The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This took 2 minute search. Even Walmart has .97 colored cake plates they could’ve gotten. Would’ve been way better than that stack of foam plates that’s placed by the cake.

they also could’ve gotten a lime green round table cloth from Walmart! Orange utensils, red napkins. Then added a few pieces of hot wheel decor.
i saw cute little tire balloons during my search too.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why am I on Pinterest looking at hotwheels party ideas lol. This is something Jenn the useless could’ve been doing while tagging along in the front seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But guyzz. This was a Disney #hosting!!

View attachment 2624770

Oct. 2020

JINX! @xmasbdaygirl
I guess it's sort of cute that he wore that shirt, but at the same time it's just a "look at me" attention grabber. Especially if there actually are other school parents there. He just tries so hard.

Tim says they are at DS to return some stuff and if they have time they'll have lunch. Yeah, right. You know lunch is #1 priority and "running errands" is second. HAHAHA, she really thinks she could pull off that dress. Actually, it's too bad she didn't buy it. I would LOVE to see her rockin' that. :ROFLMAO:

At the restaurant she complains that the burger looks totally different from the picture outside. Other than the order of toppings I don't find it to be too different?

1702353341684.png

Tim says the gruyere is "nice and smokey" Huh?

I guess it's sort of cute that he wore that shirt, but at the same time it's just a "look at me" attention grabber. Especially if there actually are other school parents there. He just tries so hard.

Tim says they are at DS to return some stuff and if they have time they'll have lunch. Yeah, right. You know lunch is #1 priority and "running errands" is second. HAHAHA, she really thinks she could pull off that dress. Actually, it's too bad she didn't buy it. I would LOVE to see her rockin' that. :ROFLMAO:

At the restaurant she complains that the burger looks totally different from the picture outside. Other than the order of toppings I don't find it to be too different?

View attachment 2624867

Tim says the gruyere is "nice and smokey" Huh?
Looks totally different, kind of like her face in a photo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why am I on Pinterest looking at hotwheels party ideas lol. This is something Jenn the useless could’ve been doing while tagging along in the front seat.
Jenn is so stupid she can’t even use Pinterest. Remember when she admitted to ghosting someone who was going to design a logo and/or merch for them and this person asked Jenn to send her some Pinterest boards and Jenn couldn’t figure out how to use Pinterest so she just decided not to respond back? What a useless cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No one asked but Jenn made sure to announce she was feeding the baby and held up a pouch of food.

View attachment 2624773

Oliver is 9 months old and should be able to feed himself out of a pouch. Is he even sitting up on his own, unsupported?
She also made sure that she specified she was editing when Dim showed her in the office. Dim already said you are working....geez we get it....you edit all day long and in between feed the baby

I'm still really curious as to what the heck is going on with their supposed new merch, t-shirts and logo that were coming out "soon" like half a year ago. 😆 Whoever is doing the designing must be a hardcore stan that keeps gaslighting themselves into thinking Ginn & Dim aren't the worst clients ever.

Reactions: 15
She said neither of them could fit into the bounce house. We’ve rented plenty of them over the years and I’ve never seen one that normal adults couldn’t fit into. How big have these two fat asses gotten?

He was so proud of the bare minimum decorations they had, but also said they were so much work. Your fat ass wife sat on the couch blowing up balloons while watching tv. How much hard work is that??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sure, there are going to be the hardcore Stans that would watch them do absolutely anything, but why did they think 35 minutes of tortuously boring tv installation/dry wall patching would be good entertainment? So much of that could have been trimmed down or cut out. I guess it's hard to focus on editing whilst also watching tv. Although, she was only watching one other show this time, so no excuse. I suppose in the end it's all about flexing their fancy tv that "looks like a piece of art" for the party guests. Which why did they even bother with putting a nice tv in that dump? I guess they had to get more artwork to complement the windmill.

And I thought this might be his attempt at a video resume for the inevitable return to work, but it took him soooo long to complete this and you could still see the outlines of the previous square cutouts when all was done. So, I guess not only was he adamant about not doing this as a job, but I am sure nobody would even hire him if he wanted to. And despite her continual use of "we" when putting the tv up, she sure didn't do anything to help and played the whole weak woman act again to get out of doing anything. :rolleyes:
It's looking like having a 70k car parked in front of a tar shack.

Also, confession time. I can't really talk. We have an 75'' and we don't even watch TV, we do watch movies and documentaries a lot, though. It definitely dominates the little room it's in.
Yes, it's very ooh, look at this cozy antique house, JEeSuZz CHRIST what is that, a TV?! *sniff* Well, that's not period. Movies are lit at my house.
Hell, even my computer monitor is a 48" OLED. 2 feet from my face hole.
It's an indulgence. :cool:

They could've gotten a better TV/processor for that money.

OoOR, you could hire a deep cleaning service for months, Bojos. The old TV was fine.
---
No one asked but Jenn made sure to announce she was feeding the baby and held up a pouch of food.

View attachment 2624773

Oliver is 9 months old and should be able to feed himself out of a pouch. Is he even sitting up on his own, unsupported?
That looks like a 'proof of life' still.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think all the kids in the picture were the only kids there. Kids are usually close to the birthday girl/boy when singing happy birthday.

Good grief, the TV segment was longer than an episode of a sitcom. Why on earth would they pick that TV? Ah yes, those great art enthusiasts the Trackers. The installation was painful to watch. Tim did an awful job patching the holes. Why didn’t he sand down the joint compound?! Using a wet sponge to smooth such huge spots was weird. Maybe he didn’t have time for it to dry before the party. Did the house smell like paint during the party?

They’re now using their shoe cabinet as their TV cabinet. I’m sure they didn’t sanitize it after they removed their dirty shoes. :sick:

While the T-shirt was kinda sweet, he should have only worn it in the morning before his friends arrived. They’re only 4 but they could start teasing him.

Why didn’t they show any footage of the rented bouncy house? They said it arrived at 7am and Jackson was in it ever since. They could have shot a short clip before the friends arrived. We know how much they love showing off the things they spend money on. Just odd.

More effort was put into the TV installation than was spent planning the party.

Reactions: 23
Why at 9 months isn't BB eating cheerios or small cut up pieces of food? I know these so called 'packets' they sell now are convenient and all but to me it's just laziness on their part. This poor baby is definitely not getting the nutrition he needs. That packet looked like astronaut food. Just saying....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I shouldn't read the comments so early in the morning...now I have coffee all over my screen. These stans are delusional.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 6.08.53 AM.png

By including the name of the TV, they are going to pick up some views from people looking to see the TV in action. Aside from--we got a teak frame!!!!! And look at this fruit bowl art!!!! Did we learn anything about the TV? They could have at least shown putting on the new frame or showing the menu when you turn it on or how a regular TV program looks. Anyone who doesn't know them is going to come out saying--what the hell did I watch? I was looking last night, apparently, the art is subscription based? Are the Bojos going to pay a monthly fee to have art on their TV? That just seems ridiculous, even for them. I am very surprised they didn't buy the Disney version though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having not watched the video I am behind in understanding just what the Slackers purchased and what size it was.

7CB4B6C8-639A-4BAE-B66C-88E243C4EC5C.jpeg
41F93D4B-B306-4C67-8352-E2F83DC81475.jpeg
D9FE6F55-A04B-455E-8949-F413BC18B731.jpeg
535D7BBB-BABC-47E4-BE33-4AD360DB367E.jpeg

The “set for life” Slackers should have just paid to have it professionally mounted.

Next home vlog: “We now have a huge hole in our wall the size of Jenn!”

======

I did find this video, though, which I am currently watching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.