The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for telling me about dark mode!

Yeah, I know I said I understood doing nothing vacations but not when you paid $35,000!

$250k+ on vacations for just one year is freaking disgusting. That could buy a 4 bedroom house around here. The kids better be set for life as well as hypothetical grandkids if they’re spending that kind of money.

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched (trying to observe no watch Wednesday), so maybe they explain. But what is the point of staying in an RV? They are just renting it and paying someone to set everything up. What advantage does an RV have over staying in a cabin? I know last time she declared themselves "RV people" after only staying there for about 3 hours, but it really makes no sense to me. Of course, that's par for the course with these idiots I guess.
I don't get it myself. She went through every cabinet in the kitchen, showing us the dishes, pots, pans, lemon squeezer and then they went the quick service place to pick up some dinner. What they do makes absolutely zero sense.

What I think is the most asshole thing about them here in this video--well, two things. 1--they took the golf cart out to get dinner and drove around looking at everyone's big Halloween set ups and golf cart decorations, leaving OG Buddy somewhere. J$ would have loved that. That, to me, is why you'd rent a golf cart...to take the kid around and look at people's stuff. Which leads me to asshole move #2--they recognize the fact that people go all out decorating their campsites and golf carts for Halloween. They have a kid who would be totally into it, yet they do not decorate their own campsite or golf cart. They're all about monetizing everyone else's decorations and can't be bothered to do anything on their own. Assholes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I don’t get why they wouldn’t just stay in a cabin either.

The retirement part is funny. If this is working, what will retirement look like. Maybe she means when the annoying children leave home and she gets Tim back to herself.

Reactions: 23
Nate is at peak Nate right now. I think he knows it. Nate has some issues for sure, but I will take PMM over TTT anytime.
Nate is like the slow kid in class. But it’s an act. Which is why I don’t trust him or see him as sweet, innocent, or naive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whoever mentioned them having on the air conditioner, but still looking sweaty I will tell you as a former RV owner they did not have the air conditioner on during that time. RV air conditioners are very loud, and Tim would have gotten pissy over the sound while he was trying to film talking.

Reactions: 17
Whoever mentioned them having on the air conditioner, but still looking sweaty I will tell you as a former RV owner they did not have the air conditioner on during that time. RV air conditioners are very loud, and Tim would have gotten pissy over the sound while he was trying to film talking.
The AC kept clicking on and off, it was very loud when it ran.

Reactions: 13
I wonder where nanny rose is sleeping? She’s obviously there as someone must be watching Da Baby. I didn’t see the tent outside yet…so is she on one of the bunks?

Retirement 🤣🤣🤣hell sloth you don’t work now what ya retiring from you lazy hog?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ginn says she put Da Baby to bed (she still can't bother with his name) while Dim put Buddy to bed. But like, Nanny Rosé must have been around since they certainly weren't watching the kids while they did the "tore" and blabbed and blabbed and blabbed about the golf cart and drove around and picked up dinner. So I wonder if the nanny isn't spending the night or had a hard stop before dinner - it doesn't look like there was 1) room at the table for her to sit as well and 2) they didn't point out additional food that might have been hers. But Da Baby was missing. I suppose DB was napping during dinner time? Maybe she has too much dignity to sleep in a tent for no good reason. Or maybe they made her eat dinner in one of the tiny rooms with Da Baby. Or maybe she ate outside like one might normally do when "camping". They said they would like to sit outside but they were "too tired". Not sure how sitting outside is more exhausting than sitting inside with the loud AC, but okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get why they wouldn’t just stay in a cabin either.

The retirement part is funny. If this is working, what will retirement look like. Maybe she means when the annoying children leave home and she gets Tim back to herself.
She said the same stupid shot last year. We are RV people now. Let’s get an RV and go all over the place, blah blah blah. She literally just vomits words.

• Haha
They probably told the nanny she can't be visible. So they gave her a tarp, some rope, a blanket and Jenn said "Ding dang yer gonna have to find a spot away from the campsite to sleep okay?...see ya in the morning!"
b397c808410457245ac2cab68a9dbff5 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I just got a recommendation for a video from some YouTuber named promise hope, and it was her ordering everything on the menu at Woody’s lunchbox. No I didn’t watch it but honestly what the duck is wrong with these freaking Youtubers? Why are they such gluttons? Who wants to watch that I don’t get it. Not only that but Woodys lunchbox has been open for a long time now people have already seen reviews on everything that’s there.

Reactions: 14
Come on, you guys have to admit that it was hilarious when she was pointing out the seat belts on the golf cart and how great it was that they can put the car seats on there. Where's that Mario Kart video? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe they rented a second RV for the nanny. Or she just drove in and out. There is no way Jenn was left alone in a RV with two kids while Tim went to the Halloween Party.

Or they went home the next day and the whole thing is a lie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is something I don't ever see the Trackers doing. I obviously love all things Disney, that's why I talk about my Disney experiences here, but to throw something else at you--my daughter and I did an AmaWaterways cruise in 2019. If you look on their website, it's called Tulip Time. It was roundtrip from Amsterdam and went to Rotterdam, Bruges/Ghent and Antwerp. Biking through rows and rows of windmills is an incredible experience, the whole cruise was just amazing. I would do another river cruise in a heartbeat...especially one of the Christmas market one. I'm a sucker for Christmas, if you can't tell. :ROFLMAO:

The Trackers still suck. I think our own personal travel experiences are 1000 times better than anything they've ever done. Seriously, these view numbers are in the commode.

View attachment 2531402
The Christmas market Viking cruise is on my bucket list. I will need an empty suitcase for the all the things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just got a recommendation for a video from some YouTuber named promise hope, and it was her ordering everything on the menu at Woody’s lunchbox. No I didn’t watch it but honestly what the duck is wrong with these freaking Youtubers? Why are they such gluttons? Who wants to watch that I don’t get it. Not only that but Woodys lunchbox has been open for a long time now people have already seen reviews on everything that’s there.
Promise used to be friends with Jen back when she was with a guy named Brock. Her current husband used to be friends with Tim too. You used to see them in vlogs. The Disney vlogger world is a big orgy with who used to sleep with or be friends with each other.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ginn says tomorrow night she wants to light a fire. Dim says he'll be partying at MK. Ginn is scared of lighting a bleeping fire in the pit on her own (witch, it's not like you have to rub a bunch of sticks together and scrape some flint like it's Survivor), so she says never mind, no fire tomorrow night. She seriously can't do anything. Ginn says she can't wait to explore the area tomorrow during the day. You know, while Buddy is in school ("we planned this trip before Buddy got enrolled in school!" which sounds like school was a desperate idea of theirs....).
I don't know how but it's still amazing to me that she is so completely useless at every single thing. The panic on her face when he said she would have to light the fire! I know he's helped create this monster, but how in the freaking hell does he put up with it day after day after day?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Promise used to be friends with Jen back when she was with a guy named Brock. Her current husband used to be friends with Tim too. You used to see them in vlogs. The Disney vlogger world is a big orgy with who used to sleep with or be friends with each other.
Promise Dope also used to hang with PMM. Probably where she learned her gluttonous behavior. She is annoying and her channel sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know how but it's still amazing to me that she is so completely useless at every single thing. The panic on her face when he said she would have to light the fire! I know he's helped create this monster, but how in the freaking hell does he put up with it day after day after day?
As if she probably didn't duck around with burning random tit on fire during drunken "urban" parties. How can you be able to sandblast jukeboxes at 14, but the thought of lighting wood in a fire pit causes panic at almost 40? 🥴🙄

Don't worry Ginn, you should be more worried about your house burning down instead with that shady outdoor kitchen setup.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.