The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched this pair since way before the second baby/cash generator was born. I had watched religiously for 8 years or so but got fed up with the constant staycations and cruises. Was bored so gave their new cruise vlog a go and it's exactly the same as the rest. What really is the point of this tit? When you've seen one fancy cabin you've seen them all (well they certainly have).

Reactions: 25
They have no souls or substance so they keep spending more and more as a coping mechanism and in an attempt to feel something, to feel superior and sophisticated, and to convince themselves they are actually happy individually, together, and as parents, but without serious self-introspection and therapy (especially Ginn) they will always be the ignorant, dysfunctional, unaccountable, and seriously flawed and broken turds that they've always been.

Reactions: 29
HAHA. The new Wilderness vlog. They only reason they ended up at DS last week was because they didn't plan at all and their stupid Rivian was running out of charge and they couldn't go to EPCOT (their original idea, go to Food and Wine) because they couldn't find a charging spot. Tried DHS and Riviera, and same situation. Ended up at DS on the garage roof to charge.

Now they are in a "time crunch" because J has to be picked up from school. But they still go eat lunch and do a one hour live.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
HAHA. The new Wilderness vlog. They only reason they ended up at DS last week was because they didn't plan at all and their stupid Rivian was running out of charge and they couldn't go to EPCOT (their original idea, go to Food and Wine) because they couldn't find a charging spot. Tried DHS and Riviera, and same situation. Ended up at DS on the garage roof to charge.

Now they are in a "time crunch" because J has to be picked up from school. But they still go eat lunch and do a one hour live.
That's just karma because you know that Tim doesn't NEED to charge but always takes up a charging spot in the parks when he goes just for the up close space.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She. can't. stop. STARING. at. her. fugly. assface.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 4.27.14 PM.png

The car is at 20% and so are they.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That's just karma because you know that Tim doesn't NEED to charge but always takes up a charging spot in the parks when he goes just for the up close space.
I know!! I love it. 😆

He was saying it like you could tell he was annoyed - "it said 2 spots were available but we got there and they weren't." 🤣

He also said their big ass rv took too much electricity to run, so he couldn't fully charge his precious Rivian. Maybe don't get a huge ass RV when you get takeout every meal and are mostly interested in riding around on a golf cart, Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They made fun of the stupid bracelet booth (and then were all "nice" when someone at the booth greeted them - so up yours, stans who want to pretend they're not bleeping duplicitous) yet spent like 6 damn hours fondling all the stupid bracelets.

"Mama" needs a bleeping diet and a reality check. 🤢 Can you call yourself Mama if you don't raise your own children?
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 4.36.08 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Little Words Project is a great company so duck you both for making fun of it. Of course Jenn says she bought something, but where was the bag? We didn't see it when she was shoveling the desserts in her face during the live.

Jenn is such a bleeping witch with her condescending "I don't know how these stores stay in business". Tim says--like American Threads. Jenn has never been in there. witch, you wouldn't fit in anything in that store. They do have really cute stuff and every time I've been in there, there's been a bunch of other people in there because they have a pretty decent sale section. It is for younger women, lots of crop tops and bralette style tops, so not for me (or Jenn), but my kids have bought several things in there.

I guess I don't understand why they criticize stuff like that...they claim they are so inclusive (we know otherwise) but Tim mocking the bracelets, Jenn being a dick about Ugg closing...if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Oh--did y'all know she's nursing the baby? Holy tit, STFU, we get it. But the more she mentions it, the more that I know she's lying. It's like she's reminding herself that she's telling everyone that lie. Judging by everything they said they did in this video, driving to Riviera, Hollywood Studios, Disney Springs, all the walking around, lunch at WBG, the hour they spent live, you know that they were gone from the time they dropped J$ off at school until the time they picked him up. When did you nurse that baby, Jenn? The math isn't mathing for me.

