The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. She watches too much TikTok. When she opened the Kinder egg thing, she used the exact wording that this woman uses, her entire TikTok is devoted to opening blind pack type items. I may or may not be addicted to watching her open this crap.

I think they were genuinely surprised that both of them couldn't go on the field trip. I also don't think Jenn understands how the moms are going to flock to Tim on the field trip. She should be worried. Most likely, the moms are going to be dressed in appropriately fitting clothing and their hair will be brushed and neatly done. They will also show care and concern for their children. I'm not sure that Tim had witnessed in person parenting like he will on this field trip. I also think if Jenn has the opportunity to chaperone a field trip, it will be clear to everyone what a useless piece of tit parent she is.

I didn't understand the quotes from the Dinosaur ride...I doubt a Montessori school was taking 3-4 year olds to the Animal Kingdom on a field trip. It's absolutely ridiculous that Tim didn't know iguanodon off the top of his head. It's his literal job to know this tit, he clearly looked it up and Jenn did a crappy job editing it. My guess is Orlando Science Center, Tim's old stomping grounds where he will no doubt try to impress the teachers and other moms with his so-called knowledge and be majorly wrong in most instances. I'm sure it was a fun time for the moms who probably were texting about him to each other for the rest of the day. If you've found your way here from the field trip, welcome!
Will it be like that episode of Two and a half men where the soccer moms are all over Alan like a rash? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep. Their views seem to be down about 1/3 to 1/2 from before their mysterious disappearance. They’re imagining that double the videos with 1/2 the views on each will balance out their $. Only problem is that they have to fill in with useless garbage like last nights home vlog in order to put up that many videos. They’re treading water.
I noticed after BO was born that their views continued to under perform slightly. Everytime they take 1 week off or more I think they are going to lose placement on the algorithm.

Reactions: 13
If they need to double up on videos simply due to their lack of posting for a couple of periods of time then that must really show how volatile the YT income must be.

I don't know anything about how the YT algorithms or any of that works, but I trust what you all are saying. Ha, I don't know how it works because it's not my job, unlike the Bojans who's entire livelihood relies on it. I know they lucked into it in the beginning, but all these years later and absolutely no growth, no learning, nothing. Just churn out crap and assume the masses with watch it.

I'm guessing that when she said they were "set for life" she was thinking they'd be making the same money as their peak income for the rest of their lives and their "investments" really aren't enough for their extravagant cruising lifestyle.

And if these latest vids are any indication, they really are going to be churning out the crappiest of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right they are assuming more videos = more views but their average remaining stans likely won't watch 2 a day or at least not the day they come out. And some stuff like HHN videos have a very short shelf life. Like I said it feels more like desperation than strategy. Strategy would have been scheduling release of videos during their cruise to keep viewers engaged. But Jenn sucks at her job and Tim is too chicken tit to replace her.
Even after f-ing up and not having anything during the cruise they could now start putting one out a day and actually be ahead and film & edit then release without having to scramble. I think she just edits and releases as soon as she finishes. They are totally trashing themselves in the algorithm and life in general. 🎉

I think next year will be the tell as to their real financial state. The trips and expenses we’re seeing now were booked and planned probably a year ago.

I feel like the thing that is eventually going to really bite them in the ass is shorts/reels/TikTok. If you’re looking for Disney parks content, you can just scroll though whatever app for ten minutes and get your fill and it’s often more enjoyable than watching one guy drone on and on. There will always be a market for longer videos, but it will get chipped away more and more.

Reactions: 19
because I can’t ever pass up an Arrested Development moment…they will name their boat The Seaward.

Also, the door thing. They are MANICALLY spending money, right? Like... this is not normal. I'm expecting them to buy a boat next lmao.

I couldn't even finish this vlog. Maybe later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure I saw her pick something out of her teeth and chew it at one point during this vlog. :sick:
She is such a disgusting human being! Is this witch EVER not eating?!!! I mean EVER?! Has there been a single vlog with her in it that she hasn't stuffed her face and performed tongue tooth digging?!

• Sick
  • Heart
I’m a GenXer…born in the early 70s. (I still can’t believe I’m in my 50s now lol)
my fave records were Duran Duran…I still remember how hard it was to ride my 10 speed bike back from the record store with a new album lol.
but as @2020planner mentioned…dancing in the living room (and making sure you don’t jump too hard to skip your record)…was our free time. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think next year will be the tell as to their real financial state. The trips and expenses we’re seeing now were booked and planned probably a year ago.
I agree, I think when O was born they booked an paid for the vast majority of these trips especially the cruises, so what they are doing now is essentially the year befores pay checks thats covering it all, I think they have been using this year's pay to cover things like the patio, possibly the car an the house stuff, they have had 3 heavy hits this year with the hospital with O, then not uploading much in June I think it was an then October, they might not be feeling it much the now because most things might be paid for but they will sure as hell feel it next year

I assume the excuse when they need to "slow down" the vacations will be that J needs to settle more at school, there's no way they are going be honest, excuses will be thrown up

The real answer to if they are starting to struggle will be signs of a patreon or type of membership

Reactions: 15
Even after f-ing up and not having anything during the cruise they could now start putting one out a day and actually be ahead and film & edit then release without having to scramble. I think she just edits and releases as soon as she finishes. They are totally trashing themselves in the algorithm and life in general. 🎉
I was thinking the same thing, why not bank these extra vlogs, it's not like they ever put anything out in a timely fashion.

The Tim Tracker 151: How to ruin your Youtube algorithm without (literally) even trying.

Reactions: 22
Perfectly said. I haven’t logged anyones ages, but in passing posts it seems like the majority of us are in roughly the same age range, close to Dims. I’d be willing to bet most of us were self sufficient by the age of 9 and probably could have babysat another human being, alone.
Im just turning 60, but i was babysitting at 12...and by 14 working in a cafe.

Reactions: 12
Two videos per day = twice as many ads. While views are one thing (their social blade totals will look more normal), they have more ads than ever in their vlogs and more and more are lengthy ads you can't skip right away. Even if people don't watch both full videos, they are seeing ads right away.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Two videos per day = twice as many ads. While views are one thing (their social blade totals will look more normal), they have more ads than ever in their vlogs and more and more are lengthy ads you can't skip right away. Even if people don't watch both full videos, they are seeing ads right away.
Good point. I use an ad blocker so I completely forget about ads or how many ads they put in each video. Hopefully a lot of views are people with ad blockers.

Reactions: 13
Such a great way to try an attract new viewers 🙄 people get turned off with ads, I watch yt on the TV so can't have an ad blocking, so for me it's just an instant no, especially if it's a full 30 second unskippable ad right at the beginning, an at this stage they desperately need the viewers, for two that's so "set for life" why even have so many ads to begin with? can't you still monetize the vlog with just one 5 sec ad in it? "Set for life" my ass, these two are just screaming desperation now

Reactions: 16
I was just thinking about Jackson tonight. Not once have I seen him being given a well- balanced meal. It’s sad. Truly sad that his
“ parents “ are so clueless and care so little about proper nutrition.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.