The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
72K views in 23 hrs. Think we can all work out which direction the channel will be going in. Brace yourselves Tattlers for more solo, childless, husbandless, poor motherless Jenn pity party voogs from now on. And she’ll be an even bigger passive aggressive witch to Tim because he can’t command those number of views. Heaven help us all.
No offence meant to any genuine motherless people. 🤍

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So this friend is a new friend? And they spent hours talking? Sure Jenn.

I also don’t believe “a friend” bought her that Barefoot Dreams robe.

Reactions: 18
Sure the Trackers are fake. People change over time but in degree not kind. Their journey from two late twenty-something’s that drank and smoked up, to the whatever family friendly BS they are doing now is totally manufactured.

Reactions: 21
Can someone explain to what a container baby is I have never heard of that term before.
Basically a baby whose parents are lazy pieces of tit and leave the baby in some sort of "container" the majority of the time as opposed to holding them, giving them tummy time, etc, The "container" aspect can be anything from the crib, bassinet, car seat, stroller, swing, etc.

Reactions: 15
Piecing together what comments others have made in the past I was under the impression that Ginn was raised by her maternal grandmother. So she never had a close mother-daughter bond with her mom.

But that doesn’t explain Ginn (at age 23) not having grown up and accepted adulthood. I detest her immaturity and illusion of helplessness. And especially the resentment, jealousy and intolerance of her two young sons, on her part, to living HER best life.

Ginn only loves herself! Her wants, needs and desires are of the utmost priority. To everyone else be damn. Ginn comes first!

eta: Jinx @TawdryT & @2020planner
I don’t think Jenn’s issue is not being raised by or having a bond with her mother, I think her issue is that her sister DID have those things and Jenn is a very jealous, resentful, manipulative, narcissist. If she didn’t get it, nobody gets it and she despises you if you do.
---
I have a question does anyone here think that Ginn helplessness is just an act or is she really that helpless?
She pretty much just proved it was an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what J$ response to her being gone was. Did he even notice? Did he celebrate her being there when he got home from school? Did he even care? We will never know the true answers but I’ll admit, I’m curious.

Reactions: 23
I predict more Jen only content. After a bit it will grow stale, and the views will drop after the fifth Jen Solo Trip to whatever, and in six months it won’t be worth the effort. (In the old days there were Jen only or nearly Jen only shows of her making pizza eggs or burning some hamburgers for dinner. That was a long time ago.

• Sad
  • Sick
I just can't with these two...another childless night out.

And Tim bought another ridiculous looking, overpriced jacket at the parks. I believe that was from The Fort?

The thumbs up is really giving me a Trump MAGA vibe lately. I know they cried when he was elected president...but they've changed so much since then.

IMG_3219.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

And Tim bought another ridiculous looking, overpriced jacket at the parks. I believe that was from The Fort?

The thumbs up is really giving me a Trump MAGA vibe lately. I know they cried when he was elected president...but they've changed so much since then.

View attachment 2627777
How many Christmas parties can you go to JFC 😂 I can't even tolerate going to Disney more than once a year anymore but these twats go to Christmas parties (without their kids) like things are going to be different from one night to the other

Reactions: 24
I thought she had given up the ruse that she was still breastfeeding when she said all they could get Oliver to take was a spoonful of formula at a time but she’s still talking about nursing.
She still making breast milk because she said she had to change her originally planned facial because it was not recommended for those who are lactating.
I really don’t think that conversation (consultation) ever happened. She probably had an oh shite moment after she already advertise and had to do damage control (lie) to fix it.

View attachment 2627777
I thought they didn’t buy anything but overpriced hut dogs and other groceries at the campgrounds. This photo proves that THAT was a lie 🤣

I have anxiety bad, should I suggest to my husband I get a weekend away to myself?

Reactions: 17
Jenn would love to have her own apartment where she goes to sleep, eat takeout, watch TV and “edit” for a few nights per week. You see, she has to do this for her “job” you guys. She really misses the babies though!

She would still want to be fully married to Tim and chauffeured around and have everything paid for.

The Jenn stans would actually praise her for this lol

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I really don’t think that conversation (consultation) ever happened. She probably had an oh shite moment after she already advertise and had to do damage control (lie) to fix it.

I thought they didn’t buy anything but overpriced hut dogs and other groceries at the campgrounds. This photo proves that THAT was a lie 🤣
Just another lie. They lie so often, most people can't even tell. How they don't realize that they put all this tit out there for everyone to see, yet keep lying is beyond my comprehension.

So...it's a LADIES jacket folks. From the "We Found the Best Disney Merch" Fort vid. They discussed at length about the zipper being opposite, so they knew it was a ladies jacket when they bought it.
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 11.10.21 AM.png

It has a ridiculously huge graphic on the back. I love Disney. I got married there and have been a passholder for 20+ years. This jacket is dumb.
Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 11.10.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 11.10.54 AM.png

It was $80. I really, just can't. This is what the 3rd woman's coat that he's purchased for himself?

Meanwhile Nick the Dick was on a #hosted visit to Caribe Royale with Josiah, who also gives a Nick crush but uber religious vibe to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just another lie. They lie so often, most people can't even tell. How they don't realize that they put all this tit out there for everyone to see, yet keep lying is beyond my comprehension.

So...it's a LADIES jacket folks. From the "We Found the Best Disney Merch" Fort vid. They discussed at length about the zipper being opposite, so they knew it was a ladies jacket when they bought it.
View attachment 2627797
It has a ridiculously huge graphic on the back. I love Disney. I got married there and have been a passholder for 20+ years. This jacket is dumb.
View attachment 2627798
View attachment 2627801
It was $80. I really, just can't. This is what the 3rd woman's coat that he's purchased for himself?

Meanwhile Nick the Dick was on a #hosted visit to Caribe Royale with Josiah, who also gives a Nick crush but uber religious vibe to me.
So HE buys an $80 women's jacket for himself and SHE buys herself a 2-day stay at the Waldorf.

But they said a $5 purchase for J.'s online game was too much money?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean, you gotta laugh at this point how they are such glaring hypocrites with EVERYTHING they do and say.

Tell me where your priorities lie without telling me where your priorities lie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So Mr. it's-never-cold-in-Florida is wearing 3 layers?? What an idiot.

I really hope that as part of Jen's birthday present, Tim is buying views. If this is what is bringing the Stans back then we are in trouble.

And how many solo trips or couples nights out will it take for the Stans to realize they do not like having children? I still believe in the theory that Jen did not want kids but Tim eventually pressured her into it. I wonder if he regrets that now.

Reactions: 25
Is anyone else’s tattle keep refreshing itself and taking away likes on prior comments? In just the last half hour while I was catching up on several pages, it reset itself 3 times. I had to keep refreshing to get back to where I was.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else’s tattle keep refreshing itself and taking away likes on prior comments? In just the last half hour while I was catching up on several pages, it reset itself 3 times. I had to keep refreshing to get back to where I was.
Yes, I experience that when accessing Tattle on my phone. Using my desktop computer at work though, no problem. So Tattle at work it is!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.