The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Jenn is mad she couldn’t post pictures of Jackson in his windmill costume to her insta stories so the school could repost him. Doing so would alert the Stan’s where Jackson goes to school. I know a lot of us figured it out but I don’t think most of the Stan’s have.

Reactions: 13
Even if the teachers are aware you can't force kids, they can try an have J involved in things but in the end it's going be up to the kids themselves, pulling him out won't help when he's older as well as once school projects get started then kids are gonna refuse to be partnered with him if he's a record of hardly being there (I know I wouldn't be agreeing to partner a kid who's never going be there to do the work), I doubt the slackers give a damn as well an it's really sad cause they are setting life up to be so hard for him to have a social circle
I know, I work in an elementary school.

What I meant with "hope they are aware" was more regarding the trackers going on endless vacations and he is missing a lot of stuff his class mates do and bonding over.

I have a similar kid in my group. Her parents work in the entertainment business and she sometimes travels with them. She has friends but everytime she comes back from a trip it is not easy for her to connect with them again.

Reactions: 7
I bet Jenn is mad she couldn’t post pictures of Jackson in his windmill costume to her insta stories so the school could repost him. Doing so would alert the Stan’s where Jackson goes to school. I know a lot of us figured it out but I don’t think most of the Stan’s have.
I think as the kids get older, Jenn is going to realize she's missing out on that kind of stuff and be sad. I love to celebrate my kids' events on my (private) social media. Here's the dance recital, here's a trophy from a karate tournament, we won the softball game. She's NEVER going to be able to have that. And she's going to have to sit back and watch all the other moms post and get reposted and see all the great comments. This is all because they have not set any boundaries whatsoever with their "job" and their kids and their lives. You suck, Trackers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Whether he has friends or not, he was not alone in the parade or walking out with his class. It is weird that the one photo of him that was taken/submitted he was completely alone with no one else around, while the other pictures were taken amongst others in mostly large crowds. The photo looks forced. I can’t see a teacher/admin choosing this and singling one kid out. I don’t know why no other picture is like his, but it stands out. As starving as Tim and Jenn were for attention, I’d bet they were behind this somehow.
Ugh, I noticed all of the other photos had either teachers, parents, or other kids in it. He was literally the only one alone. I really doubt when they told the teacher that Buddy wanted to be a windmill that she was expecting said ridiculousness. She probably thought they'd put him in a shirt with a windmill on it or something akin to that. You'd also think Ms. Internet Savvy would've at least looked at some of the past events to see what people wore to the event.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know what’s more pathetic about them wearing the same shirts from the day before - that they did it on purpose (ew) or they can’t even remember something as basic as packing clothing on their millionth unnecessary staycation. Hopefully they at least packed a change of clothing and undies for Buddy. They probably also forgot toothbrushes too.
At least they could have turned the shirts inside out like underpants on the 2nd day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could he have been photographed alone because he maybe has no friends so no one to stand with?

Whenever we had photos at school we always stood with our friends, I've still got all my photos from school events an am with a few kids (many that I still keep in touch with today)

He's been in an out school since he started, it would be hard for him to keep friends since if he's not there everyday kids will just leave him, most of these kids have probably known one another from daycare or mommy an me clubs as well, it would already have been hard for him to make friends but it will be even harder to keep them when he's constantly getting pulled out
I’m wondering if maybe he didn’t want to wear his windmill in the actual parade so they photographed him before hand. I scanned all the videos on Insta and Facebook photos and didn’t actually see him marching (I would think he would stick out) Poor kid..I really feel badly for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't know if the stans would be smart enough to figure it out unless Jenn directly tagged the school and even then who the duck knows if they'd put two and two together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They just posted more pictures of the "Netherland class" on Facebook. One group picture and some portraits.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow! You guys are good. Finding Jenn was harder than Where’s Waldo. But alas… I found her.
Tim stood back probably because even he knew getting there late and then pushing your way to the front is an asshole move… however, I am sure many made way for the heavily pregnant woman… jokes on them.
View attachment 2565789
I have way too much time on my hands today lol. Just found Dim too

Attachments

I caved and did a search for the school on Facebook.

First of all, that is a huge school to throw your little one into that has social and developmental issues. I would personally go for a smaller setting especially since he had never been in that kind of environment before.

Second, I think they wore their “work” shirts so they could brag about their set for life YouTube channel since they feel like they are local celebrities and everyone knows who they are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They did take individual pictures of all the kids, so he wasn’t singled out. But he looks ridiculously uncomfortable.
I’m glad the solo picture didn’t single him out like it came across at first. It’s weird that it was posted separately. I mean, what are the chances that HIS photo only was posted? Those kids all look adorable and I’m sure J$ feels different, and not in a good way. 😔

The windmill isn’t broken yet, so what happened from this photo session to that other pic? I still haven’t seen the pic with the broken windmill aside from that one post here.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They did take individual pictures of all the kids, so he wasn’t singled out. But he looks ridiculously uncomfortable.
They did individual photos of the kids but in the recent post, they did not include Jackson’s individual photo.
There are two kids I can see who’s parents didn’t make too much of an effort (ex: wearing gym shorts and a shirt that says “Netherlands”) and even that looks better than Jackson’s costume.

Jackson’s looks silly. I’m sorry to say but he does. He looks like he should be hanging out on a mini golf course instead of representing Netherlands in an international day parade.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet they still think they won.

For me, the parents of the Audrey Hepburn girl also get a bit of side-eye.

Reactions: 14
@Snippysnips I was in Disneyland Paris in Sept. Loved it and hope you and your neice do too. Easyjet to Charles de Gaulle, Magic Shuttle to Sequoia Lodge, TGV train back to CDG. It's fairly easy. The Disneyland app will give you prices that include the tickets. Book flight separately in case you need to change the booking. Give me a shout if you'd like to ask anything.

J$ definitely sticks out in that photo...that is 100% on his parents.
I'm not sure they are wearing the same shirts, Ginn has a grey shirt in the school picture where she still looks pregnant but her Wilderness Lodge shirt looks red in the stan picture.

Reactions: 12
For those that can see the classroom photo, Jackson looks uncomfortable (and I don’t just mean because of the costume.) Look at his hands and his little fists. He has them raised up a bit when almost all the other kids have their hands down and relaxed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.