The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the friend that she allegedly caught up with for hours real? Does she even have any friends? I feel like it’s fake and she didn’t want to look like she was uncool sitting in a hotel room by herself
Jenn’s “friend” is probably the fuzzy-miked camera. She talks to that thing like it cares.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone seriously worried about dying wouldn't eat like that, would make an effort to exercise.
Bacon with a side of bacon constantly would make anyone worry about getting a heart attack

Reactions: 26
Apparently Jenn does have at least one friend. Her shoes and legs could be seen when they had lunch (white shoes) and you could hear her laugh very briefly.
4BEE3F6A-40C8-412E-A6E9-744E4AD9F05D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Geez, I'm exhausted. Managed to make it through like 20 pages after a long bleeping day where I volunteered for half the day with a bunch of kids and then stared at data all for the rest of the day and then a long commute home to then feed my demanding kitties before I made myself a salad. I don't think I have the stomach to watch this one. I don't even have the stomach to read any of the stan comments. What a bleeping useless selfish self-centered narcissistic pathological lying bleep. All she does is take up space and oxygen. witch stays at WA and yet still looks more disheveled waddling in Disney Springs than an alcoholic who fell asleep in a dumpster after a particularly wild night. 52 bleeping minutes? Hell bleeping no. She seriously is the worst.

I have to admit that I love solo vacations but I am super independent and they are usually adventurous vacations where I plan on doing exactly what I want to do, and it doesn't involve sitting in an overpriced hotel for 3 days straight and stuffing my face and never for my birthday - that would be so depressing! And yet the whole time on solo trips, I am constantly thinking about my cats and my mom who is usually their sitter has to convince me to take more days off and really take a substantial vacation because I also feel bad about burdening my family to watch my kitties even though it's a low-maintenance favor that I usually return by watching their cat and goats. And I always come back from my travels with souvenirs for my nephews and family.
---
Probably an ex-nanny.
Probably dragged housekeeping into the room and offered a large tip to make them eat with her. Or watch her stuff her face anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So the buffet was $40 and the stupid eggs benedict were about $30 bucks extra depending on whether or not she got the ones with crab-those were more. I didn't pay that much attention when she was stuffing her face because why would you. What a bleeping waste of money. Meanwhile OG Buddy's cake that supposedly fed 50 probably cost the same amount as just one of her entrees.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah, she had a an actual human there with her. But assumingly it's that Stan that (I think xmasbdaygirl?) pointed out. Apparently the only "friends" they have are Stans that have somehow made their ways into the Trackers lives. Just like that "friend" at SoG.

I wonder who gets the cut to become their "friends" in real life. Do they send them messages promising something in return? Like meals or staycations? And I assume they get tons of offers, but it seems like only a select number are graced with their presence. I can't believe they'd turn down much. Like I said before, just seems very prostitution bleep to me.

It would be interesting to see how many Stans would stay Stans if they spent some time with the Trackers.

Reactions: 20
At this point, who is more desperate....Aura or the Trackers?
Or is the "sponsorship" just the $ they get from the affiliate link?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw this and thought of the waddling human giant big toe with a ginger merkin.

IMG_8632.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point, who is more desperate....Aura or the Trackers?
Or is the "sponsorship" just the $ they get from the affiliate link?
Who knows. Aura is sponsoring everybody for the holidays. Mammoth Club had a sponsored Aura pitch too.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think it depends on how you define friend. I have a hard time believing that anyone near her age would willing want to hang out with her.

Reactions: 19
Help me understand something Jen…You wanted to be left alone on your 40th birthday and just eat room service/watch Housewives all day, yet you miss the kids and Tim? witch please!! If you missed them so much you would’ve spent your birthday with them, not apart from them!! I call BULLSHIT!!!
I call….LIAR‼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The title had me here before I even pressed play. It's giving Jenn's first time left alone to homevoog vibes. It feels almost inappropriate to watch her do this. Sad! Whoever let this happen needs help. When is she going to down that bottle of champagne? Ginn, keep that tight lobster grip on Dim because your tour of the room just creeped me out. I had to pause the video to regain myself.

When she's scrolling the menu on her phone with those fingers that were no doubt just used to for hotel room m$bation.... not something I want to experience again. In fact this whole video is not something I want to experience again.

When she says that the family might visit on her solo staycation I stood up and stamped my feet :LOL: . She tours the restaurant like she's Dong's hubby Will. Perhaps she could become a sister wife of Will and Dawn.

Why didn't she set up a hotel room Aura frame with pics of "the babies"?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.