The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching the home voog which features clothes all over the floor in Oliver’s room and Jenn is nervous about going to the supermarket the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Besides the fact that that is reality for everyone, what’s to stop them from going on Monday morning when it would be far less crowded???
I went early Sunday morning and it was a breeze with hardly anyone in the store. Oh wait, I forgot she doesn't rise until noon so OF COURSE it's going to be nuts by then.

And you're right, there is NO reason they can't go during the week when most everyone else is at work. Hell, that's what I'd do if I could!

Reactions: 19
At first I thought the little toast was stuffing mix, but then Tim said they found it by the cheese. Also, later Jen mentions she needs to go back to the grocery store again to get the rest of the stuff for her meat and cheese platter, so I think the little toasts were indeed those little toasts you see on cheese platters.

Funnily, she says her meat and cheese platter is now an annual thing at Thanksgiving, but wasn't it Matt that provided the meat and cheese platter last year? Pretty much the only thing I remember looking good. She'll take credit for anybody else's work. I wonder if this year's Thanksgiving voog will be as "chaotic" as last year's. They really don't understand that word, do they?

And this whole voog of their chaotic and hectic Sunday looks like millions of other people's Sunday, where folks are able to grocery shop and spend time with their kids and do household chores, all without complaining endlessly about it. Also, without wasting time sitting on a couch filming themselves complaining about it.

Reactions: 21
i did some Way Back Machine research on TTT. Boy, they are actually a shell of their former selves. In 2015 when they had around 65k subs they had $1.2 million views per 30 days. In 2019 they had 650k subs and over 8 millions monthly views. Right now their view per month are on par with 2017 when they had a bit under 300k subs. They seemed to be over 100k to 150k views per upload at that point. They were hitting 200k to 300k views per upload left and right in 2019. I forget when they went full time but I think it was around 2016.

i don’t know maybe they have 100k to 150k subs that are truly tuning in regularly or semi regularly now?

I think at their peek they made a lot more bank than i had suspected.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
J$ was having big feelings. In other words, he pitched a royal fit bc he didn’t get his way.
---
How many times can you say grocery store in one vlog?
“I felt like we were in everyone’s way”. You were, asshole. No one takes 2 little kids to the store the weekend before Thanksgiving.
---
Stop talking about cars and hot wheels. No one cares and it’s super boring to everyone except you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They probably were in the way, everyone trying to get their tit and get out. There's the slacks, taking their sweet ass time, stopping to talk to a camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oliver is still looking so yellow. He was looking yellow weeks ago when they filmed the car show. I'm honestly very worried about him. They need to take him to a doctor to get checked out ASAP. Not wanting to take a bottle and not being breastfed should be a cause of concern. He isn't getting the nutrition he needs. He is probably eating pureed squash the majority of the time. I doubt the Trackers have the patience to spoon feed him the amount of formula he needs. Trackers, I know you're reading this. PLEASE take him to a doctor. It's better to be safe than sorry. Hopefully everything is fine but he does not look well and isn't eating enough.

Tim was saying how Oliver fell asleep on the bed (filled with blankets and pillows). He caught himself and said Oliver was just laying there. Sure, Tim. Please follow safe sleep guidelines, you imbeciles! You have a $1000 crib, use it!

• Sad
  • Wow
The morning of Jackson’s big feelings episode, Tim said Jackson was running behind and had to finish his waffle before he could help feed Oliver.
My question is, how in the hell was Jackson running behind?!?!? Is Jackson now responsible for managing his own time?

Is he still eating his daily waffle caked with butter? And Jenn with her fake concern about the amount of sodium in PROCESSED foods.

Reactions: 24
Why the duck is Dim spoon feeding Oliver formula milk rather than J4D udder or bottle? That ain’t normal?

• Wow
Every single time they go anywhere or do anything they buy Jackson more toys. At some point as a child you have to WAIT for your birthday or WAIT for Christmas to get the desired presents. He gets it every single day. What are they going to do for his birthday and Christmas? It seems like he won’t even notice because it’s what he gets daily.

• Heart
  • Sick
I thought it was 1 hot wheels daily only....now it's 3?
They kept acting like they had so much to do and yet all I saw was that they were sitting around. Wow you went to the grocery store oh boy that's a ton of work.
You know Ginn you can do the laundry while doing other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Spoon feeding formula is a first for me. They laugh about it, but it is NOT funny. He needs milk at his age. Jenn probably failed to ween him onto a bottle with breast milk first. Instead, she went out with Tim on their long day trips to tour vacation homes and go on long Target runs, leaving poor Oliver with the nanny and a bottle he was not used to. She certainly wasn’t going to stick around to make sure he was fed. Their solution of spoon feeding is ridiculous and again is a concern that should be discussed with the pediatrician.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He is taking a bottle. At that age they need up to 32 oz a day. That would take forever to feed off a spoon. He would be sick by now if he wasn’t taking a bottle.

She is lying as usual.

In the next Oliver update, she’ll tell us he is taking a bottle and get asspats for it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And now it’s past time to teach your kid not to interrupt you when you talk. See latest vlog of Tim with J in front of the frig.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
#babylaughing 🙄
At least she remembered to continue typing after #Tim this time.

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 2.16.11 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sometimes they recommend spoon feeding formula/milk to newborns before they can latch. However newborns have tiny tummies and only need a few spoonfuls. This is so weird. WTF is going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why TF is Buddy pinching Da Baby's butt? That's weird. This whole family is just weird with butts.

Oh geez, jump scare - i thought she wasn't wearing pants. Ginn reminds me of amy schumer and I mean that as a complete insult. Two cunts of a feather.
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 2.19.52 PM.png

What did Da Baby do to deserve Ginn's nasty morning breath kisses? And by morning, I mean any time of the day, you know she probably thinks brushing her teeth is an optional thing.

Good job Da Baby!
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 2.25.12 PM.png

So a grocery store is hectic, but it's no problem going to crowded AF theme parks and outlet stores. Okaaaaaaay.

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 2.27.38 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought it was 1 hot wheels daily only....now it's 3?
They kept acting like they had so much to do and yet all I saw was that they were sitting around. Wow you went to the grocery store oh boy that's a ton of work.
You know Ginn you can do the laundry while doing other things.
Yep, could have thrown the laundry into the wash before the grocery trip, and came home and thrown it in the dryer. Life is not that hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.