The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she got her comfortable chauffeur to drive her to get her hair done again. Still hate the red on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did they even get Jackson an annual pass if they never want to bring him? I feel so bad for him. His big holiday tradition is watching a cartoon on an IPad at the kitchen table… WTF, meanwhile
His parents are going to spend the day without him, on a day he doesn’t have school, a day most families spend together, to celebrate Jenn’s birthday, without him or his brother at Festival of the Holidays. I really feel like that would be a more appropriate tradition.

Tim, Jenn, your kids are truly going to grow up resenting and hating you. You deserve it. When Jackson says he wants to take a tit on you, believe it.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She's really starting to look pregnant. Her stomach is getting bigger and she is hunching over in these photos to make it look smaller. It would also cause her nose to get wider. Or she's just gaining weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is the point with posting to insta an twitter if you won't keep it up, as far as I was aware the only way you get any sort of "success" with those sites is if you are constantly posting numerous times a day everyday

Unlike yt I don't think you get anywhere on insta an twitter if you are taking long gaps in between

Reactions: 9
I think TPD told TTT it is easier and much less work to get sponsorships on Instagram. Plus without Jenn there to f things up on the gram he can control the narrative since his ball removal has ruined YouTube

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They really don’t understand “core” memories or traditions. Those are not things you force and the latter has to actually happen more than once before organically becoming tradition. You don’t just do something once and insist it’s now tradition. 🙄 also, what a bleeping sad tradition.
What really got me about this “new tradition” is why the duck is he watching this P&F special on a pad at the dining room table, instead of on the big TV with the whole family?? The Trackholes are weird as duck. Titling the reel as new tradition will ensure a bit of traction during this holiday season. Just more click bait bullshit from our stupid duo that don’t have an original idea for their SM posts.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's really starting to look pregnant. Her stomach is getting bigger and she is hunching over in these photos to make it look smaller. It would also cause her nose to get wider. Or she's just gaining weight.
The Tim Tracker 154 Or she’s just gaining weight

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From the Stan fb page! I don’t know when this heavily filtered photo was taken, which includes at least 133 creepy birthday messages to this horrible woman who gives nothing to society. My question is? Who in their right mind gives a duck?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In the pic where she's leaning on Dim (as usual), you'd think she's trying out ice skating for the first time, trying to suppress a shart, or cosplaying as a baby deer learning to walk for the first time. A baby deer with tapeworms causing a distended belly.

Also for the love of mammaries, please get a bleeping bra that fits and lifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They’re at Epcot. At first I thought they had the kids bc of the stroller, but in the second photo the Stan is holding onto that stroller. I guess we’ll see in the vlog…
Wtf brought together Tim, Jenn, Adam, Molly, PMM, and Peter from OA? And who is the kid under his arm? One of Dick’s bargain store babies?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So is Adam Jenn or Tim’s side piece? Cause he is certainly doing more ass kissing and hanging out more with both of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This comment on Tim’s insta post 🤣
View attachment 2591338
OMG I'm dying. Please velocity tell me you're like boodlenoodle and trolling, either way, I'm not sure it's necessarily a good reason or compliment to say puppets and muppets also smile like him? They're.... not human? Also, that's insulting to Elmo.

I'm going to expect stans to start getting more delusional with their excuses and as a result actually insulting their idols inadvertently. "Dim was dropped on his head multiple times as a child and Ginn likely had a stroke from laughing so much so you're making fun of disabled people you meanie pants!!!!!!"
---
I also didn’t realize having a beard hides your teeth when you smile. 🙄
I was going to say her name is Ginn but realized you meant his actual pube beard. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.