The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting they decided keep in the part about J wanting a party there because he wants his friends to come over to his house so much. First of all, that would insinuate he really likes his house and feels good there and wants to share it with his friends. This is totally normal and healthy behavior for a kid his age - kids are supposed to love their own house and want people they like to come over. I actually think, if this is true, it's great. On the other hand, it is also sad. They are CONSTANTLY away from their home, teaching J it is sad to have to go home from trips and cruises, and yet they are going all out on some big party for him because he said he wanted friends there.

Perhaps they could have started small and normal. He could have invited a few friends over for a PLAY DATE, but that would require them to be home more regularly, on weekends or whenever. Instead of starting small and low-key, they are going overboard and hectic by having 50 people over to their house for J's party -- for a kid that has shown inability to be patient about opening boxes and gifts, inability to share things well, and who gets overwhelmed by things like a car show or meeting a Disney character. How is having his entire class, plus possibly more kids, AND their parents, going to work out well? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jenn complains in the latest voog about how busy they are. You know, if she wasn’t such a lazy bum, she could have edited ALL of those videos she talked about and scheduled them to come out throughout these last few weeks. Even if she had done a video every other day, she probably would have had enough footage to cover through this coming week.

As the one kid in Home Alone says, “You’re what the French call ‘Les incompetents.’”

Oh and I loved how she said they still have MVMCP to put up and mentions “that event is still going on for awhile.” I mean, yeah…I guess it might be “useful” for your stans who have already purchased tickets. But it’s actually completely sold out now for this season. 🙄

Reactions: 26
Jenn complains in the latest voog about how busy they are. You know, if she wasn’t such a lazy bum, she could have edited ALL of those videos she talked about and scheduled them to come out throughout these last few weeks. Even if she had done a video every other day, she probably would have had enough footage to cover through this coming week.
I rolled my eyes hard when she was going on about how busy she is with planning this party and having other things going on like swim lessons, celebrating other people’s birthdays and having “work” stuff. Omg, stop the madness. She’s not doing work. She’s not taking anybody to swim lessons. She’s not going to birthday parties. She can just stop living in this fantasy world where she thinks she’s actually doing anything productive. She’s not even preparing food for this party - she’s ordering pizzas and throwing chips and dip on to an ugly tray.

Apparently they did a staycation months ago that’s she’s just now going to get around to editing and uploading. Nobody wants to watch a 4th of July video in December! How many things does she just never get around to editing? So bleeping lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand showing the car show weeks after it happened. It’s not relevant now, so it’s literally just #homemovies.

Jackson is going to be traumatized having all those people in their house. And all hell is gonna break loose when these “stranger friends” start touching or playing with his toys.

Wow I had not realised this and had to Google the dates - it was 2 1/2 weeks ago!!

How much unedited footage is she sitting on???

Something was definitely amiss during their radio silence.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
A couple of years ago I would have agreed she looked good for her age. Now? She looks like she is in her forties. It appears she doesn’t wash her face and use sunscreen which can age you. All this bs about how she looks in her 20s needs to stop. Jenn needs tough love

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Jenn you’re turning 40? I don’t believe it.”

Neither do I viewer, neither do I. She doesn’t look a day under 45.

have these people not seen her without her eyebrows? Woof. Without brows, she looks 50, with them, and no matter how unhinged they look, she could pass for 45

Reactions: 17
A couple of years ago I would have agreed she looked good for her age. Now? She looks like she is in her forties. It appears she doesn’t wash her face and use sunscreen which can age you. All this bs about how she looks in her 20s needs to stop. Jenn needs tough love
Really, she looked decent (if inbred) until they started living high on the hog and upped her serving on theme park food. The second pregnancy really aged her-mostly because her diet became even worse than before. To be fair none of these vloggers long term looks good. Who knew eating theme park food and being glutinous would age you so poorly. I do think if she properly styled herself and developed better hygiene it would help immensely. Dim doesn't look great eitehr to be fair.

