Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I think basically he lives on screens.

If my kiddo had speech and other delays I'd have gotten him into the pediatrician for a referral like, yesterday.

It's appalling they won't but I think it's genuinely they do not give a shit.
OR they just don’t want to know because then they won’t have to take the time and measures to deal with it!

Reactions: 8

Southpaw33

VIP Member
When they mentioned the Rivian was detailed my first thought was that Amanda had her employee detail it for them
Ah, good thought!! And, Tim said he wanted to take it to camp in, right? Needed to get those french fries vacuumed out from under the seats first before TimmyPerfectionistTightPants can use it? 🙄😅

• Haha
Nah, no one really talks about Golden Oaks. You wouldn't even really know it existed, if you're local...it's never really discussed. :ROFLMAO:

If I could choose between Nona and closer to the parks, I'd choose closer to the parks. Like, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, etc.

I lived in MetroWest before and don't think I'd go back there or near Universal, but Dr. Phillips is close to both (doing backroads) and Whole Foods, Trader Joes, tons of restaurants, shopping, doctors, etc.

Nona is good, IMHO, if you work in the Medical City, near the airport, niche industries, etc. or maybe commute to the East Coast (e.g., work in the space industry or surrounding companies). Or, I guess, maybe downtown (taking the 417 to 408). Or, if you just really want to get away from all that is considered the rest of Orlando.

Cuz you have to really WANT to live out in Nona. At least that's my opinion, living here for 25+ years and BEFORE Lake Nona really existed. :ROFLMAO:

Yes re: the Disney planned campus for a division(s) of the company.
Well, then, I don't think there's any apparent reason they chose Lake Nona then other than it doesn't make sense which is Tracker mantra. To be fair though, I get distance commuting just because I grew up in Houston and everything in that city is a haul. We lived on the north side of town and my dad worked south of town and his average commute was 90 minutes each way. Only thing is there was a reason we lived where we did better schools, family was there, property rates were cheaper, but lord I felt bad for him with that drive every single day.

shaunnaj86

I don’t know why but whatever the heck was doing with her nails, digging, trying to scratch them off, I don’t know from like the 32 minute mark was so distracting for me. I don’t know how to explain it but I could not stop focusing on that lol.

Typzee Teepee

New voog. Another tacky home tour with a Tattle shout out about grandparents getting the primary bedroom. You can do that IF you have an extra primary :mad:

And working that OG Buddy is a gamer angle by saying he would've loved the SM themed room. Naturally, he and the baby aren't there.

Ugh, these houses are so tacky.
"Jackson would have loved it"

Forest

VIP Member
does anyone know when they said they were “set for life”? Seems like a bold statement for anyone to make
It was in a Live. Honestly I’m not 100% sure either of them said “Set for Life” directly. Maybe someone else remembers. It was all this talk about having investments and college all taken care of and that they were doing so well. In the same Live, Jenn said she wanted to start a podcast teaching other YouTubers how to be like them financially. This was right after the Pete Werner situation broke about the $900,000 AmEx bill. So I’m sure she was feeling herself.

But as to the exact words I don’t remember. But it was definitely the vibe.

Moonlight666

I am not a fan of his, but I must admit that he seemed happy and genuinely himself towards the end of the run. I enjoyed that brief part because there was no acting. I don't know if I have ever seen that, and it was nice to see him a little vulnerable and excited about doing the 10K.

Then he made that stupid comment to J$. Everyone who signed up gets the medal. It isn't for winners. Even if you don't finish. you get one. Back to dbag TTT.
I think, for whatever reason, he has the opinion that winning is important, and so when Jackson asked him if he was the winner of this he can only say yes. Maybe his siblings were very competitive and he always felt like a looser. So he has to be a winner in everything now.

• Haha
It was in late summer maybe very early fall. I want to say it may have been when there was an overlap of nannies. They briefly started doing the random lives on park property after that, I think Dim realized how much she put her foot in her mouth. I think she still had skunk hair at that time.

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Props to Tim for positively putting himself first.
He was 472 out of 694 men in his age division.

I haven’t watched the race vlog.
From what people have said, after the race Tim was an actual person with real emotions.
Happy that he finished the race without injury and with a respectable time. Proud of himself that he truly earned the medal.

Then he had to pull that douchebag move with J$! 🤦🏻‍♀️

side note: so far Nick is holding his own in the shortened half marathon. His 5K was 12:09.
The Dopey is brutal. I’ve seen people in wheelchairs or on crutches after it’s over.
A steady pace is what Nick needs to focus on.
That’s not correct. The world record for a 5K is 12:35 lol

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh shit---I'm also going to Festival of the Arts on Friday. Maybe they aren't going on the Wish this weekend?

Not only does he look like a homeless sickly man- he looks stabby.
Well, you would too if you lived with Jenn.
---
As long as there's no copyright infringement. I can get fired and get a 5 digit fine for putting a copyright picture from the internet on a cake.
I'm sure Auntie Amanduh probably knows a possible fellow copyright ignorer who'd be willing to make a cake with any property.
---
New year's cake already found at $35. The actual Mario cake comes with cupcakes and is $80 so that will be way too 'spensive for them.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
It is. Their actual last name appears on the screenshots from the 10K timing.

I have to admit, I was really hoping he'd get swept. I'm guessing that Nick was a motivating factor....come on Tim, you can do it, I'll rub those Moana tat covered feet for you as soon as you get to the finish line. :sick:
I was hoping he would get swept too. His time wasn’t great by any means but I didn’t expect it to be since I don’t think he did any kind of training for this other than going out and running a couple of miles a few days ago.
I wonder if he even stopped to take photos with characters? Maybe he did and that’s why his time isn’t that great?

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Last night, I read a ton of comments from our pal Jordan (who used to kiss their ass) but I can only find this one now.
Were a bunch deleted @Blessyourheart ?!?

He's definitely not as big of a fan now and much more anti-Jenn (but the comments he posted yesterday that I can't find now were way better!)

View attachment 2675814
I missed the comments last night- but so far the comments I posted earlier are still there.

Yes.
6 medals:
Half marathon
Full marathon
Goofy race and a half (half & full marathon)
Dopey Challenge (5K, 10K, 1/2 marathon & full marathon - run in four consecutive days)

….to Tim’s one medal.
That is a lot of running. Honestly, while Nick does seem in slightly better shape than Dim it's a fairly low bar.

• Haha

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Tim's insta post remind of something a 13 year old would write with all the emoji's and how they are worded. Makes me gag.

Kystar

Chatty Member
I searched for Tim under his real name and found it interesting that it says he is from Lakeland. I wonder if Nick registered the both of them and that’s why it says Tim is from Lakeland instead of Orlando…
Wishful dreaming by Nick that they live together 🤣

• Haha