The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ was sleeping during dinner?! They never want to eat as a family.
View attachment 2583949

Were they trying to feed Oliver with a syringe? He's not a newborn.
View attachment 2583948

J$'s fairly new rug is stained already.
View attachment 2583947
Okay, my daughter is 18 so I've been out of the baby game a long time but why the F do they still have a baby monitor on J$? He's 4 years old, surely he can get in and out of bed on his own and if he's not feeling well or there's a problem he can walk out of his room and tell them. When my daughter was 4 she was in a standard twin bed with bed rails so she wouldn't fall while she slept out but she would scoot around them to get in and out when she wanted to

And the freaking syringe is something you use to deliver medicine if a child is resistant to taking a medicine they need. I've noticed Oliver's skin color has been off for quite a while but thought it was just me. These boys are sadly doomed 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What are the odds it’s AMC that he begged to host him just so he can say it’s Disney?
It’s funny because my 19 year old daughter just said that, minutes ago. She said Disney doesn’t host people at the AMC theater. AMC does.

And wasn’t the Avatar preview something that any person could have signed up to attend? Like, I could have gone?
I was just coming to say the same thing. Neither Disney nor Disney Springs owns/operates the AMC theater there. The AMC corporation does special viewings for some movies and that entity “invites“ you out. What a bleeping liar!!!
BTW, when we lived in Virginia Beach we used to go to the midnight premieres of the Star Wars and Marvel movies so often the manager reached out to us and started giving us free passes to the premieres. I gues we were #hosted to those events. What a jack off Dim is!!!
#homemovies

Reactions: 20
Ok, I’ve seen the Trackers jimmy rig some asinine tit. But feeding a baby that won’t take a bottle with a spoon/syringe? The nipple on the table is what they give newborns in the hospital to attach to the ready to feed bottles. The flow is soooo slow.
And Jenn is casually filming this? I’d be shitting myself with worry.
Why don’t they seek medical help?
Do they not have doctor?
Do they not trust the doctor?
Go see a doctor!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
and Jenn we all know you read here so start thinking of another 'reason' you are so busy and can't get anything done bc you are 'nursing' the baby - that ship has sailed. But then again, we all called that a loooooooong time ago.
I've said this before and I will say it again. If multiple people who know me the best told me over and over and over and over (repeat as many times as you want in this case) something about myself that they feel I could do better in my life. Maybe I should go and change what it is to make myself better (I am not fat, but I could stand to lose 15lbs. So use that as an example). Yeah, maybe I should lose weight if it makes me feel better, look better, and hopefully make me live longer (maybe a bad example in this case).

Jenn, if multiple people keep on telling you the same thing over and over again. Like make yourself look good for the vlog. I think this is a good example. Can you imagine (I am in the US, so I am going to US as an example) President Biden coming out to do an important speech looking like he has not taken a shower or brushed his hair for a week? Even if he had not, you sure as heck his handlers would make sure he looks washed and have his hair brushed (least washed his face). Your job is to look presentable. Even dumbasses like Jacob the Carpetbagger look like he is washed.

Same with your kids. If you have people on this forum saying multiple times that Oliver looks yellow. Take him to the doctor and ask why he is not doing anything more than an army crawl for his age while you are there.

Reactions: 17
I was just coming to say the same thing. Neither Disney nor Disney Springs owns/operates the AMC theater there. The AMC corporation does special viewings for some movies and that entity “invites“ you out. What a bleeping liar!!!
BTW, when we lived in Virginia Beach we used to go to the midnight premieres of the Star Wars and Marvel movies so often the manager reached out to us and started giving us free passes to the premieres. I gues we were #hosted to those events. What a jack off Dim is!!!
#homemovies
I have not seen one person on social media post anything about this supposed Disney #hosted event. None of the regular so-called influencers, none of the D list influencers. Nobody.

Or I wonder if it's--I believe that Adam had purchased the AMC monthly membership thing, I wonder if this was something affiliated with that and Adam said, yea, no thanks...hey, Tim, you have a kid, want to go to this? #hosted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t the nanny say something? Surely she is watching if O is not feeding from a bottle.
I have a feeling the nanny either can't or doesn't feel comfortable to say anything, I feel like those two act like they know what's best an because the nanny doesn't have kids then she isn't allowed to say anything

It's actually one of my pet peeves when parents shut up others because they don't have kids so don't think they know what's best for a kid, sometimes those without kids can actually be helpful an while everyone knows their own kid the best sometimes a outsiders advice can be good

For example, TAKE YOUR KID TO THE DRS SLACKERS

Some pretty good advice there

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also think that if a baby of a typical parent wasn't getting enough fluid, that normal person would immediately notice the lack of wet diapers. Jenn would never notice because she's probably never changed a diaper in her life and Tim would probably think woo-hoo! less diapers for me to change, my super advanced baby must be potty trained already!

I really am very sad for those kids. They don't have a chance at any sort of normalcy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So now that she's admitted Da Baby hates her chunky tit milk and is traumatized by anything resembling a nipple, can she also stop pretending she doesn't drink, especially due to "nursing"?

I initially thought the stain was either a lost Ft Pampers mouse or Buddy's miscalculation of the poop he wanted to land on his egg donor.
Unless she isn’t drinking for another reason… 😳😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
See, and I was thinking if they were supposedly buying all these brand new bottles, were they buying bottles with newborn nipples? That kid is big, he needs a faster flow. He's probably frustrated because he's not getting the milk he wants quickly enough, so he gives up.

But someone needs to do something because if they are syringe feeding a well baby, there's going to be dehydration or malnutrition quickly. He's not getting all the nutrients he needs from a small jar of pureed squash.

Most of all, if they are not going to seek actual medical advice, she needs to get some real life-in person mom friends to talk with. Asking random strangers, most of who raised children 20 years ago (myself included), is just not going to be healthy for their children. They both have issues and their parents are just making it worse vlogging their lives.
I hope this occurs during the birthday party forJ$. Those Montessori moms will hopefully set Dim/Jen straight!

Reactions: 9
Tim’s parents brought up 4 kids if I remember correctly? His mum presumably has lots of common sense knowledge where babies/toddlers are concerned. I know she wouldn’t dare say anything to J about the colour of da baby but I wonder if she’s mentioned it to Tim. Or even his sister. Surely someone must have noticed.

Reactions: 11
Ok, I’ve seen the Trackers jimmy rig some asinine tit. But feeding a baby that won’t take a bottle with a spoon/syringe? The nipple on the table is what they give newborns in the hospital to attach to the ready to feed bottles. The flow is soooo slow.
And Jenn is casually filming this? I’d be shitting myself with worry.
Why don’t they seek medical help?
Do they not have doctor?
Do they not trust the doctor?
Go see a doctor!!!
She filmed Dim feeding Oliver while she just sat there across the room Has she no shame?!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She filmed Dim feeding Oliver while she just sat there across the room Has she no shame?!
Several different meals in this same video. She's literally just standing there narrating while Tim does it all.

At the beginning, Tim is going up to get Da Baby who has just woken up from his nap. Jenn comes in, clearly just waking up, wearing a nightgown type thing. Like--she's just waking up for the day and her baby is waking up from his morning nap. She is the most vile mother on the planet. Seriously, animals do a much better job caring for their babies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.