000 just to get it

Reactions: 7
Whilst Amanduh is having a 'Family emergency' on Etsy, interestingly this 'emergency' has not found its way over to her other selling platform on Faire....

Amanduh5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They might as well post daily, even if it’s garbage. They have about 50,000 viewers who will watch anything. So why not throw crap up every day. It’s the same as Adam the Woo’s strategy.

I guess it doesn’t matter because there is no way she keeps up with this lol

Reactions: 13
Jenn is super sad that she's not going to be able to cheer Tim on during the race. There is absolutely zero reason why a 40 year old mother of two cannot get her ass out of bed to cheer her husband on with the kids. Zero reasons. Oh, except she doesn't drive. bleeping loser.

TPD stanning again--but last year Francie and the boys met Nick along the course for whatever race he did (half?). You are a worthless piece of tit, Jenn. J$ would absolutely love to see Tim running in this race.
So this B*** (oh man - my NYE resolution is broken once again - LOL!!!) can't get herself and the boys together to watch Timmy race? What a useless, useless piece of tit she is. The poor poor pitiful me saga can only last so long. I have no words right now - what a great experience for J$ to see his Dad in a race like this - and she just can't do it you guyzzzzzz - it's so hard now with 2 kids and all. I hope Timmy gets up extra early to feed the boys - she sure isn't going to - or do they have to wait until Rosie swings over. Angers me to the core.

Reactions: 21
So this B*** (oh man - my NYE resolution is broken once again - LOL!!!) can't get herself and the boys together to watch Timmy race? What a useless, useless piece of tit she is. The poor poor pitiful me saga can only last so long. I have no words right now - what a great experience for J$ to see his Dad in a race like this - and she just can't do it you guyzzzzzz - it's so hard now with 2 kids and all. I hope Timmy gets up extra early to feed the boys - she sure isn't going to - or do they have to wait until Rosie swings over. Angers me to the core.
Also, now that ATW has a golf cart - J4D's will have one before the month is out - her FOMO must be going wild right now!!!!

He said he had “beds” packed in the car. One for him and one for TPD?
TPD posted he’s staying at Coronado Springs, I believe. Maybe he’s sleeping the car with Mike?

TPD has pics from running the 5k today with a bunch of young women. If I didn’t know he was married, I’d swear he was their fun gay guy friend. Maybe he is, in which case, I’m sad for him that he cannot be his true self.

Reactions: 18
Tim also has a two-car garage. Trouble is, his is filled with two (other/unused) cars
and J$ unused Jeep, and the 8 other strollers that no one uses, and the windmill costume, and the mounds of hoarder garbage that J4D's is going to sell or donate some day.......

Reactions: 11
So at goodwill dim found a personalized chair embroidered with the name Penelope. Which he pronounced “peen-a-lope”. Omg. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does she have to go everywhere with him? Do you think Jess is home watching OGB? I don’t understand her inability to be a functioning adult.
She obviously doesn't trust him, at all. It makes me wonder just what kind of skeevy tit he says and does off camera.

If her FOMO does make Tim get her a golf cart then I don't want to hear one fking excuse from her about why she can't drive to anything cause she's shown countless times that a cart is perfectly fine for her to throw the kids in an drive like a manic about the roads

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So at goodwill dim found a personalized chair embroidered with the name Penelope. Which he pronounced “peen-a-lope”. Omg. 🙄🙄
AND j$ shows him a hot wheel and asks the name. Dim says it’s Dessert Drifter. Guarantee it’s Desert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can someone remind me why Tim had to sleep in the Rivian the night before he ran a 10k?
So his wife can't guilt him into taking care of the kids in the morning making him late. This is the only way she is forced to get up and be a parent.

Reactions: 20
I will never understand their inconsistency with their reactions to the price of things. $45 for that one bag. Yikes, too much. $60 for the fanny pack, no way! But $145 for the backpack, no problemo.

And he just had to get another tumbler, because he loooooooves Tervis tumblers. To add to the hundreds of others that they never use.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There was definitely no reason for Jen to tag along. She obviously just wanted to spend more time away from her children.
I agree. If she can't get the kids up and situated to see their dad run his race she doesn't deserve to go to this expo with him. Stay at home with your damn kids for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So his wife can't guilt him into taking care of the kids in the morning making him late. This is the only way she is forced to get up and be a parent.
I'm sure they're paying Rose/Rosie extra to have a slumber party with her :sick: and that's IF he's actually sleeping in the Rivian. I still call BS on that. I suspect they are having a staycation at the fort but aren't filming it because they've gotten a lot of comments about their constant trip to the fort as of late.

• Sick
I'm sure they're paying Rose/Rosie extra to have a slumber party with her :sick: and that's IF he's actually sleeping in the Rivian. I still call BS on that. I suspect they are having a staycation at the fort but aren't filming it because they've gotten a lot of comments about their constant trip to the fort as of late.
Maybe they rented another cabin, and she’s going to stay in the cabin, while he parks in the driveway of the cabin and pretends like he slept in the Rivian

• Haha
They might as well post daily, even if it’s garbage. They have about 50,000 viewers who will watch anything. So why not throw crap up every day. It’s the same as Adam the Woo’s strategy.

I guess it doesn’t matter because there is no way she keeps up with this lol
I hope she does keep posting these home movies daily for a bit. It will finally drive the “travel” watchers away and others will get bored and move on to those more entertaining. Then when de’Jennerate goes back to posting 1-2x a week they will tank even faster than predicted. Brilliant strategy, Slackers!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.