The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They bought a drying rack for Dim to put his clothes on after he runs. Um, ok? Also Gin says she can use it for clothes she can't put in the dryer. No way in hell she is getting 31 voogs out this month now that she has to watch those clothes dry too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m not gonna watch the home vlog because I’m not going to give them my view but I am watching the podcast on YouTube and I really wish these two would not discuss pop culture because they get a lot of things wrong or have no clue and are asking people to leave the answers in the comments. Maybe they should bring Mike on as a fact checker for the podcast. 🤣
I skimmed the podcast---neither of them authoritatively knows much of anything. You can count on them to be wrong or confused. Lots of hard cut "Yeah"s from Tim---kind of funny actually. Seems like this podcast was gift wrapped for Florida Resident Edits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These comments just get better… the curtain is wide open & people can you there wizard…
And there is no way all of those are Tattler’s either. There are a lot of names commenting that I don’t recognize.
---
Live show tomorrow before 3pm!!! Party time Tattlers!!!!

Oh and Jenn, you're going to need a lot more than kombucha to help with your belly bloat.

One last interesting thing that Jenn mentioned that pinged my radar....that woman just spews information about their private life. She shows the formula they bought Da Baby at Target and then mentions, the hospital recommended Enfamil. Uh what? Is she saying that 9-10 months ago when Da Baby was born they said, oh we recommend Enfamil or was his feeding issue concerning enough that they recently visited the hospital? 🤔
I think I might create a new email so I can comment on tomorrows live show. 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When Nick was talking about his autistic 5 year old and how he is obsessed with the wheels on cars, Tim just stared at him for a long time. I wonder if Nick suspects some things with J. Tim never responded about what J likes about watching his Hot Wheels or how he plays with them. I found that interesting because he could have immediately contrasted it with how J is with his cars, with a "well, my kid does X...." I think J does like crashing his cars together (whereas Nick's kid likes the spinning wheels) but Tim stayed pretty silent about J during all that.
I bet Nick does suspect but knows what it feels like to get that diagnosis. That “my kid with autism does X” referencing something somebody else’s kid does is definitely a common form of hint dropping in the ASD community.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure why their house is so filthy. It really bothers me. Why do they all look like they need to take a shower? Like if I didn’t know them, and I saw them in the store I’d think they smelled. You know what I mean? Sometimes there’s people that just smell cause they don’t care about hygiene. Also I wish with all my heart those bike shorts would go away. Or at least just be worn in the privacy box her own home. The slide are also real bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
J$ is thinking "why does my mom have four chins?"
IMG_3208.jpg

She's so beautiful you guyzzz!!
IMG_3212.jpg

He is still SO orange! Also, Ginn's face here. Fake smiling for sure.
IMG_3213.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Ginn didn't show off the Target haul to show what they purchased, she used it to show off her new mani/pedi. That must have been what she did with the neighbor.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So let’s ask on a home vlog if people like home vlogs. This is why market research is an actual field.

Kombucha isn’t going to help her “stomach bloat” unless it wires her jaw shut.

• Haha
This is the best look I've ever seen from Tim. I think it's because he doesn't understand a word J$ is saying, it could also be because he needs his wife to get off her fat ass and do something besides shovel food in her mouth.

View attachment 2676942

Oh FFS the Christmas tree is still up and the front room is completely overrun with Hot Wheels tracks.
:ROFLMAO: In the spirit of hoping Tim wakes up for the sake of his own flesh and blood, I've changed my pic to his pissed off look he's giving Jenn that you've shared with us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The entire gang had to be dragged to Target to get a bleeping tub of formula.

Target has the EASIEST drive-up pick up of any store I have tried. Order the formula online, drive your car to a pick up spot, tell them you are there, and you are out of there and home before Jenn could have waddled herself through the front doors.

No, instead they turn it into a thing they had to do all day, a reason Tim couldn't edit the podcast, a reason Jenn couldn't edit, and a reason they didn't fit in a work out. Plus, they probably spent $250 bucks there when they only needed a can of formula. Oh, but Jenn needed new clothes for her and the boys for the trip. 🙄 No, you didn't. You already have plenty of Target clothes. You didn't need an "oversized" (my ass, it is just a men's XXL) ugly tshirt.

P.S. - REMINDER: Jenn's "friend" / Potato's mom thinks 99% of Target clothes are "BUTT UGLY." 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is just my opinion: After watching several home vlogs it’s apparent that Jenn is abusive: mentally, emotionally, and likely financially. The cutting remarks she makes to Tim, her condescending tone, the way she’ll talk him out of doing anything. He walks on eggshells around her! Every purchase they make has been run through her and she gets a final say on a lot- an example being all that crap from Target in the video but she tells J it’s too expensive to get bike accessories. I was actually cheering him on when he glared at her when she claimed she was busy and couldn’t edit in a timely manner. I truly worry about those boys being around her. To me it’s obvious Tim is wanting to do some type of mental growth while his wife wants to remain forever 17.
Yep.

