The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. You cannot go three days without expressing the milk before completely depleting your supply. Maybe she really did breast feed Oliver but them pushing the formula on him the way they did made it evident that she was planning for this trip and needed Tim to feed the baby. Babies who aren’t used to formula after breastmilk with typically refuse it because it doesn’t taste as good. But of course it was more important for Jen to take this all deserved vacation from her life of vacations. It makes me so angry to see someone so privileged be so ungrateful… if she was actually a good mom, she wouldn’t have chosen a hotel room and a bottle of alcohol over her babies milk
I thought she had given up the ruse that she was still breastfeeding when she said all they could get Oliver to take was a spoonful of formula at a time but she’s still talking about nursing.
She still making breast milk because she said she had to change her originally planned facial because it was not recommended for those who are lactating.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
When Tim dropped her off at the hotel he made a sad face and Jenn said “good acting.” It felt a little sarcastic to me. Maybe they did get in a fight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I went back and watched a bit of the babymoon Waldorf stay and the room has been remodeled. There is no way she would have recognized that it was the same room without pre-knowledge. Not that you couldn't already tell with her crappy acting--complete with the shocked hand on the cheek look.

I am even questioning if it really was Tim who set up the champagne/cupcakes/macarons. I feel like this is probably something she arranged herself to make herself seem so loved by him to the Stans.

In case anyone isn't convinced this was the absolute best 2 days of her life, she uttered these words over and over:
wonderful = 7x
delicious = 12x
best = 6x
fantastic = 13x
great = 22x
amazing = 18x
love = 24x (a couple of those were the half-hearted "I love you"s when they parted.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Help me understand something Jen…You wanted to be left alone on your 40th birthday and just eat room service/watch Housewives all day, yet you miss the kids and Tim? witch please!! If you missed them so much you would’ve spent your birthday with them, not apart from them!! I call BULLSHIT!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When Tim dropped her off at the hotel he made a sad face and Jenn said “good acting.” It felt a little sarcastic to me. Maybe they did get in a fight.
Nah, I sincerely believe this is an inside joke thing with them.

Remember, they both are on-camera bullshitters (aka actors), but she is the absolute expert at this...and leaving tit like that in the final edit. ;)

Reactions: 20
According to the new video, Oliver isn't sleeping through. Poor kid is probably awake with hunger pangs!
They should try giving him baby rice cereal with formula mixed in to it , it made my babies sleep so well at night 😊
---
I cannot watch this. I’ve heard enough. If something happened to Tim, Jenn gives me Casey Anthony vibes.

Also, food for thought. How would Jenn have reacted to Tim requesting time away from her and the kids for three days?

The same arguments she would have for him should apply to her. We all know Jenn would never allow it.

TIM, get your wife help. Normal mothers do not act like this.
I am in no way a Tim Stan , but he is the one who deserves a well earned staycation break 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Y’all have to watch at the 40 min mark- she is having a breakdown cause she has spent the last year thinking she was going to die cause of her mom’s death.
Y’all have to watch at the 40 min mark- she is having a breakdown cause she has spent the last year thinking she was going to die cause of her mom’s death.
Then why the f isn’t she taking better care of herself , like wearing sunscreen & eating more healthy & & exercising 😩

Reactions: 16
Help me understand something Jen…You wanted to be left alone on your 40th birthday and just eat room service/watch Housewives all day, yet you miss the kids and Tim? witch please!! If you missed them so much you would’ve spent your birthday with them, not apart from them!! I call BULLSHIT!!!
Can you imagine the staff at the Waldorf after the umpteenth room service request? You know she isn’t tipping every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Epicurious Sip & Savor was Dec 9 for one night only. Wonder if the witch booked WA hoping she got on their radar to get #hosted 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Everything about this is horrendous, but, when you think she left for so long, knowing that her baby is having a hard time eating and sleeping, it takes it to another level. She is pigging out, while Oliver is being spoon fed formula… with a tiny baby spoon. bleeping momster.
The whole baby problem could be fixed by taking the kid to a doctor , who probably would refer them to a special dietitian for babies with the same eating problems 😩

Her non use of sunscreen is really showing , look at the sun damage on her face 😮

Reactions: 10
Why would Tim leave champagne for her if she doesn't drink?
That was one of the reasons I thought maybe it was a passive aggressive apology that Dim wanted the booze to be caught on camera. BUT that would require him to have brain cells and I don't think he does or he wouldn't wear those awful shorts or be with Jenn or do half of the tit he does.

Reactions: 17
So, she spent her actual birthday at EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. Am I remembering that right?
Then, after Buddy's birthday (I think), she had Tim drop her off at the Waldorf for a couple days? Or am I getting that wrong?

The theme here is = no children.

But I do wonder what Tim thought when she floated the idea of going to the Waldorf by herself?
Based on his body language in the car ride, I don't think he is the one who brought the idea up first.
This was a mid week trip. So maybe the week after Buddy’s birthday party?

Reactions: 6
Just think, if Jenn “learned” to drive again, she could drive herself to the Waldorf all the time to catch up on sleep and “work”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.