Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Does Buddy 1 refuse to be picked up by the nanny? These 2 are ultra lazy surely if they could they would have the nanny load Buddy #2 into a car and go do the pickup duty.
I wonder if they changed who was picking him up too many times and the school said, “No more, safety first.”

Reactions: 8

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I think it has to do with an unmentioned phone call from their financial advisor… many weird choices have been made since…
So Madoff has been showing them set for life financial statements but missed a monthly payout of their earnings. Sounds about right

elly199

I used to live in Lake Nona and Disney World was only a 25 minute drive so they aren't that far away from the parks but it also depends on if their is any traffic. I think they may have chosen Lake Nona because it was a newer community it was also an up and coming area.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
The Marathon video was pretty straightforward.
Wasn't even a horrible video. Could have maybe talked a tiny bit about how you know when to show up and a few other things. But it was a solid video (for him). Dude looked like he was going to have a heart attack by the end, but he did it

erry

VIP Member
Their travel agent Rae and family have been on a million Disney cruises. It’s super annoying at this point. They did a RCCL and that became their 2nd most watched video at 173K. That was a year ago, and it was comped.
Their most watched video was 8 months ago and it was a Virgin cruise.. 361K.. also comped.

All they did was compare and complain about every little thing. These idiots keep throwing money at Disney as well, and the way they rave about DCL is absolute sickening but yet they never got a comped /promotional cruise from Disney
---
49A384A7-E5C8-4C72-B258-5A6313A14069.png

BusyMum68

VIP Member
It was in a Live. Honestly I’m not 100% sure either of them said “Set for Life” directly. Maybe someone else remembers. It was all this talk about having investments and college all taken care of and that they were doing so well. In the same Live, Jenn said she wanted to start a podcast teaching other YouTubers how to be like them financially. This was right after the Pete Werner situation broke about the $900,000 AmEx bill. So I’m sure she was feeling herself.

But as to the exact words I don’t remember. But it was definitely the vibe.
This was all I could find on Tattle but you are 100% correct about when she talked about it
IMG_9511.jpeg

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I didn’t mean the trend is running to get a good photo. 😀
The trend is saying something like “we are [particular group] of course we are going to (insert something that group is known for.)” I’m doing a bad job of explaining it lol. For example: “we’re millennials. Of course we are going to hide when someone rings the doorbell.”
Again, I’m not explaining it well. But to relate it back to Tim, I still think that Nick told him what to do. Tim isn’t someone who has participated in races and he doesn’t research anything ahead of time.
Oh, yeah LustfulDick probably coached for TikTok and the ‘gram

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I know everyone has a different cpm bit Jen Lefforge (disney/travel youtuber) did a video were she disclosed her income and she made 15k per 1mil views. Could it be the trackers were making 45k gross a month?
Then that would equate to $540,000 yearly gross income just from YT.
Less 30% YT’s cut*** = $378,000
Plus any sponsorship and/or TTT merchandise income.

Nice payout for documenting your daily life and showing the world what titty parents you both truly are.

***please correct if I am mistaken.
YT fees are not a part of my world.

advil

Their travel agent Rae and family have been on a million Disney cruises. It’s super annoying at this point. They did a RCCL and that became their 2nd most watched video at 173K. That was a year ago, and it was comped.
Their most watched video was 8 months ago and it was a Virgin cruise.. 361K.. also comped.

All they did was compare and complain about every little thing. These idiots keep throwing money at Disney as well, and the way they rave about DCL is absolute sickening but yet they never got a comped /promotional cruise from Disney
---
View attachment 2679500
Interesting! They stayed in the most expensive suite on a Disney ship yet more people were interested in their Virgin and Royal experiences…. cause why would you want to watch them do the same stuff on the same ships over and over. Not to mention Disney vlogs in general are just over saturated at this point and getting kinda boring. Nowadays Disney vloggers need to actually be creative and different if they want their videos to stand out.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What was the purpose of the 20 mins of Thrift store footage? They don't have any vlogging ideas for the daily January posts? It's completely bizarre for people to go on a 30k cruise and then also be Thrift store shoppers.
I can't believe they actually did take up Amanda on her comment about the switch. So friggin weird.
Thrift store theme park finds is a thing on TikTok and Instagram. But those people put a 30 second clip edited to show them actually finding cool and interesting stuff, as opposed to 20 minutes of stupid banter, plus the driving there in their Rivian flex. The Trackers fail miserably at every single thing that they do.

