The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They bring up the windmill- it was hit and bleeping garbage Look at me Tim- says Thank you.

Apparently the teachers didn’t make sure J$ went through doors sideways and that is how the blades broke. Always somebody else’s fault.
Tim has asked his mom for a sewing machine because he knows how to sew and they will be making things that way know- no more foam core.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So, she’s been sitting on car show footage, and Disney staycation footage from “awhile ago.” And they still ghosted the stans? Geez…I’m done with excuses, she is just lazy.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
New Voog up- recorded today. They are getting reading to host J$ bday & Thanksgiving and doing something relaxing for Jennbo’s bday.

They have not bought one thing for Thanksgiving and their freezer is full.

Bday party is not going to be huge, but it will be 50 people. They want to order pizza are shocked how many pizzas they need.
From zero bday to 50 people! WTF? They acknowledge that they haven’t done tit for him the last 2 years.
---
They ARE bleeping GOING BACK TO THE FORT for Christmas decorations!

The car show in this video was filmed a few weeks ago.
---
Girl is just fat btw.
50 people??? They don’t know 50 people. I bet they invited Jackprop’s classmates. That ought to be interesting to see the real housewives of Lake Nona in the Trackholes’ disgusting pigsty of a home. That might have to be my first watch in about 3 years if I hear it’s a total tit show.
#homemovies

They bring up the windmill- it was hit and bleeping garbage Look at me Tim- says Thank you.

Apparently the teachers didn’t make sure J$ went through doors sideways and that is how the blades broke. Always somebody else’s fault.
Tim has asked his mom for a sewing machine because he knows how to sew and they will be making things that way know- no more foam core.
Oh give me a break, and duck off Tim -- like teachers have the extra time to make sure his monstrosity of a costume isn't broken in a doorway. The teachers were responsible for a room of kids, coordinating this parade with their class, etc. - the Trackers can't even be bothered being with their own TWO kids rather than a nanny most of the time, but a teacher has to help guide their 'foam core' kid through each doorway all day. Tim is insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think 50 people warrants a venue for the birthday party. I would go 20 people at most for a home birthday party. It’s going to be a clusterfuck.

• Haha

Yeah , that ridiculous foam core windmill was a hit , in Dim’s ego driven mind 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New Voog up- recorded today. They are getting reading to host J$ bday & Thanksgiving and doing something relaxing for Jennbo’s bday.

They have not bought one thing for Thanksgiving and their freezer is full.

Bday party is not going to be huge, but it will be 50 people. They want to order pizza are shocked how many pizzas they need.
From zero bday to 50 people! WTF? They acknowledge that they haven’t done tit for him the last 2 years.
---
They ARE bleeping GOING BACK TO THE FORT for Christmas decorations!

The car show in this video was filmed a few weeks ago.
---
Girl is just fat btw.
Why is this stupid witch wearing a Ford Bronco shirt?? Shouldn’t she be wearing some bullshit, virtue signaling, EV shirt considering they flex with a Tesla and Rivian?? That would be like me wearing a Suzuki GSX-R shirt while riding my Harley. These 2 are just dumb as 💩
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww look at them thinking the mice are people, so nice of them to invite the ft pampers mice to the party though

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jenn doesn’t have someone planning this party for her. It is going to suck big time. She is so cheap. She was so upset she would have to pay for 20 pizzas to feed guests. “And I wanted to make a veggie tray.”
Yes, Jenn, when you have 50 people for a party, you have to pay to feed them.

Can’t wait to see a bunch of 4 year olds running around that cramped as duck “outdoor space” with no child gate around the pool, trip hazards and plenty of sharp edges to catch little heads.

Disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think 50 people warrants a venue for the birthday party. I would go 20 people at most for a home birthday party. It’s going to be a clusterfuck.
There isn’t enough room on that patio for 50 people. There’s no room for all the furniture they bought either. Maybe that’s when they will set the manse on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she contradicted herself about how many people are coming in the first five minutes of the video. She said quote “50 people RSVPed” then a couple of minutes later she asks Tim how many pizzas should they get for 10 people cause the Internet said 20. 🙄🙄🔥
She is so lazy she can’t keep up with lies she made 5 minutes ago. I think it’s within the first five minutes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to know why they haven’t uploaded the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas video yet. We know they were there. I wonder if the footage is so bad she’s having trouble making something out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she contradicted herself about how many people are coming in the first five minutes of the video. She said quote “50 people RSVPed” then a couple of minutes later she asks Tim how many pizzas should they get for 10 people cause the Internet said 20. 🙄🙄🔥
She is so lazy she can’t keep up with lies she made 5 minutes ago. I think it’s within the first five minutes
I missed that! Laying around cause I threw my back out lugging stuff at a festival today. So I may be out of it a bit 😂.
Plus her voice makes my ears close. I think she thinks for every kid both parents will come, but that rarely happens, because most families have parents that can function separately.

Reactions: 16
Jenn doesn’t have someone planning this party for her. It is going to suck big time. She is so cheap. She was so upset she would have to pay for 20 pizzas to feed guests. “And I wanted to make a veggie tray.”
Yes, Jenn, when you have 50 people for a party, you have to pay to feed them.

Can’t wait to see a bunch of 4 year olds running around that cramped as duck “outdoor space” with no child gate around the pool, trip hazards and plenty of sharp edges to catch little heads.

Disaster.
Yep , that open pool is a lawsuit waiting to happen 😫

Reactions: 17
Jackson’s birthday is like the windmill
2.0. Another thing they are doing to impress others at that school that will ultimately backfire and embarrass them.

Since they are set for life, it would have been appropriate for them to hire a party planner for a party that size. Since they are cheap and googling how many pizzas to order, I’m going to guess they are gonna wing it. Anyone who has ever had a kids party at their home of that size knows how crazy it all can get. They are not prepared.

Reactions: 25
Tim kisses her ass and says she doesn’t look a day over 25. She immediately rebuffs this, “that’s not true.” And Tim reassures her it is true. He really does love her. You can see it in his eyes. I’m not saying this as a stan gushing about how they are couple goals. I am bringing it up because some Tattlers say he has to be getting sick of her, he’s probably not attracted to her, he has to be mad she’s so lazy etc, when I think it’s clear he lets her get away with being a useless blob because she’s still his “hot chick.”

• Sick
Reactions: 25
"It's a lot going onnn" -Jenn

After saying they have two birthdays to celebrate, Thanksgiving, "some work things" 💩, and a swim lesson. 🤦‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All that money on a outdoor kitchen an they aren't going use it? Just buying pizzas an that's it?

Maybe things are just done differently I guess, when we had my grans 80th at my house the entire family plus some friends were over, we had like 120 people (NEVER agree to do dumb tit like have 120 over in a house) people were mostly in the garden which is thankfully big but also between the two living areas an dinning room, me an my dad done the food for it, we had the BBQ going plus the oven an had a tit ton of food on the go like burgers, hotdogs, pizzas, sandwiches, pastas, salads, quiche, savory eggs, sausage rolls, cocktail sausages etc an then a bunch of little cakes an such

If you are having a party with so many people then they will probably expect a variety of things, the type of food we done is quite common party food so it might seem extreme to others but that's normal to us, but what are they gonna do if people don't like pizza or are vegetarian or vegan etc, have they thought about that?

And I call absolute bullshit that J said that he wanted to invite some kid at school whose name was said "on the intercom" 🤣🙄

• Haha
50 people is way too many for that house. They can use the outdoors but I don’t know if you guys know this but it can rain in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.