The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's a lot going onnn" -Jenn

After saying they have two birthdays to celebrate, Thanksgiving, "some work things" šŸ’©, and a swim lesson. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤”

Ginn wouldn't envy the week of Christmas in my household. I have 3 major birthdays between 12/24 and 12/31 Step Dad, Dad, and my Mom.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I dunno the layout of the house but you'd actually be surprised at how houses can fit people in, if they split between the garden, kitchen an living area 50 is probably doable, however only if they actually clean the dump up an there's room, I've been in a few houses that's been well over 50 people an sure it's cramped as hell but with people split up into different areas it can work

Honestly I do actually hope 50 turn up, it would be hilarious to see how they manage to cope with it, if you have a ton of people showing up an have to have them split it definitely requires a ton of planning, something nether of them can manage

Reactions: 17
My partner who never watches the Trackers came to see what I watching and saw Tim and said ā€œwhatā€™s wrong with his eye? He can barely open it.ā€ The way I RAN over here to Tattle to post this lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I may get backlash for this, but I think 50 people is nuts for a 4 year old's bday party unless you have a large family or a long-standing group of kids your kid knows from several years at the school. J has been there like 3 months.

When our kids were in preschool we just had a few of their close friends and our family come over for a party. It wasn't until elementary school that we did the bigger parties, and those were usually at some birthday location. Even so, I wouldn't invite 50 people to our house for a 4 year old's bday and serve any main meal unless it was mostly our family - but that is me. For preschoolers you need snacks, snacks, and more snacks, easy to serve and eat foods, and the dessert(s). You can schedule the party at a time when a main meal isn't needed (2pm-4pm) and just serve appetizers, snacks, drinks, dessert. If you are doing food, pizza seems odd when you could just grill a ton of hot dogs and burgers and throw in a fruit platter and snacks, or just get some sandwich trays from Costco or Publix or something. J probably will only eat pizza. šŸ˜…

There is no way I would spend the money on 20 pizzas on top of everything else for a preschool bday party. I forgot the Trackers are so cuntcierge. šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They canā€™t calculate how many pizzas omg

What is that hair color growing in as her roots? Is she grey or blonde or brown
---
Jenn is surprised at the existence of apartments ā€œwhere you live above the businessesā€ Just how every city was designed forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It sounds like they invited everyone in his class. Both sets of parents are not going to show up for every child and even though, according to Jenn, 50 people RSVPā€™d, it doesnā€™t mean all 50 will attend.

Jenn directly addressing Tattle saying she saw all the comments asking for the Rivian video and they are still planning on doing that. I never see any Stanā€™s in the comments asking for the Rivian video. But we bring it up here from time to time. Hi Jenn!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They canā€™t calculate how many pizzas omg

What is that hair color growing in as her roots? Is she grey or blonde or brown
---
Jenn is surprised at the existence of apartments ā€œwhere you live above the businessesā€ Just how every city was designed forever.
I donā€™t think that they have ever visited NYC , they couldnā€™t handle it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
OK so last year they basically did nothing for his birthday and this year they invite 50 (strangers? I mean Jackson can't have that many friends & family) people... From one extreme to another.

Reactions: 19
Am actually surprised they are doing anything, usually if they can't film it then they dont do it, have they told these parents they will be filming their kids? How are they gonna manage to film around so many kids an not get at least some of them in the shot?

I can't see EVERY parent agreeing to have their kid filmed for yt

Reactions: 16
This car show was November 2-November 5 and she just uploaded it today, two weeks later. I still think something went down that week of no uploads.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
ā€œNothing at Disney is worth it you guyyyyyzzzzā€

ā€œSo we booked our third stay at the ā€˜Fortā€™ in the span of just a month, Also, we have another staycation at Disney we filmed weeks ago, I just havenā€™t gotten to put it out yet hahaā€
---
Am actually surprised they are doing anything, usually if they can't film it then they dont do it, have they told these parents they will be filming their kids? How are they gonna manage to film around so many kids an not get at least some of them in the shot?

