The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not indeed. So proud of you for being spontaneous Dimster!
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.49.53ā€ÆPM.png

Their tone is so condescending. Like they're surprised the pool looks nice and the splashpad looks fun. Ginn says the rocks and greenery remind her of the Grand Californian but "obviously" they are not the same. Wow Ginn, thanks for telling us that, obviously.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Tim said he slept with Jackson in the outside bed and Jenn slept in the inside bed because she was getting up with Oliver and didn't want to wake them up. WTF? Why would Jenn sleep on the inside bed if she was getting up? The outside bed is the bed you'd sleep in if you didn't want to disturb anyone. I'm not finished with the video but I didn't see a pack n play for Oliver to sleep in. They only showed a cot with a bumper in it. I assumed the cot was for Jackson but if Jackson slept with Tim who slept on the cot?! Did they put Oliver in the cot? Did he sleep with Jenn in her bed? The whole segment felt like a big lie. Maybe they didn't even sleep there.
Iā€™m pretty sure the baby slept on the bed with the bumper, Jenn slept by herself and then Tim and Jackson shared a bed.
Itā€™s odd they donā€™t have a travel crib or something for Oliver since they travel so often. I would feel safer if my baby was in a crib or pack in play instead of a bed with some flimsy inflatable bumper.

Reactions: 13
They can't stop laughing at Dim's cum-guzzling mayonnaise joke.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.59.06ā€ÆPM.png

Hey Da Baby, what do you think of your mentally and emotionally stunted useless egg and sperm donors?
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.59.28ā€ÆPM.png

šŸ„“
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.00.11ā€ÆPM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Jackson was eating a cookie on the way to dinner. ?
Dim just wants to make sure Buddy gets spoiled with cookies because Dimmy grew up in an impoverished no-cookies-before-dinner household and it was so much hardship!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I find it so offensive a friend of mine and her husband have been trying to get to stay at SoG for a break when they have been dealing with a lot of trauma and heartache and these two chucklefucks with their malnourished baby waltz on up to stay at SoG - then have the gall to complain and be such disgusting pigs.

The way they abuse their kids is heartbreaking because yes, they're technically looked after, but definitely not fed and barely clothed. Just props they couldn't give two shits about.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait so they were offered a free stay at a resort meant for military and their families and still complained? Wow. Why would they even go? Youā€™d have to be delusional to think this doesnā€™t look scummyā€¦someone who actually served couldā€™ve stayed there and instead they gave the room to a family that lives nearby and already stays on property like four times a monthā€¦šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ginn: "OmG tHeRe iS sO mUcH SaLt iN kIdS' fOoD!"
Also Ginn: "I was looking for salt on the table because I like to add salt to [my salad]"
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.15.13ā€ÆPM.png

They're pointing out the meal they got for Buddy (who can't bleeping stop standing in his chair and they don't tell him to sit down and stop wriggling around - because he doesn't know how to eat without a tablet in front of his face - especially while eating considering the kid's prone to choking apparently) which is chicken fingers "AND A FRUIT SALAD" but Dim has to then bring the fruit salad into view only to show it (and then takes it away again) because it's not even near Buddy. Why don't you just put the fruit salad next to his chicken fingers if you're going to pretend he's going to even bother eating the fruit? Obviously, if you keep the damn fruit more than an arm's reach away from the kid then no, he's not going to even attempt to eat any of it.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.19.14ā€ÆPM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.23.08ā€ÆPM.png

Why does Ginn always rub Da Baby's and Buddy's butts as yet another one of her self-soothing ticks?
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.25.25ā€ÆPM.png

I'd seriously be so embarrassed to be seen with this hick who still hasn't figured out how to use a fork.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.27.07ā€ÆPM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Trackers, just because youā€™re allowed to stay there doesnā€™t mean you should. This video still wonā€™t revive your dying channel.
---
Trackers, just because youā€™re allowed to stay there doesnā€™t mean you should. This video still wonā€™t revive your dying channel.

Reactions: 31
After Dim points out the "chore-IT-so hash", he also points out the different butterS and jellieS, as he shows exactly one kind of butter and one kind of jelly which you'd think he'd visually see even if he can't read the signs that have absolutely no "s" at the end of each word. I guess he also skipped school on the day they went over pluralization.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.34.19ā€ÆPM.png

Reactions: 15
Is this the same Chris they said on a live show yes we will take you up on your offer?
At any rate they have refused or at the very least not monetized this vlog.
I hope this is the beginning of their end because this is so despicable.

