The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that can see the classroom photo, Jackson looks uncomfortable (and I don’t just mean because of the costume.) Look at his hands and his little fists. He has them raised up a bit when almost all the other kids have their hands down and relaxed.
Yes, he’s definitely doing the hand/finger posturing that we’ve seen him do before. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
You know J4D and Dim are judging the other children’s costumes and feeling smug about Buddy‘s cardboard box. What I see in the pictures are smiling kids enjoying life and looking adorable except for J$. The solo picture of him is so sad, I imagine they took more than one picture and this is the best one.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
For those that can see the classroom photo, Jackson looks uncomfortable (and I don’t just mean because of the costume.) Look at his hands and his little fists. He has them raised up a bit when almost all the other kids have their hands down and relaxed.
He probably doesn’t know what to do with his hands. He can’t put them down unless he pulls them inside the windmill. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
@Snippysnips I was in Disneyland Paris in Sept. Loved it and hope you and your neice do too. Easyjet to Charles de Gaulle, Magic Shuttle to Sequoia Lodge, TGV train back to CDG. It's fairly easy. The Disneyland app will give you prices that include the tickets. Book flight separately in case you need to change the booking. Give me a shout if you'd like to ask anything.
Thanks, I've been reading up on it more, an of course I do all this research an get ready to book an my folks start to feel a bit put out it's not WDW, I really just wanted a quick get away with the kid early next year but now they are thinking of Dec for WDW

If I do go ahead for eurodisney I'll definitely give you a shout thanks, she will be 3 next year an I just feel it's going be the perfect age for her an am desperate to see her interact with Minnie, buzz an woody who she's completely daft on, my friends brother (who's in America) has a perfect Minnie suit which he does for party's an I want to get him to do a special message for my neice telling her she's coming to meet Minnie as well, really want to make every part of it so special, am just worried the first two weeks in Dec will be crazy busy at WDW where as march at eurodisney will obviously be on the quieter side

Reactions: 7
You know J4D and Dim are judging the other children’s costumes and feeling smug about Buddy‘s cardboard box. What I see in the pictures are smiling kids enjoying life and looking adorable except for J$. The solo picture of him is so sad, I imagine they took more than one picture and this is the best one.
I think that's what has me the angriest about this whole fiasco is you know that Dim and J4D aren't going to get it and do this crap again to Buddy next year. It's clear from that picture that Buddy isn't exactly part of the group in his class which is sad. The stupid costume doesn't help. I was hoping with school that maybe he'd make a friend or there would be some intervention that would help him become a halfway decent member of society, but it seems like he's the kid that no one wants to touch with a ten foot pole probably because his parents haven't socialized him and he thinks it's okay to hit random people etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Of course, they are feeling smug. I look at that photo and feel so sad for Jackson. He stands out in the most ridiculous and heartbreaking way.

• Sad
I can already here J4D now: And like his costume was the best, guyzzz. Everyone was surprised at what an amazing job we did! There were other kids that just wore shirts. They were cute too, but nowhere near as themed as Buddy. And everyone loved my Dutch broccoli salad.

• Haha
  • Sick
I see the kids sitting in many of the photos. How was he able to sit?

You know it’s burning Jenn to have no control over the photos that are being posted with them and/or Jackson in them.

The staycations always completely derail her mess of a posting schedule. It’ll probably be another several days before she uploads a video and then she’ll be manic again. Then thanksgiving will throw her off again and the cycle repeats itself.

Reactions: 15
Why do I get the feeling Tim and Jenn Googled "what Netherlands is famous for" before they came up with this costume, and the top sites in results say windmills and tulips, with lots of Google images of windmills. 🙄

Meanwhile look at Etsy and there are hundreds of OUTFIT ideas they could have done. I wonder if they were afraid J wouldn't wear certain shoes or certain hats or clothing items - we have wondered before about his sensitivities to clothes (why he always wears the same shorts and several same shirts). Also thinking of the cruise when he refused to wear sandals instead of the slippers.

