The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing more annoying at the grocery store than what I imagine your family to be. Carts blocking the aisles, stroller, parents on their phones, kids whining, mom vlogging. Does the fancy Publix store not use online ordering with pickup? Walmart does. Use it.
Yes, Publix does all that. Instacart. Same day delivery or curb-side pickup. Ready in an hour. I've used it.

Jenn just has FOMO with added diva and martyr complex. She can't be left home w/ the kids if Tim goes out and "has fun" at the store and she "can't" drive to the store herself because of her selective anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That happened multiple times in the same video!!
---

Amen! I use only drugstore products and I am 10 years older than Jennbo and do not have one wrinkle. The Ordinary peel & Vita C is $8 and that products are the tit.
I've tried some of The Ordinary stuff and my skin disliked it. Too bad as their products are priced inexpensive for what you are getting.

Reactions: 6
Yes, Publix does all that. Instacart. Same day delivery or curb-side pickup. Ready in an hour. I've used it.

Jenn just has FOMO with added diva and martyr complex. She can't be left home w/ the kids if Tim goes out and "has fun" at the store and she "can't" drive to the store herself because of her selective anxiety.
Holy tit for a couple who are constantly online with SM, how do they not know that you can order for delivery from Publix, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, etc.?? If they don’t want delivery because they are ”celebrities” and don’t want everyone know where they live, they can order and PICK UP at all those places except Kroger
Sometimes I think the dumb act is not ALL a dumb act. The Trackholes definitely have some cognitive issues that stem from being YT vloggers. Dumb as the dumbest I’ve seen in my life. In
#homemovies

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I don’t often do this, but I am going to commend Tim.
I think it is great that he is actually buying Jackson dress shoes for the next school event instead of trying to craft them from foam core.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think it is great that he is actually buying Jackson dress shoes for the next school event instead of trying to craft them from foam core.
Unless he's going to be a foam core Christmas tree wearing penny loafers. Foam core gift box? Angel? I noticed the videos from last year's holiday event and the girls are dressed in fancy holiday dresses and the boys mostly have dress shirts, some even have ties on. Hopefully they work extra hard to help J$ fit in.

I just went to Slim Chickens (kind of like Canes/Huey Magoos) and walking in, I see this sign on the door. The world needs more signs like this one. Everywhere.

IMG_2891.jpg

Reactions: 28
The cabin tour is painful. They’re such try-hards when they have a sponsored or promo code video.

Reactions: 13
For those of us that know the school, we know this event coming up is a winter concert. (We shouldn’t know this but because of their inability to protect their kids, we do know.) Now let’s see if he dresses him in nice store bought clothes or if insists on sewing an outfit for him because it has to be homemade. 🙄

Reactions: 15
They seriously want to buy a golf cart. For bleeping what???? I just…🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It would be less chaotic at the grocery store if Tim just brought the boys with him. She is a damn mess. He could bring the boys and shop and not film because filming that crap is an utter waste of time anyway and I am sure he knows it.

Reactions: 17
Unless he's going to be a foam core Christmas tree wearing penny loafers. Foam core gift box? Angel? I noticed the videos from last year's holiday event and the girls are dressed in fancy holiday dresses and the boys mostly have dress shirts, some even have ties on. Hopefully they work extra hard to help J$ fit in.
Jinx! Kinda! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How would they take a golf cart to FW? Tow it?

I think all these Fort stays are cost cutting. What happened to the fancy 2 bedroom hotel suites they used to stay in? Let’s hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Why would we take our kids to their doctor? We can’t film there, duh.” Tim & Jen

• Sad
She watches two different Houswife episodes at the same time (one on the tv and one on her iPad) whilst editing. No wonder she does such a tit job. And no wonder she has no idea what’s been previously shown.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
the $12K golf cart is coming on the 40th Bday - I call it from now!!!!
What a joke that will be - get ready Timmy - your going to need a bigger storage unit - LOL!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What are the god awful pants Jen is wearing in the first day of the cabin? I had to rewind it to double take.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She watches two different Houswife episodes at the same time (one on the tv and one on her iPad) whilst editing. No wonder she does such a tit job. And no wonder she has no idea what’s been previously shown.
Right? How can she listen to the audio while watching 2 separate tv shows! She then says to Dimmy boy - don’t tell them that, but leaves in it!
This is why nothing was done for 8 days.

• Wow
  • Haha
Once again Jen says they booked this cabin before they knew Jackson would be in school. I assume they had no plans at all to enroll him in school and planned on nanny homeschooling him. Looks like Lean threw a monkey wrench into their plans when she left.

Turns out to be the best thing for him, I think. I feel his speech is actually improving and based on that light up busy board they showed, they might actually have been given advice about, or suggestions, that he might be on the spectrum.

And they are still trying to convince us that the parade was a huge success. It's still upsetting that they called out the teacher for not making sure Jackson went through the doorways sideways. A teacher did look back to make sure he didn't trip on the speed bump in his stupid costume. Can you imagine the scene they would have caused if Jackson had tripped and fallen down.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.