Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
So he's having to pay tolls to get to Disney? What a moron. I'm sure they try to write it off but last time I checked a normal commute isn't tax off writeable, though I guess you could make the argument that Ft. Pampers is the actual location of where he works :rolleyes:
He probably has SunPass so he flies right through them but yeah, he has to put money in his account.

But, correct me if I'm wrong Lake Nona former residents, I'd think Tim would be taking the 417 in each time he'd go to Disney and the entirety of that route is not free.

I calculated it and it'd be approx. this one-way each time.

1704487537739.png

ETA: To get to Universal, I'd imagine he takes the 417 (toll) to the Turnpike (toll) to I-4.

For me, it's easy, I just get on I-4 and get off at the Universal exit.

Or, if I-4 sucks, I can take the backroads from where I live down Wekiva Springs Rd. which becomes Hiawassee which dead ends at Conroy-Windermere. Take a left, then a right onto Turkey Lake and you're right at the back entrance to Universal by Dr. Phillips High School.

Can't do that as well when you're in Nona.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I don't get why the moved to Nona, TBH. It's not really near anything they always liked to go to and / or businesses, restaurants, etc. they frequented. I think they just liked the idea of moving to an "up and coming" place (which it kinda still was when they moved there 5-6 years ago).

There are closer neighborhoods - just as nice or nicer - way closer to the parks. Like mere minutes. And within the same price range.
Yeah, I was wondering about the surrounding area. I know they can't afford Golden Oak prices. Wasn't Lake Nona supposedly going to get some project that Disney cancelled like last year or so? I could imagine they picked that area maybe because they thought it would have long term development but I don't think they really think things through that well so who even knows.

Reactions: 9

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I think what Tim is itching to do is get back out to solo vlogging. That’s why he seemed happy in the RunDisney videos.
Mentioned it earlier, but the last video (where he ran) was at least moderately entertaining. A few tweaks could have been made, but it was true to his Bojo self

Reactions: 8

mjm9

VIP Member
I admit, I don’t understand RunDisney. Why get up so early when you could do a race somewhere else scenic at a normal starting time of 9 am. Even the NYC marathon starts at 8 am. Yes, you can see the parks, but you can see the parks anytime.
Because all runners and race related materials must be gone from the theme parks (and adjacent roads) prior to that day’s normal Park opening hour. Therefore not impeding on that day’s paying guests’ theme park experience.

Dillon21

VIP Member
She'd better start at The Braille School, or rest homes/assisted living facilities...

There is a dude that comes up on my FB shorts once in a while talking about being blind (dad and husband). Cool dude. His name is Anthony Ferraro.
Things this dude does:
LOOK AFTER HIS KID. That includes NORMAL stuff a dad does like bath him. WITHOUT HIS WIFE HELPIING.

Holiday shop for OTHER PEOPLE.

CLEAN.

Get around without people helping him. Including using a bus and plane BY HIMSELF WITHOUT HIS WIFE.

Things that Jenn does NOT do being sighted.
None of the above.

HaroldTheWalrus

When the Molly incident happened, was she wearing an ill-fitting floral dress, a bad red wig and a fat suit? Because, if she had been, maybe it was just a case of mistaken identity?

• Haha
Does Buddy 1 refuse to be picked up by the nanny? These 2 are ultra lazy surely if they could they would have the nanny load Buddy #2 into a car and go do the pickup duty.
Can you imagine how many times the Trackholes would have to update the pick up paperwork at the school for each of the Nannies that have come and gone?? The school would have noped that real quick.

#homemovies
---
I wonder if they changed who was picking him up too many times and the school said, “No more, safety first.”
Jinx

• Haha
  • Heart

Kystar

Chatty Member
They definitely seem out of ideas for vlogs. Their sit-on-the couch is equal to Adam the Woo's walk-and-talks. I expect there will be a lot of these in the future. Thrift store shopping? Yikes. Nothing wrong with thrift store shopping at all. I mean it from a content standpoint. The way they showcased it offered zero content value except to get a lazy vlog out. They still haven't figured out how to have some extra videos on hand. It really isn't that complicated.

And I am really hoping that their 3-nt Wish vlog lets them dock at Castaway Cay so there isn't a Jack Jack's Diaper Dash. The weather has prevented a couple of sailings from docking at CC recently. Although, I hope it is cold and or rainy when they dock.