In that costume, he could wear his regular shoes, shorts and tshirt under it. Never mind the uncomfortable face area and inability to move his arms down... 🙁 But there seems to be a theme of a cardboard box costume where he wears his regular clothes under it.

Reactions: 17
So it seems like this is another instance where their limited life experience consists of being in a theme park bubble. They heard parade on thought yes, full character costumes, we will make a windmill, he will be like cogsworth, we will win. When clearly the “parade” is more like the parade of flags during the Olympic opening ceremonies so traditional garb or sporty outfits in the colors that represent the countries. Have they even seen an Olympic opening ceremony?

Reactions: 24
I'm not sure they're even fully aware of everything that's going on in the world today.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s funny to me that the windmill looks more like a prop than a costume, like he is more of a prop than a son

• Sad
The Facebook photo. The poor kid is stuck on the end and stands out like a sore thumb. He’s gonna see this tit when he’s older 😡the parents need a reality check honestly. How can they do this to him? They are disgusting Cunts. I’m sorry but they are.

Reactions: 24
I expect extra fake laughter and teeth-picking and rapid-fire kisses from Ginn if they bother doing a voog about the parade.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When you see his classmates’ solo photos they’re smiling and seem happy. J$ just looks uncomfortable and upset. It’s also sad seeing him on the end of the group photo. Physically separated from his peers because of the huge costume.

The Trackers always talk about how tall J$ is for his age but I see one of his classmates is taller. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven't seen any other pics than what's shown here, but these two world class assholes really lost the plot on this one.

Your little boy is struggling and you throw obstacles in his way?! You have to go and make him different in more ways than he needs.
Go home and raise your children. Do the three minutes of homework so he can fit in with his best chance at normalcy. Preschoolers don't need to be extra, they need to belong. Let him be himself, not your YouTube self referential quasi-celeb progeny. You ignorant naval gazing twats.
This is where their narcissism really shines and pisses me off. This isn't about you, it was never about you, it will never be about you, fucknuts.
I cannot wait for the day someone lays into them for being them, when it happens, I hope they get it on tape.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How long did he have to be in that costume? All day? I’m sure the other kids came to school dressed. He couldn’t sit or go to the bathroom without the teacher helping him take it off. What a nightmare for both J$ and the teacher.

• Sad
Maybe they are actually embarrassed. Also, would this be the first time they see the school as a whole. There was a ton of people there, more than I would’ve imagined. Hopefully no one recognized them, and Jenn can’t say her infamous “we met so many of you there! It was WILD how many of you stopped us”
I wonder if the “poor” old Sanford house them felt out of place. They don’t belong there. Sorry not sorry. I guess “fake it til you make it” is the family motto
I wonder if Tim saw another Rivian in the parking lot and his ego was instantly knocked down a few pegs.

• Haha
For the amusement of all our new tribe members.
(This was complied in 2022)

The ABCs of TTT vlogging

A is for Asshole

B is for Babymoon and Blueberries

C is for Cuntcierge

D is for Delusional, Dejennerate and Despicable

E is for Entitlement and Eggies

F is for Fat and Fake

G is for Glutton and Grifters

H is for Hypocritical and Hambeast

I is for Idiot Savant and Ignorant

J is for Jackpot!

K is for King Klueless, Knave and Knob Jockey

L is for Liars

M is for Manipulators, Melatonin and Mommy

N is for Narcissists

O is for Oblivious

P is for Pathetic and Pee Shakes

Q is for Queer (adj)

R is for Rancid, Rank (adj.) and Radge

S is for Succubus and Selfish

T is for Tactless and Tone Deaf

U is for Users and Useless

V is for Vile and Virtual Signaling

W is for Whited Sepulcher, Witless, Wanker and Whinging

X is for Xenophobic

Y is for Yeasty

Z is for Zany (noun) and Zaftig

Reactions: 5
I also wonder if Tim ruffled a few feathers, with the ‘I’ll spoil my son if I want to, because my childhood sucked’ fiasco
For the most part, videos with thumbnails of Jackson aren’t doing so well 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.