The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shades of Green does. They even mention it. They also mention how they did not request one. I said this I think back when they were on the cruise, I think Da Baby co-sleeps with them and they just don't say it.

I've watched about half and I've seen enough. In addition to everything already mentioned, Jenn comes across as the most pretentious witch in this video. I just wanted to mention this in case you were expecting H2O products, this isn't like Disney. The patios aren't sectioned off. The pillows are too soft. This isn't like a Disney resort in this or that way. I just wish the high chair was higher. We get it, witch, it's not like the places that you are used to staying. 🖕

Jenn, you are an ungrateful witch--you didn't have to occupy that room...some actual hard working family should have had the opportunity to stay there. My husband is not retired military but he is a veteran and I'm just disgusted by them both, more than usual right now.

I also think it's insane that it seem like Tim had already taken J$ to school and went back, they did all that messing around in the room...and he still hadn't showered.

Me and my husband are both Vets ourselves (we met in the Navy). We've never stayed at Shades of Green. But we have stayed at other Military hotels (on military bases, not off site. Which I think Shades of Green might be the only one I know of that is not on a military base). I'd be very happy to stay at Shades of Green. Shades of Green looks very nice compared to even the high end places they have stayed in. I can still use it even though we are not in the Navy anymore and not retired.

That is a VERY nice gym even compared to high end hotels. What high end hotel has a yoga studio?

Good lord Tim. I like cookies too. But I've never seen a 40 year old person get all giddy over a bleeping cookie like he does (around the 18 min mark).

I always bring my own soap, shampoo, razor, etc. If the hotel I am staying has good shampoo, etc. I will use it. But I don't expect good stuff at a military hotel. Just the basic bar soap to wash hands and one for the shower and maybe the little generic shampoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably a unpopular opinion but I just don't believe in co-sleeping, maybe it's the fear in me because I knew someone who fell asleep on the sofa, rolled over an suffocated their baby, the baby was a newborn at the time but even a 9m old would still make me fear co-sleeping with them, an I also think it makes it much harder for them to be ok in their own bed, it literally takes two secs just to say to the front desk if you can get a crib, an for two that kept J in one till he was way too big for it am surprised they haven't brought alone the pack an play that was his for O

I hope this vlog is the one that really nose dives the channel, I hope it's the majority of the stans that get pissed off they done this an it's only a tiny minority that's the ones praising them because they won't get far with only a tiny minority supporting them, it's clear now they think themselves above everyone else with this stay, any person that actually CARED about others would have said no to the stay, but these two think they are some sort of celebs that have a right to getting whatever they want

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it so offensive a friend of mine and her husband have been trying to get to stay at SoG for a break when they have been dealing with a lot of trauma and heartache and these two chucklefucks with their malnourished baby waltz on up to stay at SoG - then have the gall to complain and be such disgusting pigs.

The way they abuse their kids is heartbreaking because yes, they're technically looked after, but definitely not fed and barely clothed. Just props they couldn't give two shits about.
1400 Defense Pentagon
Washington, DC 20301-1400
Public Inquiries: 703-571-3343
Press/Media: 703-697-5131
The phone lines are staffed 24/7 for all concerns and abuse of government services warrants a call imho. 🤷🏿‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shades of Green does. They even mention it. They also mention how they did not request one. I said this I think back when they were on the cruise, I think Da Baby co-sleeps with them and they just don't say it.

I've watched about half and I've seen enough. In addition to everything already mentioned, Jenn comes across as the most pretentious witch in this video. I just wanted to mention this in case you were expecting H2O products, this isn't like Disney. The patios aren't sectioned off. The pillows are too soft. This isn't like a Disney resort in this or that way. I just wish the high chair was higher. We get it, witch, it's not like the places that you are used to staying. 🖕

Jenn, you are an ungrateful witch--you didn't have to occupy that room...some actual hard working family should have had the opportunity to stay there. My husband is not retired military but he is a veteran and I'm just disgusted by them both, more than usual right now.

I also think it's insane that it seem like Tim had already taken J$ to school and went back, they did all that messing around in the room...and he still hadn't showered.
This makes me so angry for the service members who will visit Shades of Green to enjoy some Disney Magic as a thank you for their service and sacrifices and this witch is shitting all over it like “well it’s not really like Disney but it’s fine for those with lowered expectations.” witch not everybody spends their life booking random deluxe Disney stays to escape reality and brag about being set for life.

duck them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
1400 Defense Pentagon
The phone lines are staffed 24/7 for all concerns and abuse of government services warrants a call imho. 🤷🏿‍♀️
Stop. Stop telling people to call the damn PENTAGON because the Trackers stayed at SoG. This is an absolutely ridiculous suggestion. It makes tattle look unhinged. Of all the things to report for abuse of government services, vloggers we don’t like staying at a hotel is not one of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I was going to watch for curiosity about the resort but it sounds like chaos. The place is old school Disney! My husband has very fond memories of staying at THE GOLF RESORT in the late 70s. His Dad loved golf and they stayed once or twice. SOG has such a history and I have always wondered about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For the love of God, y'all are making it sound like only former military members can stay at Shades of Green and it's stolen valor. The lady working at the subway on base that has a CAC can go. The dude in HR filing papers can go. Do you know how many US citizens have a CAC? It's a lot.

The Bojos are idiots but y'all are tilting at windmills on this one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
wait a minute, so Jenn also relies on Tim to tell her where to plug her phone in/ how to find outlets? WHAT THE duck MAN!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Someone posted on the Facebook about the sleep situation and comments are turned off now. I truly hope that baby is not sleeping on a couch. That is the #1 scariest entrapment risk. I thought they did well usually and got a pack n play. I am grossed out at the negligence if that bed was for the baby.

