The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t recognize Jenn at first when I saw the photo pop up on the stan fb page. Have her eyes always been that small?
E5C45202-83D0-45FB-ADDF-9CC79C8A40A5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone JUST mention how he only wore that Disneyland sweater once?
Edit to add: it was @Quasimodo on Wednesday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Their social media behavior is indeed weird. Tim hadn’t posted anything on Facebook since April and then yesterday he posted that Thanksgiving reel and the video of Jackson disengaged. Some good comments on that post though:
View attachment 2590982View attachment 2590983
Yeah, I think that's the "Grace" I remember who commented on their IG sometimes. I think I remember she was a brunette too with a smaller child. Wonder if that's the same "Grace" who complained about Jackson's school with that fake ass review on Yelp? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
The same guy who was so perplexed that “the fort” was selling a long sleeved tshirt in Florida is now wearing a sweater?? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How many closeted men are in the orbit of these Orlando vloggers? How sad. It is 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tim shared these on Insta. Again, their social media has been bizarre lately:
View attachment 2591157View attachment 2591158View attachment 2591159View attachment 2591160
Her nose is looking extra large lately… a side effect of alcohol intake? But she doesn’t drink you guuuuuyyzzz
---
Posting to IG all the sudden REEKS of desperation…. They aren’t attracting any new viewers and their views have been so low lately he has to realize it’s a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So for her birthday, she asked for a day without her children at the parks? Seems fitting

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Tim shared these on Insta. Again, their social media has been bizarre lately:
View attachment 2591157View attachment 2591158View attachment 2591159View attachment 2591160
Jenn, we know you're married to Tim. You can loosen your death grip on him.

And I'll never understand the thumbs up thing they do in all the photos. Is that what you're supposed to do in photos you take with people you just met, and I just never got the memo?

To me, it always looks like they're perpetually trying out for a role in the Trump campaign.

1700869081455.png

1700869106301.png

1700869177035.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Didn’t someone JUST mention how he only wore that Disneyland sweater once?
Edit to add: it was @Quasimodo on Wednesday!
Heh, yep. Probably reminded the bleeping idiot he has that sweater. "I'll show them! I'm going to wear it for the second time ever!!!!! Along with some LoNg PaNts!"

Ginn looks like a geriatric turkey trot participant who gave up speed-waddling by the first water station. Why does her hairline look like she got hair plugs?

Didn’t recognize Jenn at first when I saw the photo pop up on the stan fb page. Have her eyes always been that small?
View attachment 2591100
Yes, her eyes have always been beady little things compared to the rest of her face, but the more bloated she gets, the squintier she gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why spend your 40th Birthday with the children you struggled so hard to conceive when you can ring in this momentous milestone with ….Adam the Woo?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.