The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This vid was infuriating and we are all frustrated with how Jenn is the worst mother on the planet. But you guyzzzz, she’s definitely not pregnant. It’s definitely a food baby, not a baby-baby. So that’s a good thing. 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So Jenn can actually stay by herself and function just fine. She just doesn’t want anything to do with her two kids.
Sadly, the Stan’s will defend this saying she is a hard working mother entitled to a couple of days off.
Can someone refresh my memory when her actual birthday is? I know it’s in November so they have been sitting on this vlog for a couple of weeks now. Yet another home vlog and no theme park content uploaded.
Selfish
---
T
I cannot watch this. I’ve heard enough. If something happened to Tim, Jenn gives me Casey Anthony vibes.

Also, food for thought. How would Jenn have reacted to Tim requesting time away from her and the kids for three days?

The same arguments she would have for him should apply to her. We all know Jenn would never allow it.

TIM, get your wife help. Normal mothers do not act like this.
Textbook sociopath

Reactions: 14
The thing about the champagne is that she 100% controls what is uploaded for everyone to see. She could have very easily stashed it somewhere and then gave the room tour since she is adamant about maintaining this facade that she does not drink.
I’m actually surprised she didn’t even mention the champagne “I don’t drink, so I need to send this back” or she could have even said she would give it to her friend who was joining her the next day.
We all know she drinks though. And no one would care if she did. She doesn’t drive and she isn’t an active participant in raising her kids so no one would care if she wanted to have champagne on her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Adam The Woo wants Dim to do a Disneyland to Disney World churro challenge. Maybe this is his way of working her up to allow it?

She’d allow him to go as long as she gets her nice resort stay, a harem of nannies, a personal chef and a chauffeur while he is gone. Plus a shopping spree and another lavish resort stay upon his return.
I h*te her. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m still on page 37 from the last thread, but just saw what the new voog was, so I just wanted to jump ahead to see if this website crashed or not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This vid was infuriating and we are all frustrated with how Jenn is the worst mother on the planet. But you guyzzzz, she’s definitely not pregnant. It’s definitely a food baby, not a baby-baby. So that’s a good thing. 🥂
Praise to The Lemon Pig! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet one of her grape wishes this year will be for some girlfriends so she doesn’t have to stay in a hotel room by herself for her next big birthday. What a bleeping loser.
I went to Nashville for 2 nights with my best friends to celebrate our 40ths. Lots of food, drinks, laughs and sleep. 3 nights alone sounds terrible….a spa day alone?..okay…but days!..alone…in the same city…you’re a loser.

Reactions: 21
Why would Tim leave champagne for her if she doesn't drink?
It is a standard booking perk when I book WA for people. I also have the option to request things like chocolates, cookies, cupcakes, candy, etc. depending on the time of year, special occassion, etc.

Reactions: 8
It is a standard booking perk when I book WA for people. I also have the option to request things like chocolates, cookies, cupcakes, candy, etc. depending on the time of year, special occassion, etc.
If she booked the room, she ordered that champagne for herself is my guess.

Reactions: 13
I bet one of her grape wishes this year will be for some girlfriends so she doesn’t have to stay in a hotel room by herself for her next big birthday. What a bleeping loser.
I went to Nashville for 2 nights with my best friends to celebrate our 40ths. Lots of food, drinks, laughs and sleep. 3 nights alone sounds terrible….a spa day alone?..okay…but days!..alone…in the same city…you’re a loser.
This is so true! We are used to their weirdness, but when I think of it like this… WTF? A husband drops his kid off at school, then drops his wife off at a luxury hotel, near their home, for three days, by herself. Then he drives back home to continue taking care of everything back at home until it’s time to pull up to the luxury car port, like an Uber, to get her. JFC! He didn’t have the kids with him, she couldn’t have told him to come in and join her for breakfast?

Any marriage counselors in here?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So is the friend that she allegedly caught up with for hours real? Does she even have any friends? I feel like it’s fake and she didn’t want to look like she was uncool sitting in a hotel room by herself

Reactions: 17
I’m still so confused how this chick, who has never been alone with both of her kids except briefly when they are both sound asleep for the night, is so deserving of a 3-day solo staycation anywhere let alone the WA?
---
So is the friend that she allegedly caught up with for hours real? Does she even have any friends? I feel like it’s fake and she didn’t want to look like she was uncool sitting in a hotel room by herself
She had to import the “friend” from Chicago

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jenn has....a very high opinion of herself.
How exactly is she deserving of this trip?
I also think it is incredibly selfish of her to go. Tim already does more childcare than she does on a daily basis and yet she still leaves for 3 days (yes, I know a nanny is involved, but the fact remains that he does more work than she does).
There was a comment upthread about motherless daughters. I am one. I am *very* aware that no one knows when their last day is. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. One of the reasons I decided to become a stay at home mom is that I wanted to cherish every moment possible. Of course I deal with frustrations and have bad days but at least once a day I think to myself about how lucky I am to be with my kids.
Jenn, on the other hand, uses every opportunity to ditch her kids.
Finally, if she is still breastfeeding, she should have postponed her trip until she was done. This wasn't a work trip or something she had to do. The "baby" period goes by so fast. Enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is so true! We are used to their weirdness, but when I think of it like this… WTF? A husband drops his kid off at school, then drops his wife off at a luxury hotel, near their home, for three days, by herself. Then he drives back home to continue taking care of everything back at home until it’s time to pull up to the luxury car port, like an Uber, to get her. JFC! He didn’t have the kids with him, she couldn’t have told him to come in and join her for breakfast?

Any marriage counselors in here?
I still have no interest in watching this Vid, but I have to wonder if all their new friends from the school are watching this one in disbelief. Or perhaps none of them have any interest in watching?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.