Reactions: 23
It's more the entitlement that bothers me more about them going, they didn't NEED another damn staycation, they didn't NEED to take up a room that's hard for others to get that deserve it more, the idiot stan that invited them will now get shoved off to the side because they played their part, they offered them a stay an now have no more use an it bugs me how they take advantage of these stans with using them the way they do

They moaned about everything which shows that they had no interest in actually being there an it was purely done JUST to get vlog footage, footage that no one will give a tit about in a few weeks time an that footage took a night(s) away from someone deserving of it

I get it was only a night (or two) but when you have someone who works away from home for weeks or months at a time an especially in a job where you don't know if they are coming home again that one night can mean a lot to the family to be able to spend together an that also pisses me off because I know what it's like to have a parent work away from home in a job that you don't know if the 5 min phone call each night is their last

• Heart
Reactions: 26
1400 Defense Pentagon
You want us to call or write the Pentagon because of the trackers????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are ONLY 2 chairs
It’s JUST a twin bed
The light switches are too high
Pillows are squishy or flat
They only offer conditioning shampoo
Not too long ago you guys could barely afford shampoo! STFU

Jenn says the couch bed is comfortable and even she would sleep in it as if she sets the bar for quality. Like “if it’s good enough for me, it’s good enough for you” vibe. Same vibe I got when she said she’d work in that donut shop.

dirty asses slept in the room, but haven’t used the shower yet🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's more the entitlement that bothers me more about them going, they didn't NEED another damn staycation, they didn't NEED to take up a room that's hard for others to get that deserve it more, the idiot stan that invited them will now get shoved off to the side because they played their part, they offered them a stay an now have no more use an it bugs me how they take advantage of these stans with using them the way they do

They moaned about everything which shows that they had no interest in actually being there an it was purely done JUST to get vlog footage, footage that no one will give a tit about in a few weeks time an that footage took a night(s) away from someone deserving of it

I get it was only a night (or two) but when you have someone who works away from home for weeks or months at a time an especially in a job where you don't know if they are coming home again that one night can mean a lot to the family to be able to spend together an that also pisses me off because I know what it's like to have a parent work away from home in a job that you don't know if the 5 min phone call each night is their last
Yep. 100%.

I totally get the CAC argument but it's more it's the Trackers...taking up a room for multiple days... and bitching about the most ridiculous tit that MORE DESERVING people would DREAM about being able to have the ability to experience... and then monetizing it.

They didn't need to do this. And I'm surprised so many people in their comments section are kissing their asses and thanking them for this. 🙄

(If they didn't monetize it, I'd perhaps feel slightly differently....emphasis on slightly)

That being said, I'm the daughter of a Vietnam Vet (U.S. Army, helicopter pilot) so I find it simply distasteful that they'd do this, IMHO, no matter who with a CAC could legit stay there as well.

Reactions: 26
For the love of God, y'all are making it sound like only former military members can stay at Shades of Green and it's stolen valor. The lady working at the subway on base that has a CAC can go. The dude in HR filing papers can go. Do you know how many US citizens have a CAC? It's a lot.

The Bojos are idiots but y'all are tilting at windmills on this one
This is so untrue 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone posted on the Facebook about the sleep situation and comments are turned off now. I truly hope that baby is not sleeping on a couch. That is the #1 scariest entrapment risk. I thought they did well usually and got a pack n play. I am grossed out at the negligence if that bed was for the baby.
I noticed it when they were on the cruise. They showed a folded pack n play in the Walt suite right when they check in, but we never saw it set up in the room or bedroom at all. There were a few other hotel stays where there was no visible pack and play. And sure, they're easy to put up and take down because they take up so much room, I don't see the Trackers doing that, especially with their insane nap schedule.

We co-slept with my one daughter. I think there comes a time with colicky newborn that desperation sets in and you will do anything to get your baby to sleep and for you, yourself to get some sleep. If Da Baby was truly as fussy at night as they claim that he was, I can totally see them doing this. I don't fault them for it at all, but I do think they are careless and irresponsible and shouldn't do it. Seeing as how even at 4 years old, J$ needs Tim to lay in the bed with him for a while in order for him to sleep, I think co-sleeping with Da Baby might be creating another monster for them.

Da Baby is safer in the bed with Shamu sized Jenn (who is looking mighty enormous in this vid) than he is on that couch with that super loose fitting sheet and inflatable bumper. The entire set up is a suffocation hazard for a baby who doesn't seem to be all that mobile. They should be ashamed for even letting people think that is where he slept.

Reactions: 16
As a proud Wisconsinite (who now lives in Orlando), I'm offended by Tim's talk of the cheese curds. Of course deep fried cheese curds won't squeak, you imbeciles. Jenn, your fried cheese curd did not squeak, it was probably your digestive system screaming for something not deep fried for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wait a minute, so Jenn also relies on Tim to tell her where to plug her phone in/ how to find outlets? WHAT THE duck MAN!
At this point I seriously wonder if she is in a legit state of mental decline.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For anyone who's interested, here's the eligibility. It's a large swath of people who are eligible, including DoD civilian employees and family members, as well as select U.S. employees of firms under contract w/ the DoD.

And it mentions you could "sponsor" a room.
I don't think I'd mind anyone else... just NO bleeping vloggers monetizing it. And certainly not the Trackers.

Reactions: 20
Unfortunately, I don’t think the Trackers will face much, if any, backlash for this. Making racist and homophobic comments wasn’t enough to turn the Stan’s away and many of them are kissing their ass in the comments of the SOG video.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.