The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of financial-tightening vibes in this vid. Needing to upload more. Going to take more day trips to local theme parks and towns. Really really wants to explore the local towns! Sure. Fewer staycations. Fewer trips. No big house projects. Hmm…

Reactions: 27
To be fair, at the rate she interchanges “I” and “we”, I would not be shocked if she assumes any diagnosis Dim gets automatically translates to her too.

Reactions: 17
Also LOL at her yet again, wanting to "learn to drive". She won't do it unless she is forced to do it. She can't even bother to wake up before noon to drive her own son to school like for a single day in the last few months. She will never change as long as she's being coddled. At least her license won't be expired this time 🫠

Reactions: 21
Lapland to see Santa. All the other “travel
Vloggers” have done it.
---
Is he developing Bell’s palsy?
---
It is at least reclaimed

Reactions: 5
Someone with skills could make this into a very convincing mug shot.
---
"So because we are not trying to have anymore children, I think we're done now."
Is she leaving room for a potential virgin birth down the road? You "think" you're done now?

Reactions: 8
So wait, they went from New Year's Eve wishing for a ton of trips to now saying they should do less vacationing and do more local trips?? Does she pay bills only once a year and when doing so realized they made far less money last year prompting a sudden "oh shit" awareness that they have to tighten the budget?

Someone with skills could make this into a very convincing mug shot.
---

Is she leaving room for a potential virgin birth down the road? You "think" you're done now?
Yeah that reads “Oops we did it again…” to me.

Reactions: 10
I’m not going to lie, but I rarely watch this completely fucked up channel anymore and when I do it usually just makes me angry. So today’s “vid” is 27 minutes long with the first 10 minutes being complete rubbish followed by 17 minutes of the two twats rambling on and on to camera with completely pointless BS. Yep Trackers, go and purchase your unnecessary golf cart and more and more hot wheels for your spoiled,bratty son, continue to refer to both kids as “Buddy” (wtf) ! No wonder you sub numbers are going in the wrong direction!

Reactions: 26
New Voog up
---
I thoiught they had some sort of worker in their home. It’s Dim…
Omg he looks even worse from behind! His hair looks like a bad wig. He's not aging well.
---
LOL this is just missing an arrest number. He looks like shit.

Dim was giving Ben Affleck meme vibes in this voog, but sad oops-baby-stuck-with-inferiority-complex Lake Nona style.

Reactions: 15
Hey Ginn, here’s some advice to save money and lose weight.

EAT FUCKING LESS FOOD.

Reactions: 32
Get ready for a LOT more of the same if they actually upload 31 vlogs in January. Because naturally they have no plan for filming real content.

he has a 10k this weekend. Today is the perfect day to start training

Reactions: 16
Cliff's Notes don't count bro...

Reactions: 5
This "ladybug" they found in their kitchen (Ginn asks "are all ladybugs ladies?") looks more like an Asian lady beetle which is an invasive species and can bite. They said their old house had an infestation of "ladybugs" and I wonder if it wasn't these guys instead also.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Everybody calls those ladybugs in the south- you are correct that they are invasive, but no one hardly knows that. They move in our condo every winter. Then it becomes a ladybug funeral home.

Reactions: 7
Jenn should not be the one in charge of the bills.
I don't think Tim is a financial genius but I think he would have a slightly better idea about what expenses are reasonable given their income. I couldn't sleep if I knew she was watching over the money.

Reactions: 16
My husband does pest control for a living and they are absolutely Asian lady beetles and very invasive like you said.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.