Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Because all runners and race related materials must be gone from the theme parks (and adjacent roads) prior to that day’s normal Park opening hour. Therefore not impeding on that day’s paying guests’ theme park experience.
But I was at Epcot last year on the Sunday and people were running through the park during park hours

Reactions: 7

TawdryT

VIP Member
Can I just brag for a second? I just finished my virtual 5k. Unlike Dim, I don’t lie and profess to run 3 miles every day. I prefer walking at a 3.5 pace or riding the peloton. I hate running and always have. However, I got through my 1st mile at 12.8 mins, significantly better than the 21 mins per mile pace from my 1st runDisney event a few months ago. I got a Charlie horse halfway through but still kept all 3 miles under 15 mins. My husband checked on me and my mom group remembered I was doing this and sent me encouraging words. Jenn is truly pathetic that she couldn’t drag her ass outta bed early for one day to be supportive. But I’m sure she’ll wear that ugly backpack to make people think she also ran in the race. It’s going to replace our favorite rainbow bag.
.View attachment 2668780
Well, let me add a little too. :D
Woo hooooo and Good for you, @JssLG317! You persevered and made yourself quite an accomplishment!

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I bet they are stupid enough too if a new console comes out that they think they can just get it the day it's released. I can see her whining about who knew buying a Switch 2 was soooo harrrd
Reminds me of all the people who showed up on launch day of the Xbox series X expecting they could just walk in an buy one 😂 I had went up to the store at 8 to preorder mine when it got released, it's honestly surprising the amount that don't realise you need to do this otherwise you could be years down the line before grabbing one or have to pay a scalper 5x the price, I can see her being stupid enough to pay a scalper close to $1000 just to get it

So he's having to pay tolls to get to Disney? What a moron. I'm sure they try to write it off but last time I checked a normal commute isn't tax off writeable, though I guess you could make the argument that Ft. Pampers is the actual location of where he works :rolleyes:

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Festoons, also called Malar Bags or Under Eye Bags, are sagging baggy swellings below the eyes primarily over the cheek mounds. They make you look constantly tired or unwell and are a significant cosmetic derangement.
The Tim Tracker #159: Saggy Baggy Swellings, or Just Another Jenn Avatar?

Bookmark that one baby...

Moonlight666

Looking at the school calendar, school resumes on the 9th, so he hasn't been back to school yet. The last day of school was the 22nd. I could name 40 things off the top of my head that J$ would have loved doing with his family while he was out of school. The Bojos did none of them.

There is another holiday (MLK Day) on the 15th, I think they are doing the Friday-Monday cruise then.
I do think he was at the winter camp in his school
---
Adam bought a golf cart.. Maybe that's why Jenn hung out with him 😂

Last edited:

PistachioNut

VIP Member
No doubt he picked this piece of cookie that fell out of his mouth from off the ground and ate it.
View attachment 2674093 View attachment 2674094

Who drinks pickleback shots for fun? 🤢 Ginn can you just make up your damn mind on pretending to be sober or not? JFC.
View attachment 2674104

"I'm still the hot girl you guyzzzz I can't stop staring at myself!"
View attachment 2674109
FIVE dollars for ONE cookie. Jeez! I bake & give away $30 or more at a clip to friends I guess! Ha ha!

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
Meanwhile Dim’s family was probably like “but…. we don’t want to track you dude”.

Dim: “Pleeeeeaaaase track me and pay attention to meeeeeee!”
"Please, sir, stop calling this number"
"But I have a YouuuToooooooooooooooob, ma!"

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I want the podcast to fail and the channel to fail so Tim has to go do drywall like Jenn said when he was putting up the new TV. She thought that was really funny. Good luck to him doing that job at age 40+ and overweight with no training. Then Jenn will have to be home with the kids.
She'll just divorce his ass and leave him with the kids and find some new sucker. :ROFLMAO: