The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Rose was here today. Well she's here every day. Weekday." - Yeah, no tit. Oliver is gonna grow up thinking that's either his mom or his sister.
This part...
Rose is there every day. J is in school every day.

Jenn can't seem to regularly edit and get things out in a timely manner and she doesn't have to take care of either kid every day during the day.

And Tim can't regularly film content on his own because he has to take J to school and pick him up because he is the only one who drives.

But they can waste hours going off to Target for zero reason because Rose is there and J is at school.

Is this the most dysfunctional duo ever?!

Imagine if Jenn drove and was a productive person - Tim could go film 5 videos worth of content during a few days and they could fill in the rest with a home vlog and/or a live each week. They could hire an editor who would have all the videos ready to go each week. They could both spend time with their kids because several days a week they wouldn't even have to do anything for the channel if they didn't want to. They wouldn't need a nanny because (gasp) Jenn could be with O.

Those extra days a week they could get all their "projects" done like hanging that stupid art that has been sitting in a pile forever, putting photos into picture frames, getting their teak furniture conditioned. 🥴

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They have the ability to do whatever they want with their schedule and somehow act like they have less time than regular, full-time working parents.

Reactions: 32
I don’t think you can be a chaperone if you need your daddy husband to drive you to the event.

she also clearly has no clue about the cougar’s den she has sent Tim into. I hope some MILFs give him a self-esteem boost and he gets her ass in gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jenn, Jenn, Jenn, we all know you only use the phrase 'bc I have to nurse O' when it's something you clearly do not want to do. You went off with Timmy during the cruise and didn't have to nurse? You go to Starbucks and Target and you don't have to nurse? But J$ has something at school that you can make CORE MEMORIES with him but you can't bc you have to nurse. You are by far the most useless person. You are missing out on times to spend with your child and all you think about is you.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
They’ll never hire an editor because a) Jenn gets to control the narrative by doing the ‘editing’ and thinks she’s covering up all their lies/inadequacies and b) she has a job and can therefore opt out of everything she doesn’t want to do because she’s ‘busy’. I have never in my whole life come across anyone that mismanages time like they do and I don’t believe for one minute it’s an unconscious thing. They just float through life like a couple of teenagers without a care or responsibility in the world. Karma will get them one day, I’m sure of it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jenn Chaperones! Ugh, I'm sure it would mostly consist of her whining about having to do something other than eat, sleep, crap, and delete comments on social media. Dim doing it is bad enough. He'll probably pass on COVID or whatever he got to the parks to the whole school while talking to them about booty butts. Seriously, he's about creepy enough to run for congress. And they totally were high on something in the second vid.
Can you imagine J4D chaperoning? As a teacher, when a parent volunteers to chaperone, there’s an assumption that they can actually handle keeping an eye on kids (since they, you know, HAVE kids). This witch has never parented her kids by herself outside of their house. She’s never gone anywhere alone with even one of her kids. And how often is she alone with them even inside the house? 10% of the time? It’s actually kind of scary. At J$’s age, a chaperone is probably responsible for their own kid and maybe one other (or hopefully none in this case), but that’s still too much for her to handle without her emotional support husband or nanny.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
These two are not GenXers. They are millennials. No Gen Xer I know are this dysfunctional- we were raised to be independent & most of learned adult skills as elementary aged kids. These two can’t do adult things at the age of 40- it’s totally insane.
I hate that they are millennials because as a millennial they are a fking embarrassment to us, am younger an can manage to be a adult an take care of things myself, they should be in a class all on their own like lazycuntness

Reactions: 17
These two are not GenXers. They are millennials. No Gen Xer I know are this dysfunctional- we were raised to be independent & most of learned adult skills as elementary aged kids. These two can’t do adult things at the age of 40- it’s totally insane.
FWIW no millennial nor even gen Zer is as dysfunctional nor childish as these two.

I finally watched their couch confessional for the latest vid and I thought, “huh look at that the witch is actually finally releasing tears from her face when she claims she’s crying”. Except it was over laughing about I still don’t know what. And she kept saying Dim’s eyes were red from crying. I mean, your eyes don’t become red seconds after you release some tears, generally. I’d love to know WTF they’re smoking.

Ginn’s parental advice: you can’t tell a kid ‘no’ because they’ll want to keep doing what you told them not to! (re: Buddy’s ‘phase’ of wanting to keep saying “poo poop pee pee poo poo pee pee” to everyone he talks to). When will Dimmy’s ‘phase’ of saying “booty butt” be over?

Has Da Baby miraculously stopped having GI issues and not sleeping well? 🫠

PS Did you guyzzzzz know Dimmy doesn’t drink caffeinated coffee??? 🥴

They’re definitely Millennials. Old Millennials though, I think they would be right at the border. I’m GenX and I get none of their references that they think are so interesting.

They are spending like crazy. I’m sure those new doors were not cheap.