I can't see EVERY parent agreeing to have their kid filmed for yt
No way they can film this, Tim will be too busy fishing kids out of the pool while Jenn complains that too many kids are throwing hot wheels in the kitchenā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2579406
450 when they bought it. 730 after they added the heat guard.
It's probably made of platinum. :rolleyes:
View attachment 2579729

Set for life but can't buy the 2nd domain that is more intuitive to go to than timtracker.com which they own.
Should we set up a GoFundMe so we can buy this for our Tattle Xmas present to ourselves?
Tim has asked his mom for a sewing machine because he knows how to sew and they will be making things that way know- no more foam core.
Tim Megabucks is asking his mommy for a sewing machine. Go back to Target and buy your own, you sad, money-wasting duck. It'll only end up in your garage anyway.
50 people??? They donā€™t know 50 people. I bet they invited Jackpropā€™s classmates. That ought to be interesting to see the real housewives of Lake Nona in the Trackholesā€™ disgusting pigsty of a home. That might have to be my first watch in about 3 years if I hear itā€™s a total tit show.
#homemovies
I bet this never happens. And if it does, I bet every guest goes home with their own personal empty cardboard box from the Nona Box Archive HQ.
OK so last year they basically did nothing for his birthday and this year they invite 50 (strangers? I mean Jackson can't have that many friends & family) people... From one extreme to another.
My parents loved me, made sure I spent time with all the important family members, and socialized me so I could make friends and I still never had 50 people to invite to my birthday party.

Reactions: 24
Maybe I didn't see everything clearly, but did she seriously show one package of Hot Wheels napkins for the party? That has maybe 12-16 napkins in it? And one of those clear plastic trays is for her veggie tray? For 50 people? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At the car show, Tim said they couldnā€™t find a bathroom with a changing table. He exited the main area to try and find one but was unable to. It looked like he was filming and pushing the stroller at the same time when he said this meaning he was the one trying to find somewhere to change Oliver. Of course there is nothing wrong with the dad going and changing the baby but this further proves how lazy Jenn is. It seemed she stayed with Jackson so Tim could handle a diaper change. I donā€™t think she does anything at all for Oliver.
Also, even though itā€™s 2023, there are still a lot of mens bathrooms that do not have changing tables. I bet there was one in the womenā€™s restroom though.

ETA: Tim was not pushing the stroller. He was holding the baby while filming during this time. Jenn is such a useless bleep she canā€™t go and change the baby so that Tim can film. Tim had to film while holding the baby.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I didnā€™t watch the whole vlog, but if Tim is asking for a sewing machine (haha) then that is the biggest admission of failure we are going to get.
---
Maybe I didn't see everything clearly, but did she seriously show one package of Hot Wheels napkins for the party? That has maybe 12-16 napkins in it? And one of those clear plastic trays is for her veggie tray? For 50 people? šŸ˜‚
She is going to cut them into 1/4sā€¦ who uses a whole napkin anyway?

• Haha
  • Wow
It's still early in the year, so maybe they will be invited to other kid's parties. There is this gated neighborhood on Lake Nona Blvd that has mansions. I'm pretty sure those big ass houses have really nice indoor and outdoor spacesā€¦

Hopefully, the trackers would get invited to a party in that neighborhood, and they'll get to see how the rich really live šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ I'm sure no one is going to have aluminum foil stapled to their window šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2579836

So it took them over two weeks to post about this car show, eehhh?
How did it fit into their MVMCP, Jollywood Nights, IAAPA and all the other events attendance timeline?
I saw a post from the start of Nov with T&J and a Stan at the Wine and Dine competition. No idea where that fits in. Lots of events, no videos šŸ˜µ

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree with a "GoFundMe" to buy the domain.

I have so many questions about this party and the amount of people. Would they be able to clean their house in time to have a party? Hire a cleaner or just stuff everything upstairs? Would they have to give out temporary passcodes for everyone to get past the gate? How much are their neighbors going to hate the amount of cars that will be in the street? Will Gin get her golf cart, so she can drive people from the gate to their house? Does their neighborhood have a clubhouse they can use? Are they just going to have the party at Fort Wilderness? Have they been buying frozen pizza from Target all month? Are they asking everyone to buy J$ just Hot Wheels tracks? So they can make those long car videos for Tiktok?

• Haha
I agree with a "GoFundMe" to buy the domain.

I have so many questions about this party and the amount of people. Would they be able to clean their house in time to have a party? Hire a cleaner or just stuff everything upstairs? Would they have to give out temporary passcodes for everyone to get past the gate? How much are their neighbors going to hate the amount of cars that will be in the street? Will Gin get her golf cart, so she can drive people from the gate to their house? Does their neighborhood have a clubhouse they can use? Are they just going to have the party at Fort Wilderness? Have they been buying frozen pizza from Target all month? Are they asking everyone to buy J$ just Hot Wheels tracks? So they can make those long car videos for Tiktok?
And then make it hyperlink so if anyone goes to ā€œthetimtracker.comā€ theyā€™re brought to the newest Tattle thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.