It won't shock me if they start toying with a J$ playing video games series. They're desperate at this point for any sort of content that people will watch.

• Sick

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Dim shows off his booty butt wiggle. Even he can't wash dishes without the iPad being right there playing something. Why is there a hairbrush on the kitchen counter?
View attachment 2674176

Dim says he just drooled a little bit. Ginn fake laughs and tells the world Buddy also does that "sometimes" when he's "very excited about something so he must get it from so he gets it from [Dim]". Um... yeah okay.
Gotta love the synthetic countertop too (the absolute cheapest option you can go with). Definitely the lap of lugggsury there Bojans!

Reactions: 7

Peasy

Adrian from Theme Park Express got swept last year in the 10K. Of course he makes excuses for it and not the fact is carrying 300 lbs on a 5’4 frame. The excuses are pretty entertaining, here is the link

This guy is so whiny, I swear every video he finds something to whine about. And the stuffed animal is so odd to me, like I get it if you have kids and bring along their special stuffy but it’s just odd.

I watch another channel that will feature a stuffed animal but it’s their merch, for some reason that feels less odd to me. 🤷‍♀️

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Not to defend the Bojo. But is it possible his "Friend" that's running the Dopey just wanted to pace really slow in the 10K to not burn energy for the half and the full?

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I wonder how far in advance the race was booked. I can see Jenn getting pissed about him leaving for the night to do something and demanding that she gets a WA stay to compensate.
THAT is something I wish some of the vloggers would talk about a bit more. My spouse and I ran in the Wine-And-Dine and did the Figment challenge. It was pure chaos trying to get in. It's not a really smooth system (IMO). You had to know right away you were planning on running it so you could get your bib.

And like I said before, good for him for running it. Hopefully he either remembers how good it felt to finish Or uses the event as a wakeup call. If he were to realistically train for a half, that would be a good thing.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I think you gave them too much credit for planning a cruise during a holiday weekend. Much more likely they'll do it on a random weekend where they'll need to take Buddy out of school for 2 days instead.
Better yet, maybe she will charter a helicopter to pick Jackson up and bring to and from school, so she will not have to deal with him!

Buddy’s school excursion

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Question for long-time viewers- when did Jenn stop driving?
Even if she did school drop offs and pick ups and went to the grocery store that would save Tim time and allow her to be something other than a useless slug.
I understand being nervous/anxious on driving on very busy highways (although most of us don't have a choice) but surely she could drive on local roads to run errands.
A long time, I think 7 years.

She should absolutely be able to learn how to drive to a few local places.

erry

VIP Member
I hate how she makes the same face every time she takes a bite of something. And their thumbnails with the stupid “I’m surprised” face or whatever. Clickbait.
Hahaha I read this without realizing you were replying to me. As I was reading it, I was thinking how much I hate the aggressive big ass bites that Mollys husband Alan does.

Then I realized you were talking about Molly Lolol. I’ve noticed they cut out a lot of the bites Alan takes now. They are so unnecessarily aggressive and huge and all the veins in his neck are popping out as he swallows 🤢🤢🤢

I like him but his eating is a hard no.

• Sick

JssLG317

VIP Member
@JssLG317, congratulations to you! You did it! 🥳🎉🫡 I, too, can only do the virtual RunDisney races at the moment and they are fun and I love the swag! 🥰 One day, I shall do the in person races! Again congrats!
Thank you!! And same! I would like to do at least one of these in Disney. I’m signed up for the Princess 5k in February and the Neverland 5k in April (both virtual) Hoping to improve my times even more with each one. I hope you make it in person as well!! 🥰

• Heart