The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2537.PNG
giphy - 2023-10-28T110438.211.gif

Yes, witch, because they ARE for kids. "We'll let Jackson have this one". Aww that's so nice of you. I bet you and Dimmy wanted to keep all the toys for yourselves. Such weirdos.
IMG_2541.jpg

---
lol.
IMG_2534.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re definitely Millennials. Old Millennials though, I think they would be right at the border. I’m GenX and I get none of their references that they think are so interesting.

They are spending like crazy. I’m sure those new doors were not cheap.
Millennials are from 1981-1996 which they both fall into (as do I) but Jenn tries to talk like the teenagers and early 20 something’s she sees on tik tok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Perfectly said. I haven’t logged anyones ages, but in passing posts it seems like the majority of us are in roughly the same age range, close to Dims. I’d be willing to bet most of us were self sufficient by the age of 9 and probably could have babysat another human being, alone.
At 9 I think I was more independent and responsible than Jenn for sure. I had to get myself to and from the bus stop and let myself in at home after school. There's more than that, but I think that's already more than Jenn could probably do now. 😏😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he took his man purse and fuzzy balls to the field trip. Could see him trying to monetize this any way he can.
“Gooooooood morning LIVE from Buddy’s field trip! First I need to get a snacky snack or three for myself and then maybe I can cut in line and do some experiments one-handed as I film them! What do you guys thi- oh hey how you doing. Picture? Sure! Oh thank you so much! Yeah! - This Uncrustable is a little spicy and I forgot to grab a napkin. *licks fingers*”
---
Her tongue… Dim’s nails… double nasty!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, witch, because they ARE for kids. "We'll let Jackson have this one". Aww that's so nice of you. I bet you and Dimmy wanted to keep all the toys for yourselves. Such weirdos.
View attachment 2537226
I haven't watched the vlog but the way that's coming across to me is that they are genuinely not happy they couldn't have it, like what the fk is wrong with these people, two grown ass adults upset over a CHILDS toy they can't have

Like I will admit I do enjoy bringing out my nieces toys (especially the playdoh) when she's with me an we can play together, but am not upset they are hers FFS lol an I wouldn't be taking things off her either

Reactions: 14
Millennials are from 1981-1996 which they both fall into (as do I) but Jenn tries to talk like the teenagers and early 20 something’s she sees on tik tok.
Agree. She watches too much TikTok. When she opened the Kinder egg thing, she used the exact wording that this woman uses, her entire TikTok is devoted to opening blind pack type items. I may or may not be addicted to watching her open this crap.

I think they were genuinely surprised that both of them couldn't go on the field trip. I also don't think Jenn understands how the moms are going to flock to Tim on the field trip. She should be worried. Most likely, the moms are going to be dressed in appropriately fitting clothing and their hair will be brushed and neatly done. They will also show care and concern for their children. I'm not sure that Tim had witnessed in person parenting like he will on this field trip. I also think if Jenn has the opportunity to chaperone a field trip, it will be clear to everyone what a useless piece of tit parent she is.

I didn't understand the quotes from the Dinosaur ride...I doubt a Montessori school was taking 3-4 year olds to the Animal Kingdom on a field trip. It's absolutely ridiculous that Tim didn't know iguanodon off the top of his head. It's his literal job to know this tit, he clearly looked it up and Jenn did a crappy job editing it. My guess is Orlando Science Center, Tim's old stomping grounds where he will no doubt try to impress the teachers and other moms with his so-called knowledge and be majorly wrong in most instances. I'm sure it was a fun time for the moms who probably were texting about him to each other for the rest of the day. If you've found your way here from the field trip, welcome!

Reactions: 19
At 9 I think I was more independent and responsible than Jenn for sure. I had to get myself to and from the bus stop and let myself in at home after school. There's more than that, but I think that's already more than Jenn could probably do now. 😏😅
In the late 90’s, my mom would leave 13 year old me alone with my two younger siblings so she could go out and party. One time she left us all alone for a whole weekend. I’m not saying it was right of her to do this obviously but at 13, I was capable of taking care of myself and two other kids for a whole weekend. Of course I shouldn’t have had to do it but my point is that Jenn at almost 40 can’t be left alone for a few hours with two kids much less a whole weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She was picking at her teeth something fierce in this vlog. I am pretty sure it has become a habit now. Everytime Dim talks....cue the tongue to roll around her mouth... and when he is done, she is done then ends with a mmmm ok

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She was picking at her teeth something fierce in this vlog. I am pretty sure it has become a habit now. Everytime Dim talks....cue the tongue to roll around her mouth... and when he is done, she is done then ends with a mmmm ok
Pretty sure I saw her pick something out of her teeth and chew it at one point during this vlog. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's smells of desperation to me. They are trying to get their views up for the month of October so their next YouTube paycheck isn't awful.
Yes but it seems that would defeat the purpose for their views being higher. One vlog a day would bring in more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My kid is going on a field trip next month... unlike useless Genn. I will be a chaperone... I will also be driving myself the 1 hr and a half to said field trip... I also plan on taking my kid to a separate thing after he's dismissed from his field trip... She's just a giant embarrassment to parents everywhere

• Heart
Only one parent can go, but she felt the need to point out she couldn't go anyway because she's nUrSiNg.

She's like the last person who should even a chaperone anyway.
Jenn needs a chaperone herself. The problem is the school only allows ONE chaperone, so Jenn cannot bring her support nanny with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
100%. I had to do the same. I was a latchkey kid since the ~5th grade bc my mom went back to work (dad always did).

I actually LOVED being home alone from about 3 p.m. to 5:30p.m.-ish (when they came home) because I would put my Whitney Houston record (her first) on full blast on the big stereo system we had (back when 33s were a thing) and dance all over the family room, singing my heart out. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes but it seems that would defeat the purpose for their views being higher. One vlog a day would bring in more.
Right they are assuming more videos = more views but their average remaining stans likely won't watch 2 a day or at least not the day they come out. And some stuff like HHN videos have a very short shelf life. Like I said it feels more like desperation than strategy. Strategy would have been scheduling release of videos during their cruise to keep viewers engaged. But Jenn sucks at her job and Tim is too chicken tit to replace her.

Reactions: 16
I'm a millennial and I know of some millennials who are coddled, don't want to work, suck at adulting, and are financially supported by their parents. It doesn't make sense to me because my mom taught me to be independent and to support myself. Even when things get tough. And I work hard to support both of us. So the Trackers fit that category of millennials imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right they are assuming more videos = more views but their average remaining stans likely won't watch 2 a day or at least not the day they come out. And some stuff like HHN videos have a very short shelf life. Like I said it feels more like desperation than strategy. Strategy would have been scheduling release of videos during their cruise to keep viewers engaged. But Jenn sucks at her job and Tim is too chicken tit to replace her.
Yep. Their views seem to be down about 1/3 to 1/2 from before their mysterious disappearance. They’re imagining that double the videos with 1/2 the views on each will balance out their $. Only problem is that they have to fill in with useless garbage like last nights home vlog in order to put up that many videos. They’re treading water.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm GenX and was doing my own laundry at 9. Never once sat in front of it waiting.

• Haha
Jenn needs a chaperone herself. The problem is the school only allows ONE chaperone, so Jenn cannot bring her support nanny with her.
Can you imagine.. Genn showing up to chaperone a field trip with her support nanny.... the other parents would be talking so much crap about her...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.