The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they doing their 5000th staycation ??? No new upload yet …

Reactions: 9
So I got nosy and thought I’d try to find the school. Didn’t even need to try, first search result. The heck Trackers, this was way too easy.
Same, and I normally suck at figuring out clues. I honestly didn’t think it would be that easy.

Reactions: 16
It was scary easy to find his school... like scary... my kid is at a private school and its much more secure

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait for someone to ask on that stan picture if Jackson was with them. The comments section is usually pretty entertaining on these posts where Stan’s meet the Trackers and Jackson was not with them.

Reactions: 15
Trackers definitely didn't understand the assignment. Poor J$. Must have been so awkward to be in that horrendous contraption all day.

• Haha
Looks like Jenn shoved a bunch of food in her cheeks in order to take the picture 🤭🤭🤭
---
Her mouth is seriously ALWAYS moving. Either she’s talking none stop or eating

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm glad the Rivian/Tesla-owning virtual signaling environmental warrior duo packed their reusable Tervis tumblers instead of continuing to buy plastic bottled water! Oh wait.
---
Where are the thousands of reusable water bottles they own?? Is it so hard to grab one on the way out the door??
LOL jinx!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, just out of curiosity I looked at the accounts that liked the picture of Buddy. Pretty sure neither of them are a dummy account for J4D or Dim. I really hope for OG Buddy's sake his dumb ass parents realize what a fiasco this was. I doubt it though. Hell, poor kid might be called Windmill for the next fifteen years of his life or some other awful name because his dumb ass parents had to be the star of the show.

Oh, and we are nearly half a week sans video what's the excuse going to be this time too much salt intake from Cane's, overwhelmed between nannies, or she's on vacation...stay tuned.

TTT 153: Nanny Rose Has Flown the Coop

Reactions: 19
Are you ready for this one?
“We don’t drink so..”
The frame full of wine corks on the kitchen counter and the bottle of booze in the freezer a while back determined, “It’s a lie!”

1699776492515.png

1699776526540.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I wonder why they were in a hurry? Was Jenn on her way to another food boose or Tim on his way to another pee stop? We know it won’t be because she was desperate to get home to her children. And so sweet how she’s got her hand on Tim’s shoulder just to show the adoring stans how ‘comfortable’ she is with him 🙄

• Haha
So Hambeast was posting two o'clock in the morning Florida time? The only reason I'm up currently is my a-hole neighbor who is about to be evicted is not controlling her customers-she operates an illicit restaurant/bar in a town home (it is a very long and exasperating tale that I have been dealing with all year). Something is up for her to be posting on Twitter that late especially with her passively aggressively mentioning that while they had a good time NOT everyone-meaning they. I wonder if they are actually home at Lake Nona consoling their child who was probably humiliated yesterday or snoozing at one of the resorts with skyliner access. I'm betting on the later. What a bleep.

At around 3h55m mark on Resorttv live vlog you can see Dim hobbling behind that weirdo assistant who is the only one with an umbrella and Ginn saying hi (sing songy voice most likely) to someone.
They are so afraid of rain but they don't come prepared? It was really pouring.
Seriously Dim was walking like someone who does because they are obese.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.