As some have known on here, I've said this for YEARS. He totally walks on eggshells. He's TERRIFIED of her. NOT the other way around, despite what she tries to show on camera. She's manipulative at her very core. Always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yep.

As some have known on here, I've said this for YEARS. He totally walks on eggshells. He's TERRIFIED of her. NOT the other way around, despite what she tries to show on camera. She's manipulative at her very core. Always has been.
It seems like a very one-sided marriage.

• Sad
  • Sick
So watched the latest drivel. Like I predicted they are going all gunho on the gamer kid angle. So are they buying their own game are using Auntie Amanduh's and Employee's? Honestly, that is not going to end well. I'm not adverse to kids having gaming devices BUT their kid doesn't have any sort of off switch and I can see him becoming glued to it. His parents both have addictive personality types and he probably does too. And too many Hot Wheels for the window seal that says it all.

So wer'e ditching the red for the blonde now maybe and trying to figure out what to do with the bangs. Again, Jenn, shave it all off and put a bag on your head.

She seemed very I told you so with the Home Vlogs. Yes, everyone likes it when you delete every negative comment (I guess). Also, buying in the men's department at Target rather than the plus size section. That's Jenn.... I do think they were fighting in this one. I notice that there was a big cut when they both said they were going to edit and she seemed mad she had to buy cruise wear at Target rather than Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, or Shore (which the moron could've actually done some sales shopping at at least two of those places in the past couple of weeks).

And WTF was that English muffin pizza. Learn about nutirtion for your kid, moron.

Ugh, about to start the podcast with Dick version of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tim makes me want to punch him in his face. Dude, quit feeling sorry for yourself, and take care of your tit.
He has this thing where he needs trophies and medallions “yay you did its” and “congratulations, you’re the bestest winner ever”

Go get a bleeping job if you aren’t happy with the loads you’re getting doing absolutely nothing!

• Heart
  • Haha
So let’s ask on a home vlog if people like home vlogs. This is why market research is an actual field.

Kombucha isn’t going to help her “stomach bloat” unless it wires her jaw shut.
The fact she thinks any of those weight loss supplements are going to work when you still eat three breakfasts says a lot. Honestly, surprised she's not trying to get a Oziempic script yet.

• Haha
Here's my thing with Jenn and the buying girl's clothes for J$. My older daughter often picked out boy's stuff at that age. She loved Thomas the Train and Cars and they didn't make those things in girls clothes. She was always athletic and wore the boys athletic shorts because they were more comfortable to play sports in. Her favorite color was also pink and had every princess dress they made. I always bought her what SHE wanted and continue to do so today, even though she has expensive taste. :ROFLMAO:

But we've seen Jenn with the---no means yes--when it comes to J$. We've seen her ask him what he prefers and watch him not answer and she tells us oh he loves this....we've seen it a million times. So, if J$ really wanted purple unicorn rainbow boots and a girl's purple windbreaker...good for him. I really, truly, do not believe that's the case. I think Jenn is saying----look how cute these rainbow unicorn boots are and J$ doesn't answer and Jenn says HE LOVES THEM!!!! Look at this really cute windbreaker, you loooooove purple!!!!!! And J$ gets a girl's windbreaker.
I agree. The windbreaker was because Jenn loved it being 90s style. I don't think J cared or he would have insisted on a purple bike helmet, right? He got a blue and green one. Although he did seem interested in that pink one because Oliver was interested in it and Jenn pointed that out. 🙄

My personal belief is that things like clothing or toys shouldn't be assigned to a specific gender based on color or design. Like you said, kids like what they like. I have seen how teen boys these days like purple or pink hoodies or clothes, slides, etc. And nobody should care or make it a big deal.

But also Jenn is just annoying with her emphasis on J liking these things that are labeled for girls, like it is some novelty thing she can share about him to seem more like a "modern" cool influencer mom. Just let him like what he likes and don't explain it and don't show it off.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh, but Jenn needed new clothes for her and the boys for the trip. 🙄 No, you didn't. You already have plenty of Target clothes. You didn't need an "oversized" (my ass, it is just a men's XXL) ugly tshirt.

P.S. - REMINDER: Jenn's "friend" / Potato's mom thinks 99% of Target clothes are "BUTT UGLY." 😅
We are getting ready for our next trip to Aulani. The DW started her vacay clothes shopping last week. At Tommy Bahama and Lily Pulitzer at Fashion Island. Didn't seem interested in the latest Target haute couture. I guess I'll have to break the bad news to her that she'll need to up her game. She also started hitting the gym an extra day every week, the lazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.