Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
I believe that was me (coining Aman-DUH), but genius I am not, as I've yet to score a thread title. 😭 One day! 🤞
Take mine from last time that *almost* won and change amanda to amanduh.
It wa something like you can’t ban us all, Amanda/amanduh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

emerbee

does anyone know when they said they were “set for life”? Seems like a bold statement for anyone to make

Just watching this shitfest expo voog.

Anyone catch the part where TrickyNicky and Jenn were powwowing about how some lady asked him if the items in the basket were his? They were so appalled at the idea of some person asking him this and saying how it's crazy there.

But let me guess - seeing as how TPD had photos of all the merch on his IG (and I doubt he bought it all), then I bet the person saw him taking phone pics of merch, standing around setting up shots, and wondered if he was going to actually BUY the items he was carrying around or just touch and hold all this shit for his stories and posts. This would make sense to me, and I would be tempted to ask the same if I had some item I really wanted and saw this guy "influencing" instead of taking his merch and buying it.
Possibly they thought he was doing that to buy and then post everything on eBay. Race merchandise has been on eBay since they posted previews on IG. Stuff sold out super fast and went right on eBay on Wednesday after the expo opened too.

• Sick

Moonlight666

For most of the vlog I will give him a pass. He camped in his car like he said he would. He got up on time and went there and did it. I’ve never run a 10K. I’ve never run a 5K before. The only complaint I have was in the clip that he sent to Jackson when he said winners get medals. His obsession with being first, or pretending to be first is ridiculous and there’s nothing wrong with telling your child “Daddy ran in a race and got a medal for finishing.”
My other complaint is not against him. It’s against that lazy wretch that couldn’t even get up and go support her husband. They could have gotten a babysitter for Ollie and she could’ve put J to bed early and said “we’re going to get up at a special time and we’re gonna go watch daddy race” and it could’ve been a really fun event something really exciting for him and she could’ve gotten him noisemakers and let him have fun but she is too selfish to get out of bed
Exactly my thoughts.

Maybe nick is bringing out some good sites in Tim. He was on time, he did something for his health,...
---
That 6 hour kip in his car is probably the best uninterrupted nights sleep he’s had in 4 years
It could be actually a nice father son adventure he could do with his son

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn had the computer completely facing her so you know she’s pre screening any comments that she doesn’t want Tim to see.

Hey Tim, your legs were totally fine after you 'ran' the 10k because you didn't actually run the 10k. You walked it.

I’m not in shape at all and on Sunday, I walked 3 miles just leisurely exploring a town and yesterday, I was feeling it. My thighs were super sore and I had shin splints. 🙈 but again, I’m not in shape and haven’t exercised in a very long time.

25 minutes to the parks still seems like a long drive for someone who says how much he hates driving.

Not really knowing anything about the Orlando housing market it always seemed to me they chose Lake Nona because they could get a gated community house for a reasonable price in an up and coming area. I assume they were gonna just stay there a few years, perhaps do some renovating, (because Tim is sooo great at that) and sell it to move to a bigger house in a fancier area.

I don’t think they took into account their laziness or the quicker than expected decline in income.
Well, to be fair even with their sheer laziness last time I checked the house is worth a lot more than when they originally bought it though I bet a lot of that is due to inflation.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Lol.
Yes, I admit, I run for the bling!
This is a big birthday year for me.
That is why I am “running” in DL next week.
I’m commemorating my special year.

OT - My daughter ran more races, earning three Coast to Coast medals (running at least a half marathon at DL & WDW in one calendar year).

When Wine n Dine was at night there was an after event party where Dopey tried to steal her medal cause he loves shiny things.

At EPCOT there was a group of young adults that were intrigued by the CtoC medal and treated her like a rockstar. Asking to see & touch the medal. And posing for pics with her.

=====

@CMDisney
I know you have special things planned with your mom. I don’t want to interfere with that.
I will post on here the corral I get assigned. If we are the same corral maybe we could meet there and kill the wait time by chit chatting.
That sounds great, @mjm9 !! I will do the same!!! :love:

TawdryT

VIP Member
https://www.fox13news.com/news/lake...-in-living-room-as-bucs-claim-super-bowl-spot

I feel like I am constantly learning about the characters in the Trackerverse. I didn't realize TPD is/was based in Lakeland until the RunDisney info got posted here. This led me to discover this FOX 13 Story about TPD and his kid. Nick does seem to know how to put himself out there. This is the most butch I've ever seen TPD.
Wow, he had to catch himself not to shake the shit outta the kid.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
TPD is doing the Dopey Challenge too, which I think it pretty respectable. I might actually follow his IG posts because a Run Disney event is something I've always wanted to do, I've just not really kept up with running since moving to FL.

Tim's doing the 10k, which is also pretty huge for someone who absolutely isn't a runner (Tim is not a runner). I'm going to bet that he barely runs it, and just stays riiiiight in front of the sweepers, because he's going to be hamming it up for all the character stops and filming all the scenery.

If TPD is going to capture the race on a GoPro or something, ten bucks say Jenn "borrows" his footage, especially if Tim gets swept.
My friends, a mother-daughter team, are doing the Dopey Challenge this year. Great family. Triplets, two girls one boy. The boy has autism. Their “kids”, young adults now, are the same age as my daughter. The daughter who is not running just finished up her first DCP.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Exactly!

Guys - I'm not saying I want the friggin thing to rake in billions and be on for the next 20 years. :ROFLMAO:

And obvs, anyone who knows me knows I'd be perfectly happy if ALL vlogging went away (though, like @xmasbdaygirl says, I'd miss you!)...and ESPECIALLY the exploitation of minors on the internet needs to stop.

Rather, I'm talking about SHORT-TERM goals here.

Success in the short term, as in, if the thing takes off a bit and / or for awhile and Jenn fumes over the fact that SHE is not a part of it and people are not tuning in for HER (she's already hijacked Tim's main channel - that ship has sailed... even SHE knows she can't hijack a podcast specifically branded as two dads (short of a complete rebrand)

I don't give a rat's ass about Nick. Never cared for him, nor the shit he pulls in exploiting his kids either BUT for the sheer sake of this ONE endeavor with Tim, I'm 100% for its success. At least, again, in the short-term.

Purely because it'll piss Jenn off. :ROFLMAO:
Right! I was thinking like like Tattle gets together and watches just one podcast, not become long term subscribers. Hell people here watch the hell out of their vlogs so why not the podcast 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
I think Tim asked Nick to run in front of him for motivation when in reality, Tim stared at his booty butt and it kept him right at Nick’s pace. Way to go, Nick! Maybe next time if Ginn can join, she can run behind Tim and his motivation will be to run away from her .
A carrot for Dim's stick. Hey bub, whatever works. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I used to live in Lake Nona and Disney World was only a 25 minute drive so they aren't that far away from the parks but it also depends on if their is any traffic. I think they may have chosen Lake Nona because it was a newer community it was also an up and coming area.
Right, it's not far from Disney on the 417, but, still, it's not anywhere near all the stuff they always did otherwise and / or stores they shopped at or areas they frequented. Like the stuff they'd always go to in Sanford, Tim and Jenn's hair people are downtown, etc.