Reactions: 23
They had all that steak and dessert the night before and then they get multiple plates of food for breakfast the next day. Admittedly even if I'm hungry, the idea of eating a big breakfast before 8am is just not appealing to me especially if I'm still really sleepy unless it's refreshing fruit or a fruit smoothie, so I just don't know how they can eat this GD much when they all still look like zombies early in the morning. Or just eat this GD much anyway regularly. Also, their breakfast food is always just loaded with so much bleeping salt and preservatives. How are they not thirsty all the time?
Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 12.34.07ā€ÆAM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 12.34.26ā€ÆAM.png
'
Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 12.35.04ā€ÆAM.png

Meanwhile Buddy in his Hard Rock t-shirt and looking like he hasn't even showered before school, thanks to his useless parents, can't sit in his own chair and picks his nose and I wish he'd have flung the booger between his fingers at his egg donor. How does she not get annoyed with the forced "hyuh hyuhhhhh" of her own fake laughs?
Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 12.35.34ā€ÆAM.png

As someone who loves the vibe, cleanliness and comfort of my uncluttered but cozy home, I'll never understand this family's depression about returning to theirs after every stupid and unnecessary and redundant staycation and vacation. Yeah, I hate when vacations come to an end, but only because I have a full-time job to get back to. Otherwise, I love my home and my bed.
---
Is this the same Chris they said on a live show yes we will take you up on your offer?
At any rate they have refused or at the very least not monetized this vlog.
I hope this is the beginning of their end because this is so despicable.
Seems pretty likely that's the Chris that sponsored them! I feel like they've just become fake friends that their delusional stans travel to the area and then "rent"/pay for their company. Maybe when Ginn says they're "set for life" it's because she assumes their pathetic stans will house them, clothe them, feed them, and pay for their staycations as long as they make the stans feel like they're genuine BFFs or something and be Buddy and Da Baby's pretend uncles/aunts šŸ¤¢.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They had all that steak and dessert the night before and then they get multiple plates of food for breakfast the next day. Admittedly even if I'm hungry, the idea of eating a big breakfast before 8am is just not appealing to me especially if I'm still really sleepy unless it's refreshing fruit or a fruit smoothie, so I just don't know how they can eat this GD much when they all still look like zombies early in the morning. Or just eat this GD much anyway regularly. Also, their breakfast food is always just loaded with so much bleeping salt and preservatives. How are they not thirsty all the time?
View attachment 2617110
View attachment 2617111'View attachment 2617112

Meanwhile Buddy in his Hard Rock t-shirt and looking like he hasn't even showered before school, thanks to his useless parents, can't sit in his own chair and picks his nose and I wish he'd have flung the booger between his fingers at his egg donor. How does she not get annoyed with the forced "hyuh hyuhhhhh" of her own fake laughs?
View attachment 2617113

As someone who loves the vibe, cleanliness and comfort of my uncluttered but cozy home, I'll never understand this family's depression about returning to theirs after every stupid and unnecessary and redundant staycation and vacation. Yeah, I hate when vacations come to an end, but only because I have a full-time job to get back to. Otherwise, I love my home and my bed.
---

Seems pretty likely that's the Chris that sponsored them! I feel like they've just become fake friends that their delusional stans travel to the area and then "rent"/pay for their company. Maybe when Ginn says they're "set for life" it's because she assumes their pathetic stans will house them, clothe them, feed them, and pay for their staycations as long as they make the stans feel like they're genuine BFFs or something and be Buddy and Da Baby's pretend uncles/aunts šŸ¤¢.
Amongst all that is pitiful/laughable/infuriating (IMO) about the photo of their breakfast plates is the 3 pieces of melon. I suppose this makes it a ā€˜healthyā€™ breakfast? I would say the melon probably didnā€™t get eaten but then we all know Jenn goes around and scoops up the leftovers off everyone elseā€™s plate šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m pretty sure the baby slept on the bed with the bumper, Jenn slept by herself and then Tim and Jackson shared a bed.
Itā€™s odd they donā€™t have a travel crib or something for Oliver since they travel so often. I would feel safer if my baby was in a crib or pack in play instead of a bed with some flimsy inflatable bumper.
Iā€™ve never been to a hotel that didnā€™t offer a crib or pack and play
---
The Trackers regularly scheduling ā€œstaycations,ā€ during the school week is so fucked. Look at Jackson, with his hair all tussled looking like yesterdayā€™s garbage. They are putting too much on him. He needs a schedule.

They are set for life. Why donā€™t they book this tit on a weekend?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve never been to a hotel that didnā€™t offer a crib or pack and play
Shades of Green does. They even mention it. They also mention how they did not request one. I said this I think back when they were on the cruise, I think Da Baby co-sleeps with them and they just don't say it.

I've watched about half and I've seen enough. In addition to everything already mentioned, Jenn comes across as the most pretentious witch in this video. I just wanted to mention this in case you were expecting H2O products, this isn't like Disney. The patios aren't sectioned off. The pillows are too soft. This isn't like a Disney resort in this or that way. I just wish the high chair was higher. We get it, witch, it's not like the places that you are used to staying. šŸ–•

Jenn, you are an ungrateful witch--you didn't have to occupy that room...some actual hard working family should have had the opportunity to stay there. My husband is not retired military but he is a veteran and I'm just disgusted by them both, more than usual right now.

I also think it's insane that it seem like Tim had already taken J$ to school and went back, they did all that messing around in the room...and he still hadn't showered.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It is disgusting to see so much fat laden breakfast food being showed down these douchebags throats. I have never seen such gleeful gluttony on display here. They are only happy when they are eating. For duck's sake Dim, learn how to use a fork. Control your kid when out in public. And Quasi is on the nose with her being a pretentious witch. As our UK friends would say-What a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.