Reactions: 31
Ginn make up your mind on your sober status. Stop saying "we don't drink" like it's a lifelong decision. witch wants to do some wine tasting with George (poor George) but she's "nursing". "I haven't obviously been drinking" - so what, you mean you've inconspicuously been drinking? 🥴 Just cause your tits are still leaking Ginn doesn't actually mean you're nursing.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 4.40.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 4.40.47 PM.png

The Tim Tracker #151: I just love olives but not Oliver
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 4.45.19 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Is it just me because I can't stand her or does everyone else find Ginn looks weird when you see her driving the golf cart. I don't know how to explain it but its like she is just this big, stupid, douche driving. Like she looks like a weirdo.
Btw everyone she is nursing and oh....they have a Rivian.
Made the fire but didn't have the food ready..... didn't even have the food....my gosh they are a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Little Words Project is a great company so duck you both for making fun of it. Of course Jenn says she bought something, but where was the bag? We didn't see it when she was shoveling the desserts in her face during the live.

Jenn is such a bleeping witch with her condescending "I don't know how these stores stay in business". Tim says--like American Threads. Jenn has never been in there. witch, you wouldn't fit in anything in that store. They do have really cute stuff and every time I've been in there, there's been a bunch of other people in there because they have a pretty decent sale section. It is for younger women, lots of crop tops and bralette style tops, so not for me (or Jenn), but my kids have bought several things in there.

I guess I don't understand why they criticize stuff like that...they claim they are so inclusive (we know otherwise) but Tim mocking the bracelets, Jenn being a dick about Ugg closing...if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Oh--did y'all know she's nursing the baby? Holy tit, STFU, we get it. But the more she mentions it, the more that I know she's lying. It's like she's reminding herself that she's telling everyone that lie. Judging by everything they said they did in this video, driving to Riviera, Hollywood Studios, Disney Springs, all the walking around, lunch at WBG, the hour they spent live, you know that they were gone from the time they dropped J$ off at school until the time they picked him up. When did you nurse that baby, Jenn? The math isn't mathing for me.
These dumb fucks made fun of bracelets from a company that was founded to promote kindness? Well ding dang. Fake, ignorant, pigs

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm genuinely curious how the duck these turds stay in "business" and are "set for life". Hey Ginn, not sure if you've heard but people who live in (dirty) glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 4.57.00 PM.png

These dumb fucks made fun of bracelets from a company that was founded to promote kindness? Well ding dang. Fake, ignorant, pigs
They're being juvenile dicks about what their mantra or word would be. Then Ginn tells him to shh and admonishes Dimmy sarcastically.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.01.24 PM.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
After missing an entire week of school for the cruise along with who knows how long with Tim's covid/Jenn doesn't drive the week after, he's missing school "tomorrow" for a day at the Fort. This poor kid doesn't have a chance at a schedule and routine.

Also, those blue shorts are completely twisted on his poor little body when he's collecting sticks and they somehow are more ill fitting that the girlie cheer shorts she got on sale at the JC Penney.

The kid with obvious sensory issues asks for a wipe to clean his marshmallow covered hands, but first, Tim has to ask him 55 ridiculous questions about his preference of candy or beans. How about you be a bleeping parent for a change? How in the world can you suck at basic things like this.

And J$ telling the person who offered him a Starburst that it's a choking hazard pretty much solidifies that he's choked more recently than we've suspected. He wasn't choking on Starbursts as an infant and at almost 4 years old, he should be capable of chewing a Starburst.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
"in memorandum", Dim? 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.14.29 PM.png

In the live show, Ginn said she thinks they forgot the hot dogs at home and Dim assured her "no, they're in the refrigerator door". Did they forget to actually check the door, or was Dim wrong? Why would he say they were in the door as if he'd seen or put them there and then it ends up they weren't? Their brains between the two of them are just.... completely dead.

This is probably what Ginn is like around Dim most of the time when she's not being filmed or realizing she's being filmed and then she goes into fake laugh mode when the camera is on her.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.20.47 PM.png

And they didn't even remember to bring bacon and eggs originally? Why is this basic camping tit SO DIFFICULT for them??? I just cannot comprehend it. They paid $15 dollars for a package of bacon and $10.50 for hutdogs because of their incompetence. They waste so much money because of their own constant incompetence.

• Wow
Ginn says if you came to Ft Wilderness as a kid, you had the best childhood.
Dim says "oh thank you! That was me!"
Ginn: *extra fake laugh*

And yet Dim says he spoils Buddy to make up for what he didn't have. 🙄🤔
Make up your mind Dim, do you want to brag about your "best childhood" or do you want to act like you had a disadvantaged unprivileged childhood?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.