Ugh, as a holiday baby myself I feel for J$ when no one comes to that party which is so going to happen if it's the weekend after Thanksgiving. They would've been better off doing it another weekend that is just going to spell disaster logistically speaking, not that the Trackers think about things like that. I also wonder if they have thought through food allergies. Except if it's for filming I doubt they have thought if one of the kids is allergic to anything like dairy or gluten. Or for the love of God, I hope one of those parents finds this site and spills.

Reactions: 12
These comments are baffling

With a mental age of 15. Sorry to insult a teenager. I envision her saying to Tim like a teenager or younger kid, "TIm (in the tone of a teenager mooommm/daadddd), do I have to edit all your vlogs, plus take care of the kids and clean the house and make breakfast/lunch/dinner?" Then stomps off like a teenager and runs to her room and slams her door.

So yeah, she looks totally looks younger than her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For somebody that needs nannies so she can spend ALL day editing, she sure has a ton of unedited stuff laying around that takes weeks to throw out

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really hope they don’t film any of the birthday party. How is OGB going to handle numerous kids touching his toys? Didn’t they have an issue with cousins once? I see a meltdown coming. Poor kid

Reactions: 17
I cringe every time this B* starts moaning about how 'busy' she is (they are) - UGH!!!!! :mad:
She doesn't clean her house, she can't grocery shop on her own, she doesn't drive, she doesn't care for or raise either of her children and most importantly, she doesn't have a job!!!! For the life of me, why don't these stans see thru her web of lies. Them repeatedly 'disappearing' for long stretches of time just shows you that they REALLY 👏 DON'T 👏 CARE 👏 ABOUT 👏 YOU!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!
She is fine with uploading voogs from weeks ago, it's all about the $$$$$.
And please for the love of God, give J$ the bday he deserves and turn the camera off for one day. Your child needs you - a hug would go a long way.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Just wait till "50 people," half of them preschoolers, need to use the bathroom at various times. 😂 They will need to go upstairs and I hope the Trackers have a huge supply of TP, hand soap, throwaway hand towels (who wants to share a regular hand towel with that many people? 🥴) available.

Do you think they have any idea how to host that many people at once? I've had 20 over and that's hectic enough; it's so much more work than throwing some pizza boxes and a plastic tray of veggies out on a table.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if they're going to film it because, ya know - we don't do it if we can't film it.

OR if they're suddenly going to go into "privacy mode" for the "sake of the children" - COMPLETELY contradictory to their channel nowadays.

The reality will probably be somewhere in between - where they show some spliced two seconds worth of footage of only Jackson running around the party and a quick pan to Jenn with her tits hanging out of a sausage dress (or her finest beige Broncos t-shirt), befuddled asking - "Oh really? We're having a party today? For who???" and then it'll end with them glued together on the sofa with Jenn hogging the conversation, pushing up her glasses, and talking about how Jackson had so much fun, you guyyyz while she picks leftover pizza out of her teeth. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe they will be adding a portapotty rental to the list of deliveries, ala Farrah from teen mom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope for Js sake he does manage it ok, 50 is a lot for a kid who's still new to socializing round others, an its not just the amount of people that can be overwhelming, it's the noise as well with music, kids screaming an shouting, adults talking loudly etc it's going to be a nightmare for someone who's never been used to this an all they will do is make his safe place hellish because I doubt they will offer him a quiet place if it gets too much

Reactions: 9
I've never seen two people who lack not just self awareness, but any type of awareness. They seem blind to their children's issues, and those poor kids are paying the price. A huge party for a child who gets easily overstimulated is the last thing they should be doing, and especially in the home of two people who have repeatedly told everyone they don't plan. Trust me, we know, and it shows!

I'm an excellent host, but hosting is stressful AF and I would never want that many people in my home. If they are so "set for life" they could easily rent out a place and have a nice catered event instead of pizzas. Or if they want to be cheap (because notice they always are when it's not something for them directly), a cookout using their fancy new outdoor kitchen.

Nothing they do ever makes a lick of sense.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.