The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the baby looked yellow too when I watched the vlog. My first thought with OGB’s headache was dehydration.

Reactions: 9
A pet hate of mine is whole families who clutter up supermarkets. That’s the reason they’re chaotic because there’s so many unnecessary people in there. The trackers alone account for 3 unnecessary people in there getting in the way of others. If the useless blob has no intention of ever driving anywhere alone ever again then let Tim go. Unbelievable 🤬
#154 And now it’s time to poop on Mommy.
Winner winner poopy dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s funny because my 19 year old daughter just said that, minutes ago. She said Disney doesn’t host people at the AMC theater. AMC does.

And wasn’t the Avatar preview something that any person could have signed up to attend? Like, I could have gone?
This has to be it then.
I saw Disney host some influencers for Elemental…only they were on the red carpet for the premiere at the Academy Museum in LA. Not the local theater.

Reactions: 17
It's interesting that when they were being #hosted for everything, they rarely disclosed it (other than the vague "thanks for having us"). Now that they aren't being hosted for much, they slap the #hosted tag on everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Out of curiosity, I tried to watch this latest Home Vlog, and only made it a few minutes. They are all insufferable. That poor baby, I feel bad for him with Buddy 1 pinching him and they all just laugh it off. I'm guessing the baby has some kind of sinus problems, his nose is a different color. Utter chaos. Tim looks horrific, if there really is another baby on the way, Tim is not long for this world. Jenn does not look 25, sorry Tracker Stans, you are out of your g*d d*mn minds if you think that.

Reactions: 20
According to dumb and dumber, Oliver will no longer take Jenn’s milk (I don’t blame him) but he doesn’t like a bottle either. They allegedly bought every single type of bottle known to man and he still won’t take it so Tim has to spoon feed him formula. He’s definitely not getting enough formula if that’s what they are doing.
Oh for fucks sake, if the kid doesn’t want a bottle use a regular bleeping cup. How are they so dumb? Hell, ask your “Montessori” school about kids and cups.
---
Does he just not fit on his #hosted shirts anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
J$ was sleeping during dinner?! They never want to eat as a family.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.09.14 AM.png

Were they trying to feed Oliver with a syringe? He's not a newborn.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.07.11 AM.png

J$'s fairly new rug is stained already.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.05.34 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So now that she's admitted Da Baby hates her chunky tit milk and is traumatized by anything resembling a nipple, can she also stop pretending she doesn't drink, especially due to "nursing"?

J$'s fairly new rug is stained already.
View attachment 2583947
I initially thought the stain was either a lost Ft Pampers mouse or Buddy's miscalculation of the poop he wanted to land on his egg donor.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have either of the medical professional Trackers or any of their highly intelligent, over qualified stans considered da baby might have tongue tie? Seems she’s been complaining about him not wanting to feed virtually since he was born and if she’d told a dr that surely would have been investigated? Is this another clue that he doesn’t attend his checkups? I’m really surprised social services aren’t on to them
ETA
Maybe da baby did have tongue tie, had the surgery and that’s why they were MIA for over a week. Not sure why they wouldn’t mention it if that were the reason 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'd like to apologize to the Mattel theme park already, as I am virtually positive that they have been inundated with requests from TTT for a media preview and freebies for their amazing Hot Wheels fan vlogging family. I'm wondering if the Trackers are going to fly (first class of course) out to Arizona just for this theme park and not bother to see anything else in the state. What happens when the go all the way to Arizona with their two nannies and 27 pieces of luggage and J$ refuses to ride the Hot Wheels rollercoaster, because even though it is Hot Wheels themed, it's still a roller coaster and looking at artist renderings, it's a big roller coaster. They are disgusting for even trying to hype that with J$.

It's also a very, very small, 9 acre park. So start preparing yourselves now for the disappointment because they will have done zero research and will be expecting a 100+ acre theme park like everything in Florida.

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with them spoon feeding a baby formula when he can take a little baby sippy cup and start eating soft solids? What the duck?

I doubt they take these kids to the ped at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What the hell is wrong with them spoon feeding a baby formula when he can take a little baby sippy cup and start eating soft solids? What the duck?

I doubt they take these kids to the ped at all.
This is what I was thinking as well, I didn't want to say why aren't they giving him a sippy cup in cause I got backlash with others saying he's too young an should still be bottle-fed, I honestly can't remember what age my neice was when she went to a sippy cup, but he's like what 8m now? 9m? Don't you start to introduce soft food at around 6m? So really he should only be getting his formula as more of a top up since he should be getting food

They honestly couldn't give a tit about this kid an its showing so badly, an sure J was onto food long before this age so if he isn't taking food then there must be something really wrong with him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
These idiots need a serious intervention when it comes to those kids and it's shameful that nobody in or around them is willing to do so... both kids need medical attention ASAP

• Sad
See, and I was thinking if they were supposedly buying all these brand new bottles, were they buying bottles with newborn nipples? That kid is big, he needs a faster flow. He's probably frustrated because he's not getting the milk he wants quickly enough, so he gives up.

But someone needs to do something because if they are syringe feeding a well baby, there's going to be dehydration or malnutrition quickly. He's not getting all the nutrients he needs from a small jar of pureed squash.

Most of all, if they are not going to seek actual medical advice, she needs to get some real life-in person mom friends to talk with. Asking random strangers, most of who raised children 20 years ago (myself included), is just not going to be healthy for their children. They both have issues and their parents are just making it worse vlogging their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have either of the medical professional Trackers or any of their highly intelligent, over qualified stans considered da baby might have tongue tie? Seems she’s been complaining about him not wanting to feed virtually since he was born and if she’d told a dr that surely would have been investigated? Is this another clue that he doesn’t attend his checkups? I’m really surprised social services aren’t on to them
ETA
Maybe da baby did have tongue tie, had the surgery and that’s why they were MIA for over a week. Not sure why they wouldn’t mention it if that were the reason 🤷‍♀️
I was tongue tied as a baby, I had collic baby because of it. My tongue to this day is still jacked up, I have trouble drinking milkshakes out of a straw, especially if they are super thick. Also, Tim looked like tit for a "hosted" event.

Reactions: 10
I'm confused about this bottle business because she's been away from him for longer periods of time since pretty much the get go. It's why we were speculating that she was at least pumping so the nanny could feed him or Tim do the night feedings.

One of mine totally gave up breastfeeding and bottles at around that age, just was not interested. She'd have a cup though so that's what we moved to, she's always been very independent!

Reactions: 10
I have no words right now (and this doesn't happen often - just ask my children - LOL!!!) - WTF is wrong with these 2 asshat morons. Spoon feeding your child formula. If one of my children was not accepting formula either way my ass would have been in the DR.s office so fast. This baby is not getting what he needs, UGH!!!! And you film it and then ask your adoring stans - what is wrong with you!!!!
PUT THE CAMERA DOWN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD!!!!!!

Also, I can't take it when this B**** moans about all she has to do - again, so repetitive but it's the truth - you don't clean, you don't cook, you don't take care of either of your 2 children, you don't drive, the list is endless and growing.
And I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for Timmy - dude - you created this monster, now you have to live with it. Sorry!

I get so mad with these voogs - this B*** really thinks she has it so hard you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Sweetie you better hope and pray that the YT gravy train never runs out bc if it does and you need to parent or 'get a real job' you are so doomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t the nanny say something? Surely she is watching if O is not feeding from a bottle.

and Jenn we all know you read here so start thinking of another 'reason' you are so busy and can't get anything done bc you are 'nursing' the baby - that ship has sailed. But then again, we all called that a loooooooong time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.