Reactions: 13
Jenn, Jenn, Jenn, we all know you only use the phrase 'bc I have to nurse O' when it's something you clearly do not want to do. You went off with Timmy during the cruise and didn't have to nurse? You go to Starbucks and Target and you don't have to nurse? But J$ has something at school that you can make CORE MEMORIES with him but you can't bc you have to nurse. You are by far the most useless person. You are missing out on times to spend with your child and all you think about is you.
Though, let's just pretend for a moment that she was going to be the chaperone and not Tim. (crazy as that sounds)

We would hear never-ending "I'm so sad though because I can't nurse Oliver." [cue: sad face]

We should all know by now that she just says tit to say it.
Whatever is opposite of what is happening at the moment (or talked about at the moment), gets puked out of her mouth.

Jenn: "OH? It's sunny out? I wish it'd rain...that'd be so nice and relaaaaxing."
Also Jenn: "OH? It's raining out? Oh, now we can't go outside, Buddy...I'm so sad."

🙄 I'm about ready to just internally "mute" anything that I hear or read the witch says because it's of ZERO value - always.

• Haha
I don’t think you can be a chaperone if you need your daddy husband to drive you to the event.

she also clearly has no clue about the cougar’s den she has sent Tim into. I hope some MILFs give him a self-esteem boost and he gets her ass in gear.
J4D is definitely making a mistake by having Dim do all the school stuff. He's not too bright but he should notice how other mothers (and fathers) can chaperone, work outside the house, take their kids to sports and keep a clean house and socialize with friends. Also. once you get involved with school activities and functions parents talk and judge other parents. Won't be long before they stumble onto their videos or Tattle

I know Jackpot's behavior is because of his DNA donors but he's quickly getting to the age where it's going to be really hard to correct him. My daughter is 18 and since she's been 4 we've been taking her to WDW about every 18 months and we always made sure to let her know how lucky she is to visit so often. I'm sure these two will never teach J$ gratitude or humility

Reactions: 18
I’ll give credit to Tim for chaperoning. And I hope dealing with a gaggle of children all day inspires him to go get the snip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Perfectly said. I haven’t logged anyones ages, but in passing posts it seems like the majority of us are in roughly the same age range, close to Dims. I’d be willing to bet most of us were self sufficient by the age of 9 and probably could have babysat another human being, alone.

Reactions: 11
I couldn't get through their stupidity in that last home vlog but I just got back from dropping my car off for service at the dealer. I pull in and there's a Rivian pick up on the used car section. So I immediately start lauging. I say to my service guy, who I've known for years because we've bought several cars there and keep bringing them back--is that a Rivian you have out there? And he says, yea, that's the pickup truck, we just got an SUV in the other day, people don't seem to like them and are trading them in for Land Rovers. I said don't people wait for a long time to get them? He said yea, and they think they look cool and love the idea of them, until they actually drive them apparently. Then they hate them.

So, good luck with that Rivian, Trackers!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine J4D chaperoning? As a teacher, when a parent volunteers to chaperone, there’s an assumption that they can actually handle keeping an eye on kids (since they, you know, HAVE kids). This witch has never parented her kids by herself outside of their house. She’s never gone anywhere alone with even one of her kids. And how often is she alone with them even inside the house? 10% of the time? It’s actually kind of scary. At J$’s age, a chaperone is probably responsible for their own kid and maybe one other (or hopefully none in this case), but that’s still too much for her to handle without her emotional support husband or nanny.
We had a chaperone complain at work not long ago because they took their kid on the field trip to "get a break." They were very upset they did not get free babysitting from educators or staff who do not babysit your kid and require you to be Present.
Jen woild be that chaperone. And Tim would be the one correcting a museum guide on facts or pulling their kid aside to have a discussion on how a plane REALLY flies. Moron.
---
Perfectly said. I haven’t logged anyones ages, but in passing posts it seems like the majority of us are in roughly the same age range, close to Dims. I’d be willing to bet most of us were self sufficient by the age of 9 and probably could have babysat another human being, alone.
I don't know what the max age for X is lol. All I know is they try to sound 15 and they look 912. They legit feel alien in their behavior. I don't get the giggle fit over saying some obscure singer talks. Like... that's grass, right?
---
I couldn't get through their stupidity in that last home vlog but I just got back from dropping my car off for service at the dealer. I pull in and there's a Rivian pick up on the used car section. So I immediately start lauging. I say to my service guy, who I've known for years because we've bought several cars there and keep bringing them back--is that a Rivian you have out there? And he says, yea, that's the pickup truck, we just got an SUV in the other day, people don't seem to like them and are trading them in for Land Rovers. I said don't people wait for a long time to get them? He said yea, and they think they look cool and love the idea of them, until they actually drive them apparently. Then they hate them.

So, good luck with that Rivian, Trackers!
I think their look is... a choice. Personally.
---
FWIW no millennial nor even gen Zer is as dysfunctional nor childish as these two.
I think this is what throws me. I've never eaten donut glaze off the ground, realized it was paper, and like... thought it was so funny I needed to tell the world, lol.

Last edited:
Hey ever-body, playing catchup, was still on lockdown for Friday and the youngest didn't have school today so we hung out and made a cake and tit. Bonding, you know.
They found his body. Good, bleeping monster.
Glad they found that monster, but gotta admit, he was a coward for killing himself. I wanted that psycho to rot in prison

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder if he took his man purse and fuzzy balls to the field trip. Could see him trying to monetize this any way he can.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
We definitely have two distinct groups of posters here. Millennials and GenX. It’s funny to see how clearly the split is within the posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.