The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were asking Jackson what he wants to do in 2024 and one of the things is “poop on mommy.” Tim and Jenn laugh at this. Okay fine whatever, 4 year olds say wacky things but why leave this in a vlog made for strangers to watch? Imagine classmates finding this and making fun of poor Jackson for this because even though they probably said similar things, their parents didn’t record it, upload it and monetize it for strangers.
Kids do say weird and dumb things, and they also love poop and fart jokes, but I cannot recall a time my kids said they wanted to poop ON their mommy. That I find strange. Maybe just me though. 🤷‍♀️ And yeah, cut that part out of the vlog.

When J said he is going to poop on his mom, Tim says that will probably happen and laughs. ?? What? 🥴😐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Jenn is so worried about the store being hectic why not have your groceries delivered via instacart or something else? Not gonna lie, I do that. I just don't have the time to get to the store with work and my side hustle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's going to happen to Oliver during that party? Are they going to lose him under a pile of empty boxes and wrapping paper and not realize he's disappeared until later that night?
They will probably just put him in baby prison.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If Jenn is so worried about the store being hectic why not have your groceries delivered via instacart or something else? Not gonna lie, I do that. I just don't have the time to get to the store with work and my side hustle.
I hate grocery shopping and can't remember the last time I did it myself. We order online and pick up. Nice, easy, and not hectic in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They spend one weekend at home doing normal things, and they can barely function. I guess another vacation is needed after this

ETA:Jenn doesn’t know how many timesOliver has tried bananas. Let’s add that to the list of things she doesn’t know about her kids

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I hate grocery shopping and can't remember the last time I did it myself. We order online and pick up. Nice, easy, and not hectic in any way.
100% worth the fee! And saves me money, I am not buying all this extra stuff I don't need.

Reactions: 12
She keeps bitching about "chaos" and how it's a "real" Sunday for them. Uh no. A "real" Sunday for you is on a staycation stuffing your faces while you neglect your children.

She also says she doesn't have time to watch TV because of "parenting". HA! What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whilst Tim was complaining about the chaotic grocery store outing, Jackson says they couldn’t find the toasties (?) and he said it was probably too expensive for them (😃). I wonder if they were bitching about grocery prices. All while driving an $80k car to and from.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping nails on chalkboards when they pronounced Saucony as "Saw-CONE-ees". Both of them said it just like that. Super cringe. It's pronounced more like socknee. They're my favorite athletic shoes and it made my head hurt.

Reactions: 9
Someone should tell them what a typical household does on a Sunday afternoon. Most families are not golf carting around Ft. Wilderness doing weekend stays just to see decorations.

Also, Oliver looks yellow, the tip if his nose is very yellow.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The part they could have cut out was when J interrupted Tim 10 times while he tried to say how chaotic the grocery trip was. It wasn't great to listen to and was super annoying. But clearly Jenn wants everyone to see how harrrrrrd it is to deal with this CHAOS. 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 21
A pet hate of mine is whole families who clutter up supermarkets. That’s the reason they’re chaotic because there’s so many unnecessary people in there. The trackers alone account for 3 unnecessary people in there getting in the way of others. If the useless blob has no intention of ever driving anywhere alone ever again then let Tim go. Unbelievable 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How many bleeping times are they going to say “This is a Sunday” and how many times did they go to the GD grocery store. They've said it like 3 times

Yall really believe they can host a party of 50 and not end up in a psyche ward? They can't even go to a grocery store with 2

I guess the only times they can shop and not consider it to be chaotic is when they get to shop in those hell hole stores on Disney property… oh that’s not chaotic at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This whole voog was chaotic. They are showing how they cannot handle the kids without a nanny. They had to buy him 3 new hot wheels at the grocery store?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And Jenn just have to squeeze in breakfast lunch and dinner, even though Tim said he’s not that hungry. Jenn still made a full meal.
when I have a Pub sub, I’m good for the rest of the day. Maybe a little snack, but I’m definitely not going to cook. She’s got a problem with food, that’s for sure… and this is coming from a big girl lolol

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.