The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They already went to the grocery store for all their Thanksgiving needs. But, oops, forgot some major things and now need to go back. But she’s scared because it’s going to be busy because it’s the Sunday before. JFC.

They probably forgot to buy a turkey.
They are going again later in the week they said at the end of this vlog. 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is definitely the face of someone who doesn’t look a day over 25. Lol jk. She actually looks like she could be the mother of a 25 year old.
CE8E77F0-437A-44CB-AA06-A842226E82D1.png

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm seeing this more and more with her. She's rarely looking toward the viewer these days.

Did she forget how to vlog, or is she just that in love with her face? Yeah, we know the answer to that. 🙄

1700498260244.png

ETA: And someone the other day mentioned about Oliver looking yellow. Yeah, I noticed that today.
He looks jaundiced a bit. I agree. Unless it's just the lighting in certain parts of the house?

Reactions: 20
Tim is upset that O$ is not crawling- only army crawling.

Jennbo is concerned about the amount of salt in kids’ food (like goldfish) 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Tim is talking about Oliver army crawling and Jen isn’t sure if they’ve ever showed him crawling. JFC woman, do you not pay attention to what you edit? I guess that’s rhetorical. The only thing she pays attention to is looking out for “friends” to sloppily cut out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
15 min mark J$ literally says to THE CAMERA- I got 3 cars & I can show you guys.
He is now just like his parents- talking to the camera as if it is a person. 😡🤢

Looking party ready at Ft Pampers

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s been over a week and the blade-less windmill has apparently become home decor.

I still don’t understand just having a pile of shoes in the middle of the hall.

IMG_1715.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tim says they had to get Jackson dress shoes for something coming up at school and asks why are they called penny loafers and drones on about this. It’s called Google you dim wit!

Jackson had to tell Jenn he doesn’t like his sandwich cut in fours, he likes it cut in twos. She said he did it like this so it’s easier for him to eat. She really knows nothing about her kids.

• Haha
Jennbo finally admits she is not really producing enough milk because O$ isn’t into it. O$ knows best!

J$ won’t sleep unless somebody lays down with him- poor thing just needs some consistency & comfort- not to sleep in every hotel in damn Orlando. Of course Dimmy boy is the one who is doing that.
Also- every time they show O$ eating in this voog- guess who is doing it? That’s right Dimmy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
First couple minutes in the vlog, J is pinching Ollie on the face, butt and then legs when they pick him up

Tim also admits that he is the one that feeds both children. She is useless.
Jen is disgusting. She refers to her getting ready as “ doing all the Thanksgiving “crap”! Such a classy lady

• Haha
During lunch at home, Jackson repeats multiple times there is a lot of salt in his food. You can tell they restrict what he eats yet do not set a good example of what healthy eating is. Jenn is the kind of person who will shove high sodium food down her throat and when Jackson asks for some she says “I don’t think you can have this buddy. It has too much salt.”

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They just keep showing us why they never should have had children. Tim calls the grocery chaotic because it's crowded and they have to deal with their children. Most people would not all go as a family or could actually handle their children. He has to use a kid's library book to help him parent when Jackson has a "problem". A problem that could simply be solved be telling Jackson "no". He interacts with Jackson with a "fun fact" that painted DeLoreans are worth less than non-painted ones. Jackson couldn't give two fucks.

I guess props to Tim for actually interacting with the kids whereas Jen's only contribution seems to be cutting sandwiches and swooping in to give machine gun kisses. But, I really think the nanny is as much for Tim as it is for Jen and he does not look forward to the weekends without her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Around the 15:20 mark, Tim is talking about the grocery store and being overwhelmed and Jackson totally calls him out saying that the little toast pieces (?) were too much money for Tim. These people are “set for life” but some toast is too expensive? I’m not sure if it’s something Jackson wanted and they said it’s too much money or if it was something they needed for Thanksgiving and Tim complained about the price. Either way, I can’t wait for Jackson to keep calling them out like this.

Also, Tim is probably overwhelmed at the store because he’s taking 3 kids by himself.

• Haha
You know what makes the grocery store less chaotic Tim? Having a spouse who can drive there herself and pick up a few groceries without dragging her chauffeur and two little kids.

I don’t know why she doesn’t just send him out with a list. Probably FOMO and “can’t” watch the two kids alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They were asking Jackson what he wants to do in 2024 and one of the things is “poop on mommy.” Tim and Jenn laugh at this. Okay fine whatever, 4 year olds say wacky things but why leave this in a vlog made for strangers to watch? Imagine classmates finding this and making fun of poor Jackson for this because even though they probably said similar things, their parents didn’t record it, upload it and monetize it for strangers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if they're going to film it because, ya know - we don't do it if we can't film it.

OR if they're suddenly going to go into "privacy mode" for the "sake of the children" - COMPLETELY contradictory to their channel nowadays.

The reality will probably be somewhere in between - where they show some spliced two seconds worth of footage of only Jackson running around the party and a quick pan to Jenn with her tits hanging out of a sausage dress (or her finest beige Broncos t-shirt), befuddled asking - "Oh really? We're having a party today? For who???" and then it'll end with them glued together on the sofa with Jenn hogging the conversation, pushing up her glasses, and talking about how Jackson had so much fun, you guyyyz while she picks leftover pizza out of her teeth. 🙄
Next time, just put spoiler alert, but i’m sure this is EXACTLY how it’ll turn out 😂😂😂 No need to watch the vlog anymore
---
I really hope they don’t film any of the birthday party. How is OGB going to handle numerous kids touching his toys? Didn’t they have an issue with cousins once? I see a meltdown coming. Poor kid
Then you know Jenn is going to come with the “how do you tell a 4 year old to share?” As she picks crudité from her teeth
---
Weren’t they stressing about hosting like 12 people for thanksgiving last year?

Also, Jenn likes to pad the truth. “Like 50 people rsvp’d” probably means 15 people are a yes, 4 are a maybe.

she’s always full of tit, and I’m sure this time is no different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
15 min mark J$ literally says to THE CAMERA- I got 3 cars & I can show you guys.
He is now just like his parents- talking to the camera as if it is a person. 😡🤢

Looking party ready at Ft Pampers
I noticed Jackson either wants to play up to the camera like this or, he wants nothing to do with it like when they were asking him what he wants to do in 2024. He was facing away from the camera the whole time.

Reactions: 12
Well they didn't make a vlog out of the parade at his school. Or is that in her backlog of editing?

It is interesting the 2 videos from the day he wore the windmill costume on the school's YouTube that have J$ in the thumbnail have higher views. Tattle effect perhaps?

She can't be alone with the kids because she has never changed a poopy diaper. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Reactions: 19
They were asking Jackson what he wants to do in 2024 and one of the things is “poop on mommy.” Tim and Jenn laugh at this. Okay fine whatever, 4 year olds say wacky things but why leave this in a vlog made for strangers to watch? Imagine classmates finding this and making fun of poor Jackson for this because even though they probably said similar things, their parents didn’t record it, upload it and monetize it for strangers.
I’m getting to really like Jackson… I think he gets it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.