The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are THEY working when HER job is EDITING?

Reactions: 19
“ If we can’t film it, we don’t do it!” is their mantra

Reactions: 13
here is the thing…is it not “working” when they do drag the kids with them other places? How come it’s ok to take the kids to “work“ then but a holiday party suddenly it’s not ok? Make up your minds stans. If they were really paying attention, they would see two things…1) none of what the Trackers do should be called work…a hobby that they suck at maybe….and 2) the trackers only do what is best for them not their kids. The kids are an annoying responsibility that the Trackers have to deal with…not adored humans that they cherish spending time with.

If my husband was a vlogger and I his editor…and I had 2 children under 5…i would have said…you go opening night and film…I’ll stay home with the kids…then we can all go as a family on a non school night and not film it. I would have asked my husband to upload/import the content to my laptop when he got home at night so I could edit the video in the morning. the parade looks like it didn’t start until 10 am. (But I also get up at 630 am every day so can actually accomplish things before 10 am) …then when I got home from the parade I would have finished and posted it.

seriously, the only thing these buffoons are good at is sucking at life.

Reactions: 40
Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine is tonight and tomorrow- it's one of the few things that still "invites" them out and they always stay at the hotel for this event. Could they have been staying there last night?

Reactions: 14
Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine is tonight and tomorrow- it's one of the few things that still "invites" them out and they always stay at the hotel for this event. Could they have been staying there last night?

---
This also Means the opening night Christmas party can’t be published until Tuesday

Reactions: 16
I'm surprised he didn't go live again at the MVMCP. I assume Jen would have loved all the attention. I guess that was another one of those short-lived ideas the Trackers do and soon adandon.

Reactions: 13
How are THEY working when HER job is EDITING?
100% ^^^^
The stans are fucking pretzels trying to assuage any negative comments of their YT idols. If this is a job, it’s Dim’s job to record and Dejennerate’s job to edit. SHE DIDNT NEED TO BE THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!
#homemovies

Reactions: 20
The Tim Tracker #152: The 2 dogs are dead and we now have 2 kids, but we are never updating the logo

Reactions: 15
And Jollywood is tomorrow night so they are going to be sooooo busy you guyzzzz, sorry we haven’t had a vid in soooo long.

Reactions: 18
Staying off site, eat local French food, it can be cheap! They would just spend spend spend!

Reactions: 10
Are we SURE that Dim & Ginn are going to be at Jackson’s school for the windmill parade? How many Nannie’s were needed for O & J while the parents were “working”?
They probably thought they only have to be there for an hour and as usual didn't read the school newsletter. Imagine when they tell Dim and Ginn ....oh it's all day and Dim responds...but I have a Lighting Lane for Tron at 11:30 lol

Reactions: 20
They probably thought they only have to be there for an hour and as usual didn't read the school newsletter. Imagine when they tell Dim and Ginn ....oh it's all day and Dim responds...but I have a Lighting Lane for Tron at 11:30 lol
Don't worry the nanny will make sure she gets core memories for them like dog sitter did for them when they observed Bandit's best day.

Reactions: 15
Bojans spotted at the parade. Looks like nanny is with them...and a giant umbrella

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 19
Bojans spotted at the parade. Looks like nanny is with them...and a giant umbrella
I'm not sure that I even want to know but--why there is a video of them and where are all the other people? I mean, you can see there were a ton other people there with all those chairs, but what are the others doing that the Bojos aren't participating in?

Never mind...I found it. Those kids are absolutely adorable. And also, appropriately dressed for the occasion.

Reactions: 11
Video is showing unavailable for me but I am not surprise. I know the event was in the local news a few years ago. I'm sure that's the main reason they are to get their face shown there

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.