They are probably racing to find a longer cruise during the week of Buddy's Spring Break that is available to book. The diaper dash obsession is too much.
He will be walking by then 🤣🤣

Dillon21

VIP Member
I said it years ago that it wouldn't surprise me if she started dressing the kids in girls clothes to make some point, an now look, J getting another girls item (which personally I don't get because boys stuff is actually waaaaaay more roomy an comfortable than girls stuff which is so restricted at times an why I prefer wearing guys stuff at times)

Like I honestly don't care what kids wear so long as THEY are the ones happy with it (my neice is running about in boys clothes cause the shops only have buzz an woody in the boys section) but like others have said I truly believe that this is for her sake an not Js, I still stand by what I said that kids will pick characters BEFORE they pick colours, has she ever showed him online hot wheels or cars jackets? A quick search brings up so many choices that am sure he would love an I bet most are cheaper than what she bought him, I just don't get why they aren't buying him things that HE likes, they know he likes his cars/hot wheels so why not let the kid get clothes themed like that, an if he's not allowed characters at school then why not get him a yellow an red jacket? Isn't that the main colours for hot wheels? It just doesn't make sense that they go on about how obsessed with hot wheels he is then they don't allow him to actually get any clothing/footwear in it when most kids would want that

Heck, there was photo's on this board showing Tim wearing what looks like women's jackets. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see it being a woman's jacket. It seems more of a unisex leaning toward maybe a woman's cut. I can't see the average man or woman wearing the Ft. Wilderness jacket, but Tim is not normal. I have to admit the concept of the jacket is nice and if it was cut slightly different and did not have those cheesy patches on them of Ft. Wilderness stuff I'd probably wear it. But not at Disney prices.

It seems like everything is happening out of nowhere super fast.
1) purple boots with unicorns and rainbows
2) the pink sippy cup that’s made it’s way in at least one shot in the home vlogs
3) the purple girls windbreaker
idk man.. I know colors aren’t gender specific, and as long as Jackson is genuinely picking these things, I’ll shut up about it.
i just feel like these assholes are using their kid to make a point. It’s just so much at one time.

4) black Santa stickers, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that he has, and I will NEVER have a problem with. I also feel like Tim made it a point to show the stickers which I don’t like lol.
I don't think it's him mainly because she was trying to push it on Da Baby too.

What the What?!

Can I just brag for a second? I just finished my virtual 5k. Unlike Dim, I don’t lie and profess to run 3 miles every day. I prefer walking at a 3.5 pace or riding the peloton. I hate running and always have. However, I got through my 1st mile at 12.8 mins, significantly better than the 21 mins per mile pace from my 1st runDisney event a few months ago. I got a Charlie horse halfway through but still kept all 3 miles under 15 mins. My husband checked on me and my mom group remembered I was doing this and sent me encouraging words. Jenn is truly pathetic that she couldn’t drag her ass outta bed early for one day to be supportive. But I’m sure she’ll wear that ugly backpack to make people think she also ran in the race. It’s going to replace our favorite rainbow bag.
.View attachment 2668780
@JssLG317, congratulations to you! You did it! 🥳🎉🫡 I, too, can only do the virtual RunDisney races at the moment and they are fun and I love the swag! 🥰 One day, I shall do the in person races! Again congrats!

• Heart
Honestly, they probably would've been better off staying in their own house and having someone who was actually a professional gut it. How many bedrooms did the old house have? I halfway suspect that she was able to get the Lake Nona house by agreeing to have kids. God, that sounds so horrible.

parkhopper

So some man went up to Molly while she was filming and gave her the middle finger.
I felt so bad for her because she was visibly shaken up. Makes me question if this so called man would have done that to another man.
Alan is seemingly pretty protective over her, I can only imagine what would’ve went down if he was there.
it’s in her crowds at universal video. It was put out a couple of days
ya i can't see this happening to rix flix and he's there like daily.

I haven't had much of an issue with vloggers at Universal and I have seen plenty since we're there more than disney. I do avoid opening days for that reason.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Wasn't Lake Nona supposedly going to get some project that Disney cancelled like last year or so?
Disney was planning on moving Imagineering and several other support divisions to a new Lake Nona campus that they were constructing. They even had a number of Imagineering CM's move out to Florida a year or so ago. Now, they are paying for them to move back to SoCal.

Walt Disney Company cancels relocation of thousands of California workers to Orlando's Lake Nona

Forest

VIP Member
I think she’s the laziest but I don’t think it’s a big deal Jenn didn’t go over to support Tim. Two babies, the race is at the ass crack of dawn, 30 miles away. Eh. Tim’s fine. He had his Tim Whisperer beside him the whole time lol

• Haha

canadian

So I'm still confused, was the thrifting and picking up the bibs the same day? Because Tim had the same sweater on (again, seems like several days in a row) and Jen had the queen t-shirt on again.

mjm9

VIP Member
Preface: I don’t know anything about YT compensation, algorithms and the like.

OT ~ Jen Lefforge has been mentioned in the past.
She has been on YT for almost 6 years. And apparently the end of every year she does a review where she talks about her channels and how much she made that previous year.

If interested or have 20 minutes of downtime, this is her latest. And might give you a little more insight into the content creator’s world of Adsense, sponsorships, affiliate links, Patreon, etc.

btw - she made between $13 - 15K on each of her channels with approximately 1.1M yearly views each. Only posting once a week on each channel. This year she is only going to post on the one channel in the spoiler.

Last edited:
  • Wow