The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to Epcot for her big birthday. Somehow, I don't think that's how the actual celebration is going to go down. Either the sleepy time cruise was it or they have something else planned. No way she'd let Dimmy upshine her. And the whole doing something low key on the actual day just turned out to be going to the parks...sure. I don't buy it. Will be interesting if any poor parent who isn't aware that Windmill Kid's parents are weird pseudo Disney Adult celebrities finds this board and rants about having bad broccoli salad, staring at the windmill, seeing the mice run their conga line during lunch, and Buddy throwing a fit because he has five of those already finds this board. Guyzzz, you are welcome if you find us. We're nicer than the bottled red head who was faux laughing and then saying passive mean comments about you after the fact on YT. Spill the tea.

Also, on an unrelated note I was so tempted to buy this toy for my new puppy but couldn't figure out if I should name it Jenn or Dim. The shape, lips, and hair color looks slightly more Jenn like but the outfit and styling rings Dim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Reading about her just upsets me these days. Those poor children.

Reactions: 15
So is Adam Jenn or Tim’s side piece? Cause he is certainly doing more ass kissing and hanging out more with both of them

If I was Adam, as annoying as Giggles is, I'd rather "hang" out with Giggles than Jenn........................ I guess Giggles got a clue and found someone with a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ikr!! Two different people. She looks so much better, much more like her old self. I hope for her sake this means they've turned a corner with whatever is going on and she feels like making an effort. But I suspect it's a fair chunk of photoshop/filter. She does seem to have gotten the memo about here Paprika eyebrows. Let's see how real this actually is.

Reactions: 14
So her birthday celebration was going to Epcot without the miracle children she could never have? Mom of the year right there 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She had her hair colored, but damn that is one amazing filter cause there ain’t no way she transformed like that in a few weeks.
I can't remember who mentioned this before but she really is a real-life Two-Face Girlfriend from Seinfeld.

I'll know filters and all, but I'll never understand how she looks one way in vlogs and like a completely other person in most photos.
It's mind-boggling. :ROFLMAO:

---
Ikr!! Two different people. She looks so much better, much more like her old self. I hope for her sake this means they've turned a corner with whatever is going on and she feels like making an effort. But I suspect it's a fair chunk of photoshop/filter. She does seem to have gotten the memo about here Paprika eyebrows. Let's see how real this actually is.
LOL, Jinx!
(but nah, no corner has been turned)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, I love your avatar pic. Yeah, but no, but yeah...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn said her birthday plans were going to be calm and relaxing, but how is it different than any other day she dumps her kids with someone else to hang with Tim and shovel large amounts of sugar and tit in her mouth. Does she only consider sodium and sugar when Jackson is trying to eat a meal?

Reactions: 23
How many straight men love Disney? How many women have been eaten out by a man wearing a gucci Mickey sweater 🤔
Tim is putting his junk in that nasty woman known as his wife and people still think he's gay? He's a fake Disney fan definitely but a real hetero male.

It's nice to see we can still make fun of straight men in 2023 and accuse them of being gay just on some innocuous video clips. Good that the PC police haven't totally won.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.