The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about the price of the hot dogs and bacon was so over the top considering how much they spend. Yes, newsflash, WDW is a ripoff.

I also laughed when she said she wished that it was her first trip to Disney. You know you can get that feeling…..if you go somewhere new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And they didn't even remember to bring bacon and eggs originally? Why is this basic camping tit SO DIFFICULT for them??? I just cannot comprehend it. They paid $15 dollars for a package of bacon and $10.50 for hutdogs because of their incompetence. They waste so much money because of their own constant incompetence.
There's a Publix 15 minutes away. Probably 3 Publix within a 15 minute drive radius. Never mind the fact that they drove to Lake Nona and back TWICE that very same day, so they probably drove past 15 Publix stores. They suck. They just absolutely suck. Incompetence doesn't even begin to describe them.

Reactions: 46
Here’s the thing, and yes, I realize I’m just ranting at this point…nobody needs to know they spent $15 on bacon and $10 on hotdogs. They put this tit out there as some sort of warped flex for the stans.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Here’s the thing, and yes, I realize I’m just ranting at this point…nobody needs to know they spent $15 on bacon and $10 on hotdogs. They put this tit out there as some sort of warped flex for the stans.
Right! Just bleeping grill hot dogs and don't tell anyone anything. Done. Then they don't look like idiots (as much as usual) and the video gets EDITED like they had them all along. It's like Jenn thinks these 'hijinks' are so charming and funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only one parent can go, but she felt the need to point out she couldn't go anyway because she's nUrSiNg.

She's like the last person who should even a chaperone anyway.
Huh, funny, I thought it was because they likely saw the toaster video, you burny witch.:cautious:
---
“So the entire class burned themselves on a toaster. Hahahahahahahah”
Shoulda read them comments first:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not going to give Tim any credit for chaperoning because he’ll likely be competing with little kids to win a game (if they have any) or he’ll be there to boost his own ego by Timsplaining everything( Sorry Mrs. Smith, I know you got a degree and certification in early childhood or pre-eled, I’m here to tell you you’re teaching this wrong!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Let me get this straight… Jenn leaves the baby to eat lunch, livestream for an hour, fondle bracelets, pick up J$ from school, and drive around the campgrounds in their sponsored golf cart. How is Oliver eating? She can‘t have alcohol because she’s breastfeeding but when does she ever see him to feed him? Just stop lying Jenn. It’s getting more and more ridiculous everyday! No one cares if you breastfeed or not but stop lying about it.

Meanwhile actual working moms are taking time out of their busy days to pump so their babies have food when they’re gone. F you Jenn.

Reactions: 32
I couldn't get through their stupidity in that last home vlog but I just got back from dropping my car off for service at the dealer. I pull in and there's a Rivian pick up on the used car section. So I immediately start lauging. I say to my service guy, who I've known for years because we've bought several cars there and keep bringing them back--is that a Rivian you have out there? And he says, yea, that's the pickup truck, we just got an SUV in the other day, people don't seem to like them and are trading them in for Land Rovers. I said don't people wait for a long time to get them? He said yea, and they think they look cool and love the idea of them, until they actually drive them apparently. Then they hate them.

So, good luck with that Rivian, Trackers!
Ginn says if you came to Ft Wilderness as a kid, you had the best childhood.
Dim says "oh thank you! That was me!"
Ginn: *extra fake laugh*

And yet Dim says he spoils Buddy to make up for what he didn't have. 🙄🤔
Make up your mind Dim, do you want to brag about your "best childhood" or do you want to act like you had a disadvantaged unprivileged childhood?
Wouldn’t you love to ask him that to his face? I’d love to be there for it.

Reactions: 12
As somewhat of a professional parent chaperone for field trips 😅, Tim would be one of the parents I would probably side-eye the entire time.

A legit chaperone is there to HELP the teacher. You help watch the kids, or sometimes the teacher splits up groups of kids and assigns them to a couple parents. Maybe in their preschool it is more lax, but in elementary school I often had to spend more time watching other kids, keeping them from doing things they shouldn't, or redirecting them... my kid would be in my group but you don't just pay attention to them, blab with them, or ask them "do you love it Buddy?". And if someone from the place is talking to the kids, you don't overtalk them or question them. I can totally see him now, acting like he does with the furries on the cruise ships, or explaining things to the kids like he is the expert.

Also, I will be really curious how J handles his dad there as a chaperone. Again, unless this is being called "chaperoning" but it is really just parents tagging along, J is going to have to share his dad with other kids. They might talk to Tim or try to interact with him and J will have to cooperate and allow that to happen. Will be interesting if they ever say how it went and whether they add in a "well, J had trouble understanding that he didn't have his dad there all to himself and he just didn't understand how to handle that...Jenn: *fake laugh* ...." 🥴

Reactions: 22
I can picture Tim complaining about all of the other kids on the field trip. I wonder if seeing J$ with his peers will make Tim realize how far behind J$ is.

Last edited:
There's a Publix 15 minutes away. Probably 3 Publix within a 15 minute drive radius. Never mind the fact that they drove to Lake Nona and back TWICE that very same day, so they probably drove past 15 Publix stores. They suck. They just absolutely suck. Incompetence doesn't even begin to describe them.
It is astonishing that they brand themselves as a Travel Channel that helps people plan a vacation. I stayed at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek a little over a week ago and had no issue finding the Publix in Celebration using Google Maps when I wanted to get a little bit of breakfast and snack items. Maybe they could have done something like film a trip there to show people a "hack" (as they like to call it).

Reactions: 13
So, anyone else find it weird they pick J$ up from school say they're doing the normal school schedule and then at the end mention he's skipping school the next day. Something is not right there.

And why couldn't they have picked up groceries when they went to pickup J$. Idiots.

What's a Voog?

Oct 28, 2023 #TimTracker #fortwilderness #RVcamping
This is day 3 of our Disney's Fort Wilderness RV Camping trip! In this voog we head to Disney Springs for lunch and then head back to the fort for some fort activities! We make s'mores, ride the golf cart around and enjoy the beautiful scenery and weather that night! Big thank you to S'more Rentals for the golf cart during our stay!- https://www.smorerentals.com/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So, anyone else find it weird they pick J$ up from school say they're doing the normal school schedule and then at the end mention he's skipping school the next day. Something is not right there.

And why couldn't they have picked up groceries when they went to pickup J$. Idiots.
Projectile vomiting + dehydration = you're going to school the next day Buddy!
Needing to be used as a prop on a bullshit "camping" trip = you're skipping school Buddy!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What's a Voog?

Oct 28, 2023 #TimTracker #fortwilderness #RVcamping
This is day 3 of our Disney's Fort Wilderness RV Camping trip! In this voog we head to Disney Springs for lunch and then head back to the fort for some fort activities! We make s'mores, ride the golf cart around and enjoy the beautiful scenery and weather that night! Big thank you to S'more Rentals for the golf cart during our stay!- https://www.smorerentals.com/
A nasty disease that Jenn caught from wearing those jorts too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Projectile vomiting + dehydration = you're going to school the next day Buddy!
Needing to be used as a prop on a bullshit "camping" trip = you're skipping school Buddy!
How do the stans watch these videos and continue to worship them?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.