The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J4D has body dysmorphia in reverse. She has to be in some serious denial of what she looks like or she would definitely change her eating habits and wear sunscreen. The hair is a lost cause at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just throwing this out there….

This appeared on my YT feed. I don’t know this lady. But she is doing the job the Slackers are too lazy and entitled to do.

The Slackers had THE GOLDEN TICKET!
They were the big Disney dogs with the huge subscriber numbers. They could share firsthand information/knowledge about what it is like taking an infant/toddler/pre-schooler to WDW.
BUT THEY BLEW IT!

E149E3B7-674B-4580-8B22-D43777229454.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She's just so hard to look at. It doesn't get any better.
View attachment 2624225

What are these, skinny khakis? Did he borrow Ginn's pants from a decade ago? Did Dicky Nick pick these out for him? And why does Ginn film like she's experiencing a 8.9 magnitude earthquake? Those foot tattoos are seriously so bleeping nasty looking.
View attachment 2624228

Ginn: "SALT IS BAD!"
Also Ginn:
View attachment 2624234

It looks like she's wearing her finest gray sweatpants to go shopping/muckbanging at DS.
View attachment 2624244

View attachment 2624252

I can't believe she wore those fugly checkered booty shorts that look like underwear to her kid's birthday party.
I don't if I can stomach watching it. Did they actually blow up their own balloons???? The Dollar Tree has balloons that they could have purchased. They suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is part of why I think something is going on. Tim has not done any of the other holiday offerings Orlando has to offer. All the other Orlando theme park vloggers have long had their Universal Holiday videos out.
Tim is definitely limited by Jenn’s laziness and Jackson’s school schedule. Can Jenn even be left alone with Oliver for more than a short while?
October-December is a busy time for offerings in Orlando yet Tim has barely covered anything. Again, not sure what is going on but Tim is essentially a father of 3 kids and he is not young anymore. Having young children when you’re in your 40s is different compared to having children when you are in your 20’s, even 30’s. (Source: I had my first when I was 20 and my 2nd when I was 37.)
I'm stunned they weren't at the orlando informer meet up. Especially when I see the amount of food the other vloggers put away. Waddling about from free food binge to free food binge would seem like their perfect night out.
---
They shared a photo of Jackson with his cake (and they did censor the other kids faces) but look what Jenn wore to the birthday party:
View attachment 2623851

Those short shorts that she bought as part of their family Halloween costume. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder who took this photo though. Mike? Another parent?
Sweat drizzle cake anyone?

I'm actually really glad some kids turned up for Jim and he looks genuinely happy here. Which is unusual these days.

Laughing at Jenn in those checked shorts trying to be sexy Mom.... Boak

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don't if I can stomach watching it. Did they actually blow up their own balloons???? The Dollar Tree has balloons that they could have purchased. They suck.
lol
Yes! Jenn sat there on the couch blowing up like 100 balloons that went in a $2 balloon arch she got from Walmart. Stupid witch could have bought like a $10 balloon inflator and had that job done in minutes…
Bonus to that would be people would not have been stricken ill by Jenn’s trapped halitosis balloons when they popped because she overfilled them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol
Yes! Jenn sat there on the couch blowing up like 100 balloons that went in a $2 balloon arch she got from Walmart. Stupid witch could have bought like a $10 balloon inflator and had that job done in minutes…
Bonus to that would be people would not have been stricken ill by Jenn’s trapped halitosis balloons when they popped because she overfilled them.
So I guess they both suck AND blow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn could have paid someone to MAKE the balloon arch for her. I got one for my kiddo's party last year for like $35. A gal local was raising money for a college fund and was super crafty, so she posted to all these local mom groups. Girl made BANK. Entrepreneur right there. Now she is doing party planning and stuff too, and started her own company all while in college!

Reactions: 15
Isn't that Tim's shirt he had for some other J event when he was a baby? Father's Day or something? Or were those just socks he had?

I routinely got my kids giant sheet cakes even for a family party that had fewer people than they supposedly had. Our fam loves cake and Sam's Club has huge ones for reasonable prices - you can pick colors, flavor, icing, theme, do a photo cake. They are lame.

The banner and lack of effort is pathetic. The mom group chat was still lit after this, y'all. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't that Tim's shirt he had for some other J event when he was a baby? Father's Day or something? Or were those just socks he had?

I routinely got my kids giant sheet cakes even for a family party that had fewer people than they supposedly had. Our fam loves cake and Sam's Club has huge ones for reasonable prices - you can pick colors, flavor, icing, theme, do a photo cake. They are lame.

The banner and lack of effort is pathetic. The mom group chat was still lit after this, y'all. 😅
I'm pretty sure that shirt was from when he was #hosted at Uniqlo and did the custom shirt thing they were rolling out at the time. Remember when they were #hosted to showcase new things at Disney? :ROFLMAO: I think this was one of the last things they were "invited out" to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim’s shirt says “dad’s little buddy” which I will say is cute that he had that made and wore it for the party whereas Jenn put on a short pair of unflattering shorts instead. (If she wants to wear super short shorts, that’s her business but wearing them to a kids party doesn’t seem practical)
View attachment 2624550
It looks like Dim's crotch is being censored.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure, there are going to be the hardcore Stans that would watch them do absolutely anything, but why did they think 35 minutes of tortuously boring tv installation/dry wall patching would be good entertainment? So much of that could have been trimmed down or cut out. I guess it's hard to focus on editing whilst also watching tv. Although, she was only watching one other show this time, so no excuse. I suppose in the end it's all about flexing their fancy tv that "looks like a piece of art" for the party guests. Which why did they even bother with putting a nice tv in that dump? I guess they had to get more artwork to complement the windmill.

And I thought this might be his attempt at a video resume for the inevitable return to work, but it took him soooo long to complete this and you could still see the outlines of the previous square cutouts when all was done. So, I guess not only was he adamant about not doing this as a job, but I am sure nobody would even hire him if he wanted to. And despite her continual use of "we" when putting the tv up, she sure didn't do anything to help and played the whole weak woman act again to get out of doing anything. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Omg so much bragging about the teak frame for the TV. Who cares. Your house looks like tit because you are slobs. The TV frame isn’t going to make a difference.
I knew they'd pay an ungodly amount of money on a TV. It's too bad Jackson will end up throwing something at it and break it. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.